Chapter 11

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum woke up as his slumber sleep interrupted by babies’ cry. He sit up from the carpet and found Hyeju feeding Mansae. Minguk is crying too, and he can see Hyeju seem so worried about that.

“Here, let me take him,” He voiced out before taking Minguk into his arm.

“No, he can only sleep after milk, sorry for disturbing your sleep.” Hyeju said before focusing back to Mansae. Every night, it is the same. She’s tried to have a nice sleep, but she can’t refrain this from happening.

Jaebum ignored her before walked out from the room. Minguk wouldn’t sleep with his brother wailing. He took him in his embrace while walking circling the living room, his mouth never tired singing lullaby with his honey-liked voice.

After twenty minutes something, Minguk fall asleep. He walked to the dark room and found his wife also sleeping and Mansae is tucked well under the small blanket. He put Minguk beside his brother and stare at his wife.

How did Hyeju manage to take of them before, alone? A sudden guilty rush and hit him in the face. He can’t imagine how hard Hyeju’s life is. With the kids and her work, she barely got times for herself . She must be really tired. No wonder she’s so thin.

He breathed out. He realized, he had lost so many times to spend with his wife. Jaebum runs his fingers through Hyeju’s black locks. The shampoo’s scent bring him a peace for a moment. He leaned forward and kiss her forehead before slowly moving to her lips and give it a peck.

Wow, first in three years!

His naughty mind start to influence him as he trailed his finger on Hyeju’s face, feeling the girl’s soft skin. He giggled. How pretty she is. No wonder Jinyoung fall for her hard. But, if Hyeju doesn’t look like this, he will love her, he will still marry her.

Jaebum couldn’t move his eyes from her. Back then, she is so youth – like, happy go lucky. People will misunderstood he married with a high school student.

Now, her mother aura is reflecting, and that is nice. He can see the motherly look every time his eyes meet hers.

Jaebum lay beside her, his arm circling around her waist. Her scent over whelmed him, he fall asleep in that spot.

___________________________________________________________________

Hyeju tried to stretch but she can’t do so. She turned her head and she swear her heart almost fall out as she saw Jaebum snoring softly behind her. She wanted to wake him up, but she worried the twins would wake up.

“Im Jaebum!”

“Jaebum!”

“Jaebum, woke up!!”

Jaebum moved, but only to tightened his embrace and rest his face on Hyeju’s neck, inhaling her scent, making the girl squeal a little bit.

Rude! Rude! How did he came here? Hyeju wanted to smack him into his sense but she remembered Jaebum take care of Minguk last night.

She leave the bed after struggling for a couple of minutes. She would be a kind hearted for a moment, letting Jaebum sleep on her bed. Its because she is thankful because Jaebum helped her last night. Usually, the twins wouldn’t sleep except she milked them first. Hyeju smiled. Jaebum is their father, after all.

She took her phone with her and go to the toilet, bringing her towel.

_____________________________________________

Jaebum woke up with a soft giggles from the toilet. He tip toed and stopped in front of the closed door, and he clearly can hear Hyeju’s conversation with someone, on the phone.

‘Don’t worry much. There’s nothing happen, nothing would happen.’

The male’s eyebrows knitted. What will not going to happen?

‘No. I don’t feel anything. He’s not a man to me.’

She’s talking about me? Jaebum gritted his teeth. Should he show Hyeju that he is a man? Should he force her to do ‘that’ forcefully? No. He respect her. In every aspect.

‘Jinyoung – ah, do not worry. Yes, I will miss you dearly. Have fun working!’

Giggles can be heard again. Oh, so she laughing with everyone else except him? Hey, that’s unfair! And that man is Jinyoung, the fop.

Suddenly, the door opened and his sight met the most beautiful creature ever. Hyeju’s dark hair is wet, her body is glistening with the water she bathed with, her scent is incredibly delicious, stirring Jaebum’s man instinct. And the towel is much shorter than yesterday, showing her beautiful shaved legs.

Hyeju grunted when her body pinned against the wall, Jaebum staring at her like he’s gonna swallow her up. She struggling to let go of herself but Jaebum is much stronger than her. “Let go off me!” she said with a shivering voice. God, she is so scared.

Jaebum brings his large hands to the lady’s waist, wrapping it and bringing their body close – leaving no space between them. He wants her. But not now. Maybe.

“Hyeju –ah..”

Hyeju dropped her head low as she heard that charming, killing ladies voice. Argh! This voice! This voice could only meant one thing, and that one thing scared the out of her! No, she is not ready! No!

Jaebum runs his finger across Hyeju’s jaw and stopped at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter