Chapter 14

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I am happy both of you settled your problem. Please, Hyeju, be nice to your husband.” Mrs. Kim said as she runs her fingers through her daughter’s hair.

“I will, omma. He’s my only one, by the way.” Hyeju said – taking a glance at shy Jaebum. Or we can call him ‘pretending to be shy Jaebum,’.

“Okay, I will take my leave now,” Mrs. Kim hug both of them before walking to the gate – holding her passport and handbag.

“Your mother totally loving Thailand, isn’t her?” Jaebum said. His mother in law will stay in Bangkok for months.

Hyeju nodded. “Well, my father is mixed – Korean and Thai so that’s why your mother in law fall for it,”

“Okay then. Let’s go. You want to spend some minutes at the café? I mean, quenching our thirst, eat something sweets. Just like what we did in the past,” Jaebum said – circling his arm around his wife’s neck before sniffing her hair.

“Sound great, let’s go!”

__________________________________________________________

“Delicious, isn’t?” Jaebum wiggled his eyebrow as he feed a small cut of cheese cake to Hyeju – with his fork. “I want to eat noodles all of sudden,”

“I will cook for you when we’re home,” Hyeju promised. “Jaebum, so, what will happen now?”

“What do you mean?” Jaebum raised his eyebrow – nailing those boys expression. “I mean, yeah – what do you mean?”

“Now, you, me, Bambam and our kids leave together. Are okay with it? I have no plan to let Bambam survive alone – he’s nineteen. I really need to take care of his meals, I can’t let he do all alone,” Hyeju said concernly. To her, Bambam is still a kid. Someone need to take care of him, and that person is her, his one and only sister.

Jaebum nod as he take a sip of his coffee. “That’s fine, he is my brother too,” he replied, making a smile on Hyeju’s face. “But.. the more important thing is, do you want to have a third children? I mean, I am ready,”

Hyeju look at her food – her cheeks are burning. She have no problem with having another children – it would be a pleasant thing. The more, the merrier! But, thinking about the activity the have to do to gaining the little one, it is hard. It’s been three years since their last time looking at each other’s features. Jaebum is a man, and Hyeju can see his bulging biceps. But she is a woman – she had carrying a pair of twins in her stomach for nine months, stretch marks are everywhere and that is embarrassing for sure.

“Uhm.. I..” she stuttered. She cursing under her breath. Why did she acting like this? “I.. don’t have any problem with more kids but Jaebum, I am a mother. My body changed –. I am scared you will dislike it,” she said carefully as her eyes locking at her shoes instead Jaebum’s face.

Suddenly, Jaebum’s placed his forefinger under Hyeju’s chin -, softly and move it upwards so their eyes met. Jaebum staring at her with love – filled eyes – before smiling widely.

“Hyeju, let me tell you. Even if you have wrinkles, stretch marks or whatnot, I don’t care. What I want is you. And if you’re in different shape or have blemishes everywhere, you are still you. And I want you. You got me?” He said softly. He is not lying. He love her because of her characteristic, and because he love her – she seem beautiful. So, as long as he love her, Hyeju will be the most prettiest girl in his eyes.

Hyeju blushed. “Im Jaebum and his sugar coated talking again,” she spoke, as she flashed him a smile. “So, where should we do next?”

“Netflix ?”

___________________________________________________

 

Hyeju lay on the bed – while waiting for Jaebum in the toilet. They are in the hotel – wanting some privacy for both of them since the house is filled with Bambam and his friends. And the twins. They can’t get the peace they want. Or to be detailed, Jaebum’s wants.

“Baby, sorry, am I too late?”

The female lifted her head and found herself blushing like crazy as her vision met shirtless Jaebum, only towel secured on his lower half. Jaebum smiled teasingly as he saw the shade of pink created on Hyeju’s cheeks.

“No – no. just, wear the bathrobe, okay?” Hyeju said before throwing a folded bathrobe. Heck – she can’t resist the urge to blush if she saw him like that for a whole movie.

Jaebum wear it without complain and they began to watch the movie. While they watching it – they munch the snacks they bought earlier at the store. Jaebum kinda bored because the movie theme is Romance, which he is never like. Without his realization, his large hands pinching Hyeju’s cheeks.

“Im Jaebum, seriously?” Hyeju’s voice hardened. This guy is sure something. She slapped that naughty hands away. “I am focusing right now,”

“Focus on me, please!” Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter