Chapter 6

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeju apply her strawberry scented lip balm on her lips before tying her hair into a messy bun. She sprayed some perfume from Victoria Secret.

“You’re so prepared about meeting the Eiffel, right?” Jinyoung smiled. He’s not that excited since he had go to Paris for a few times for business and personal matter.

“Of course I am!, I am loving this vacay so far! I mean, we ate a lot of beautiful foods, we went to cool places. And tonight, we’re visiting Eiffel,” she grinned as wide as she can. “The boys love it too! Yugyeom and Youngjae is sure such a great company, they take care of my sons really well!”

Jinyoung smiled. His heart in ease everytime Hyeju smile – being happy. “Let’s go, okay? I will tell the boys.”

Hyeju just hum – telling him to do so. She grabbed her DSLR. Her eyes glanced at her phone on the table. “No. I just bring my cam.”

___________________________________________

“Oh my god, this is so pretty!” She whispered to herself. The Eiffel tower is flashing a bright lights – it’s really pretty. Hyeju can’t stop walking, wanting to take the picture of Eiffel in different angles.

Realizing she near a bench, she turned around to sit down. As she look her surrounding, gape open.

.

Where is them?

Hyeyu quickly get up, running around searching for them. She tear up when she realized she left them – and she lost.

Hyeju sit at the bench, hoping someone she knew would save her.

__________________________________________________

Jaebum hides his hands in his trench coat, freezing. It’s really freezing. He blows some hot air on his palms, sending some heat.

His eyes focused on a bench, searching for place to release his tiredness from walking. The hotel is not too far from Eiffel, so he just decided to walk instead taking transport.

His lips curled upwards when he saw a woman, sobbing like crazy at the bench. He noticed her. That black, silky hair. That DSLR sitting on her lap. He walked to her, took off his coat and coolly wrapped the girl’s figure with the material.

Hyeju look up. slightly open – shocked she met him here. “Jaebum..”

“You are a mother right now and you still can find your way.” He said as he settled down beside her. He examining her face. That pointy nose slightly red, tears still fill her vision. He smiled. “Don’t worry. I got your back,”

Hyeju cleared before her lips parted. “Why are you here?” she asked.

“What? I can go to Paris?” his eyebrow slightly upwards. “I have a meeting to attend, well – you?”

“Holidays.”

“Alone?”

“With my family,” she pressed her voice. “Jinyoung, the twins, Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom.” She informed. She wants Jaebum to realize she has her own family right now.

Jaebum’s pride swell when Jinyoung name hits him. “Since when Jinyoung is the part of your family?”

“Since my own family member left me, I guess.” She smirk at her own words. “Let’s just not talk about this, okay.”

“This scene.. make me remember to our first meeting. Do you remember about it?” Jaebum said after relaxing himself. “Our first meeti-“

“Nope. I don’t remember it. At all. I mean, how I met you?” she said, wanting to hurt Jaebum’s feelings, but to her surprise, Jaebum just chuckles.

“Sure you are,” he commented. “Anyway, where’s you staying?”

“Floscent Hotel. I get here by walking, but I am totally lost right now,” she said panickly.

“Same. I will walk you to the hotel after we talk.”

“I got nothing to talk with you,” she blurted harshly. If Jaebum think he can lure her, no – not – nope. She is against it. She has no plan to build their ruined relationship together. She don’t want to do that. No at all.

Jaebum slyly wrapped his arm on Hyeju’s shoulder. “I got a lot to talk to you,” he trying so hard to make his voice ridiculously y – back then, Hyeju would totally love for that milky, creamy voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter