Chapter 15

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung pushed the wooden door – and the air is filled with gloominess only. Hyeju is sitting beside the bed – crying soundlessly.

“Hyeju, where’s the other?” He asked concernly. Only God knew how hard his heart beats when Hyeju informed him Mansae and Yugyeom got hit by a car and the car just drive away.

“Jaebum sent the others home. Jinyoung – ah, I can’t believe what is happened. They got hit in front of my own eyes. Oh god.” She said – her voice cracking. Hyeju felt like she’s gonna die when Yugyeom and Mansae collapsed. Mansae is hurted because Yugyeom pushed him, and Yugyeom collapsed because the car hit him. If he didn’t shove Mansae away, Hyeju knew she will lose Mansae.

Jinyoung pulled her into his warm hug – letting his clothed chest wet by her tears. “I believe they are strong.. how their condition going on?”

“Mansae is fine, he just fall – but still a little bit serious because he had to xtray and the doctor want to keep here until he can walk. But Yugyeom, he passed out. He broke his leg. This all my fault, Jinyoung.”

“No.. no.. don’t think like that. Ever. No,” Jinyoung hug her tighter.

“Sorry.. am I interrupting?”

Both of them lifted their head and saw tall, gorgeous blonde lady wearing an evening dress. Her locks are set free. Her face expression are not that good, but she managed to plastered a weak smile to appear more polite.

“Yoona..” Hyeju said, more like whispering but Yoona can still hear it.

“You know me. I got to talk to you. For a few minutes, please. You can hear me too. You should.” Yoona said, her fingers clasped her hand bag tighter.

“Sure.. come in,”

“Thanks. Uhm, I am Im Yoona. I actually.. well, I know you thought that I am the reason Jaebum and you broke up. But that is not true at all.” Yoona said – her doe eyes show a sea of sadness.

“Uhm, details?” Jinyoung blurted in. He don’t know why but this Yoona girl is suspicious.

“I.. Just see this photos.” Yoona took out her phone from her purse and showing some pictures.

That blew Hyeju’s mind up.

The photos show a picture of Jaebum, with a little girl around her twins’ age playing. They seem so close – the photos is candid kind of pictures. Jaebum’s smile are wide – enjoying his good times with the laughing kids.

“Who..who is that?” Hyeju stutters.

“Euarin. Euarin is my daughter.” Yoona said – her eyes teary.

“Your?”

“Us.” She stopped there, taking a glance at Hyeju’s face before her lips parted again. “Jaebum. Jaebum and me.”

______________________________________________

Jaebum run as fast as he could, he is sweating and shivering. The thoughts about losing Yugyeom ang Mansae drives he crazy. He just got closer to Yugyeom, and that kid is so loveable. For Jaebum who have no other siblings, Bambam and his friends are pleasant things to him.

He groans loudly when someone bumped into him – causing both of them fall. He get up and his eyes bulged when he saw the figure before him. “Yoona!”

Yoona plastered a devilish smile. “Hye oppo! Oppa, I did that because of you. You ignored me. You deserve it!”

“What did you talking about?! Yoona!”

“I don’t know. Go, your wife is crying. What a she is. Why you picked her? I am here for you!”

Jaebum hold his urge to slap her before just running – ignoring her yelling his name. He opened the door and saw Jinyoung and his wife.

“Hyeju!”

He hugged her, but Hyeju pushed him and slapped him in the face. He shocked – he lookS at the lady and she’s crying. “Hyeju – ah..”

“Leave.”

“Hyeju.. why?”

“ing leave me! Divorce me! Divorce me!!”  She screamed like a mad person before Jinyoung tightly hold her – her face facing his chest.

Jaebum swear his heart broke. Why? “Hyeju..” his voice filled with sorrow – his legs shaking. No! Their relationship are going great – what is happening right now?

“Euarin, remember?”

Jaebum’s face tightening when she said that with a smirk. “Yoona.. yoona told you this, right?!”

“Its doesn’t even matter! Just leave me alone! Leave my family alone! I don’t need you, I hate you so much!! I hate you, Jaebum!! Getting back with you is the most ridiculous, worst decision I ever made!!”

“Jaebum, I think its better to you go home first,” Jinyoung said in a calm tone. He felt like he is doing a wrong thing but Hyeju totally needs someone and that someone is definitely not a person called Im Jaebum.

Jaebum say nothing, he pushed the door and get out from the room. As the door closed, he leaned against it and slowly sliding down, face covered with tears. He bites his lower lips to refrain any sound – his hands shaking. He get up after a few nurses walk passed him, looking at him sympathy gazes.

________________________________________________________________

“Here,”

Jaebum tilted his head when a pack of chocolate handed to him.

Jinyoung.

“Why suddenly?”

“People said chocs are comfort food,” Jinyoung shrugged. He settled down beside Jaebum – before his lips parted again. “I think you should really tell about Euarin to Hyeju. I mean, the whole story, I don’t believe Yoona that well. She seem fake.”

“She is.” Jaebum answered before sighing loudly. Tell Hyeju? He knew, the chance he with Hyeju will be wide as world if he told the truth but he is embarrassed. With himself. He got a lot of flaws - that is disturbing. A lot.

“Tell me.”

“Huh?”

“Tell me,” Jinyoung clapped once – “I promised I won’t tell her as long as you want me to keep this secret. I will not,”

Jaebum look deep into Jinyoung’s eyes, and he found honest in it. “Should I?”

“You really should.”

________________________________________________________________

Hyeju lay down facing the spinning fan hanging on the ceiling. Yugyeom and Mansae released today – but she still can be happy.

Im Jaebum.

She loves him, she really do. But, the fact that he’s lying about Yoona and their daughter, Euarin made her sick. She can fall for him no more. Because she realized, he is a womanizer that loves to have kids.

Poor Yoona. Talking to her made Hyeju realized too that Jaebum talk trash about the blonde in front of her. The truth is, Yoona is so sweet and lady like. And Hyeju confident that Jaebum trashed Yoona in front of her to make that he will never like her because of her attitude.. Now, the truth is unfold. The bad one is Im Jaebum. Trashing somebody to cover his doing.

Im Jaebum, I ing hate you.

_____________________________________________________

As soon as he stepped into the house, he knew the air is not clear. As soon as he saw Hyeju glaring at him, he knew she hates him so much.

“Here –“

He startled when Hyeju throw a brown big envelope to him. It dropped right  in front of his feet – he took it take out the papers inside it.

“Hyeju – ah, please. I don’t want us to separate. Please, Hyeju. Listen to me.” Jaebum tearing up – he is being honest. Really honest. Losing Hyeju just like he lost his entire life. His happiness is in Hyeju’s hands. He wants to be with her. He wants to be her one and only.

“No. Sign this, Im Jaebum. I am done with you,”

“Do you really believe her? Hyeju – ah, listen to me,” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter