Chapter 12

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeju stares at the glowing stars on the dark sky. How beautiful is it.. It’s been a week since her mother stayed here, and that mean its been a week Jaebum and her share a room.

She don’t know why, but she started to comfortable around Jaebum. The guy treat her so well, that sometimes she forgot that he left her.

Do I like him?

As a friend, yes.

Maybe.

As a friend.

Hyeju didn’t know what are her actual feelings. If she want to say this is love, then what about Jinyoung? The one who wasted his money, times and life on her?

“Hey, coffee?”

Suddenly, Jaebum came and handed a cup of coffee. Hot coffee.

“Thanks,” she murmured as she take a sip of it. The warmness took over her body. seriously, cold night and a cup of warm coffee? Heaven, isn’t?

Jaebum look at the beautiful face of his wife. He knew, Hyeju is fighting with her own feeling. The lady acts differently than normal. What he meant for normal is acting to him like he is the great sinner. Now, they can laugh together, sharing food and Hyeju doesn’t really care if he lay beside her.

“The stars are freakin’ beautiful, right?” Hyeju said as she slipped the strains of her hair behind his ear.

“It’s beautiful,” Jaebum whispered softly, responding. He runs his fingers through his hair.

“I know,”

“You’re beautiful,”

The sudden praise made Hyeju flinch a little bit. “Nonsense,” she mumbled. Well, Yoona is way more prettier. Every time they talked, and every time Hyeju started to feel like he is not the worst, she always thought about Yoona. Jaebum must have fall for her hard. She guaranteed that Jaebum left her for Yoona. Who wouldn’t want to have a beautiful girl like her?

“I thought you have a mirror in your room,” Jaebum said as he smiled. Why this girl right here doesn’t realize that her face is beyond perfection? The eyes, the cheeks, the lips, the nose that shaped perfectly suited her face.

“Stop being so corny. It’s kinda disgusting,” Hyeju put a stop sign for Jaebum’s cringe-worthy sentences.

Jaebum lets out a chuckles before leaning his head against Hyeju’s shoulder, and to his surprise, she didn’t push him.

“Wow, you are totally into me right now,” Jaebum joked. Well – not actually joke. He’s serious. He can feel the different. This is total blessing for him!

“Stop it,”

Jaebum’s eyebrows knitted at the sudden warning. He stand straight. “What? Why?”

“Stop acting like we’re gonna be together! Its confuse me! Jaebum, please! Stop making me like we’re okay! Stop making me keep drunk with this comfort!” Hyeju wails. Its hard. She tried so hard to not fall in love, she tried so hard to ignore Jaebum. But where’s this weird feeling came from when they’re together?

Jaebum pulled the girl into his embrace, he placed his head on her shoulder, and her face pressed against his chest. He can feel the wetness from Hyeju’s tears. “Then love me. Love me, Hyeju. What are you scared of? I am not going anywhere.”

Hyeju stunned at his words. Stop telling me lie, Im Jaebum. “You once said you will never leave me, yet you did. Don’t make me trust you.”

Jaebum parted their bodies away, his eyes dig deep into the other’s. He cupped her face with his large hands – his thumbs wiping the tears away. “Trust me. Again. Please.” He leaned forward – trying to match their lips.

His action stopped when Hyeju pressed her palm on Jaebum’s lips. “No. Jaebum. Stop. Jinyoung, got me?” she still crying soundless.

“ him!”

With the two words, Jaebum pulled Hyeju’s hand away from him and his lips matched hers. He moved his lips violently yet soft. He pulled her waist towards him – keeping no space between them. He smirk in the kiss when Hyeju slowly followed his rhythm. He become more wild – taking Hyeju’s cheeks in his hands – somehow make her moans.

The moans totally not helping Jaebum’s raging hormones.

‘Prang!’

Both of them stopped their doing and realized the coffee cups they placed on the small table dropped and broke.

Hyeju’s face flushed red. What the heck was she doing? Don’t tell me that she’s enjoying him?

Okay, that’s sound incredibly weird.

“Oh, its broke,” she commented, trying to relaxing herself although her heart is beating faster than a roller coaster.

“Oh, you disappointed?”

“What?”

Jaebum smirked. “The kiss broke?”

“No, I mean the kis – no, the cups!!” Hyeju said – more like screaming. She bites her lower lips. She mentally slapping herself. She remembered Jaebum’s touch on her – oh, that ert!

“Never mind, I will get inside – OUCH!!” Hyeju groaned when she accidentally stepped on the glass pieces, leaving her sole bleeding. “Oh my god, this stings,”

Jaebum quickly ran into the house and brought emergency aid and a cup of water. “Its gonna be a little bit hurt, bear with it.” He said as he wiped the wounds with a cotton ball dipped in the water. Then, he take another cotton ball – dip it into the liquid medicine and apply it on the cuts, earning hisses from the girl.

“Just, let’s sleep,” Jaebum said – his heart aching because he is super duper worried about his loveable, belo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter