Music To My Heart

The Former Casanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days felt like two years for Luhan, and their house-keepers because Sehun was being a total nuisance at the time he stayed over. Although Luhan wasn't exactly regretting offering him a place to stay, he couldn't deny that at times he wanted him to disappear as far away as he can. Sure, they've stayed together and slept at each other's houses a couple of times but because Hyerin was also in the house, whenever the three of them cross paths he'll always find a way to tease them and make both of them feel uncomfortable. Luhan badly wanted to punch him in the stomach but Sehun was being too much of an that it made him lose all his confidence. Just like what happened yesterday.

 

 

***

 

 

"Luhan, can't I stay for another few days? This house is practically an amusement park and my house is like the total opposite." Sehun whined when they sat on the couch after finishing a round of PES 2016.

Luhan put on his are-you-serious face, "You've gotta be kidding me, you have a huge swimming pool, basketball court and you've practially got your own soccer field in your backyard!"

"Yeah, well it's not fun if I'm all alone." He pouted.

"How about your dad or your sister?"

Sehun sighed as he sunk deeper into Luhan's fluffy couch, "My sisters always out with her dumb- boyfriend and my dad's still busy with that stupid case."

"Don't think about it too much, I'm sure your dad isn't guilty." Luhan assured him.

He rubbed Sehun's arm knowing that it was probably the best way to comfort him at a time like that. He felt like it succeeded when he saw a slight tint of hope in his dongsaeng's eyes, but he knew it wasn't enough to bring back Sehun's full trust in his own dad.

"You think so?"

Luhan smiled and chuckled softly "I'm sure of it."

After the kind-of-depressing talk they had, the two boys decided they wanted to go out and get something to drink to cool off their minds. But when they were just about to leave the TV room, Luhan bumped into Hyerin making the glass of apple juice she was holding splash all over her white sweater and Luhan's navy blue shirt.

"Oww ." Sehun said, placing his fist over his mouth that was gaping wide.

"God, seriously?" Luhan frustratingly flicked his hand that was covered with the juice. He didn't realize that Hyerin was frightened that he'd be mad at her.

"I-I'm so sorry." She quickly used her hand to wipe away the stains on Luhan's shirt but before she could even place a finger on him, he already swatted her hand away.

"Don't. Just leave it alone."

"Luhan, I'm really sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine, okay?" Luhan tried to hold back his anger.

"You should change. I'll put it in the laundry for you."

"You've got some on you too. Just go and get youself cleaned up. I'm fine, really."

"Aww, cute." Sehun butted in receiving a glare from Luhan. He felt like he was watching a real couple in a overly dramatic drama or reading one of those really cheesy fanfictions.

Luhan's eyebrows narrowed. "What?"

"Both of you are sooooo cute." He repeated but this time he did it in his trademark aegyo voice.

"No we're not."

"Yes, you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Hyerin, do you think Luhan's good looking?" Sehun bluntly asked. And of course, it left the two completely taken aback.

"W-what, why--"

Because he knew that Hyerin obviously couldn't say the truth out loud with the person standing right in front of her, Sehun decided to stop her there. He turned to Luhan with a smug look on his face.

"She likes you back."

Hyerin's eyes shot wide open. "W-what? I didn't say that."

"Yeah, you did." Sehun said, a smirk playing on his face.

"Sehun, what--"

"Shut up, Sehun." Without saying another word, Luhan grabbed Sehun's arm and forced him away before he said anything stupider--if that was even a word.

But Luhan didn't know that Sehun still managed to mouth a few words to her while he was being dragged away. He pointed towards his hyung's back view and mouthed a view words to Hyerin before leaving her standing dumbfounded.

"I think he likes you."

 

 

***

 

 

After sending Sehun back home, Luhan leaned his back onto the front door and inhaled deeply as he started to feel the peace and quietness he'll finally be receiving after days of Sehun's nagging. It was still minus 3 degrees outside and the best thing for that was just slacking off in front of the TV with a pile of pillows, under a blanket, and enjoying a good cup of hot coffee. It doesn't matter if he's alone as long as he's in control of the house' remote.

Luhan giddly skipped upstairs to grab the needed things, but as he opened the wardrobe that was filled with blankets his smile turned into a confused frown. He was surprised that all of the blankets were gone and there wasn't a single trace left.

With slow steps--unlike before--Luhan went downstairs to search for any of their house-keepers. He thought that maybe one of them could be cleaning up in the living room, but before he could step in, he bumped into Mr. Oh.

"Oh, Luhan-ssi." Mr. Oh said before bowing in a polite ninety degrees bow.

"Where are all the blankets?" Luhan asked.

Mr. Oh wasn't in charge of things like that so he gently shook his head and apologized for not knowing. Before Luhan could even reply back, Taemi came walking in with a feather duster in her hand.

"Taemi noona, do you know where the blankets are?"

"Yes, they're still in the laundry room. I was about to bring it up after I finished cleaning up down here. Sorry Luhan-ssi, I'll bring them up now." She said softly and lowered her head.

Taemi was about to excuse herself but Luhan stopped her in ber tracks by stepping out in front of her.

"No, it's fine I'll get it myself." He said to her, a gentle smile curling up on his lips.

Taemi could only manage to nod in reply before Luhan was already out of her sight. But then to her surprise, he took a few steps back.

"Could you perhaps make me some coffee?"

Luhan was back to his happy self, practically skipping towards the laundry room like he was on one of his wild imaginary adventures. Not many people know this but it's the simple and heart-warming things like these is what makes him the most happy. Since back then his parents couldn't even give something so small and simple to him, he started wondering if they even cared at all.

Every year, his parents always gave him gifts only other kids can imagine. They built him his own indoor playground with real grass, took him to fancy restaurants almost everyday, bought him his own interactive robot that wasn't even released at that time, and they always bought him something little kids his age could only see and enjoy from the TV screen, but his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter