Chapter 7

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pretty. So beautiful.”

Hyeju turned her head when she heard Jinyoung’s mumbling. Her cheeks created a shade of pink. “No. I am not. Thank you,” she replied while combing her hair.

“You are. No wonder Jaebum really want you back,” He said with a fake smile. “It’s cold outside. You just want to wear that?”

“We are going nowhere. We’re gonna have breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. Don’t worry too much, okay?” Hyeju confirmed. She pour some generous amount of lotion on her palm before rubbing it with one another. “Anyway, this is more than enough.” She said. She’s wearing an oversized top with a pair of jeans. Hyeju glanced at her wrist watch before get up from the stool. “I go to go now.”

Jinyoung get up from the bed, smiling. “Okay. Wait.” He said before open the zip of his backpack.  He took out a checkered scarf and circle it around Hyeju’s neck. “It’ll be cold. I swear,”

“Thank you, honey.” Hyeju smiled. She hug Jinyoung and sniffing his scent. She really adores Jinyoung’s scent. It is so warming and giving a good vibe to her. “Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Thank you for being with me,” Jinyoung said and give a lot of quick smooch on Hyeju’s crown. “You’re smell really nice,” he praised sincerely.

______________________________________

Hyeju’s jaw dropped when she look at the man, formally wearing  a black suit sitting at the corner of the restaurant. She walked to him before settled down on the chair in front of him. “Im Jaebum. Why you wear such type of clothes? It is embarrassing,”

Jaebum sighed. He really shouldn’t trust Mark and Jackson. They are on crack. “I just.. thinking you would wear something similar,”

“Similar my foot.” She blurted. It is undeniable that Jaebum is hella attractive. His broad shoulder really do shine in those suit. “Anyway, what will we eat?” she opened the menu book and found herself lost. She didn’t learn France!

“Here, the English version. I am sure you speak no France, am I right?”. Jaebum wiggled his eyebrow, wanna appear more y in Hyeju’s eyes.

“Yes, you’re right. What should we eat?”

“I recommend French salad, and the national bread? Wow, the foods’ names make me confuse,” he said in surprised manner.

“I’ll take what you want,” Hyeju closed the book, and looking at Jaebum ordering the food from the handsome waiter with name tag written ‘Vernon’ on it.

As the waiter gone, Jaebum stare at Hyeju, make the woman really uneasy and uncomfortable. He hide his smile. Hyeju so pretty! Like always, she’s wearing a really casual clothes.

“Nice scarf,” He praised. The scarf really suit her clothes, and the scarf do complete her fashion. Hyeju is not interested in fashion – unlike him, the fashion maniac. Jaebum do believe great fashion sense really make people shine.

Hyeju take a glance at the scarf before her lips created a smile. “It’s Jinyoung’s. pretty, isn’t?” she said.

Jaebum’s eyes gawked. “What? No, it’s ! Look like it’s come from garbage truck! It doesn’t suit you at all!” he said sternly. Why did she wear his clothes? They share clothes? That is kind of big deal.

Hyeju’s face hardened. “You don’t have rights to speak bull to him. He is the best man I’ve ever met. He is the one that I needed. and this scarf is more than pretty, Mr. Im.”

“Look, Hyeju! Do you realize what are you doing right now? You should defense me, not him! I am your husband! He is a completely  stranger to you, to us! And what? You share a room with him? Are you crazy? Do you forget that I am the one who suppose to be with you? I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter