Chapter 3

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He punch the pillow as the cuss words escaped his mouth. His face is beet red, his chest moving up and down, holding his rage.

Hyeju got herself a boyfriend.

Jaebum know he shouldn’t be mad because he is the one who make she do that but really, who can stand if they see their wives chuckling and acting like a pair of love birds with someone else?

Jaebum massaged his head before taking off his tie. He left Yoona without any message. But he is not worry about that girl, she got mad money to ask for a cab fetch her.

The male take out his cell phone from his pocket and press the speed dialed.

“Hello? Let’s meet soon. Usual.”

_________________________________________________

“Hey man! It’s been ages since I saw your face,” Mark joked as he patted Jaebum’s back.

“Yes, that’s right. How you’re doin’?” The male with a black snap back asked. “How’s your life going?”

Jaebum’s mouth parted. “Up and down. But, its kinda great, I think.” He said before taking a sip from Mark’s glass. “And Jackson, I see you two kinda in relationship,”

“That’s bull. I am so not gonna date this idiot, and I will date a girl, Mr. Im.” Mark rolled his eyes. Many people misunderstand about Jackson and his relationship. Since they are housemate and also best friends, people always think they have a special relationship.

Jackson nods. “So..You and Yoona, how it’s going?”

Jaebum took of his sunglass before hang it on his collar. “Don’t talk about her. I actually have two sons,”

Mark accidentally sprayed his drinks on his mouth on Jaebum’s face, earning a laugh from Jackson and curse from Jaebum. “You.. what? Bro, no. This is wrong. This is so totally wrong.”

Jackson stopped laughing. “Yes, this is wrong, Jaebum! You guys must get married first! I don’t know Yoona pregnant. She looks as usual.”

Jaebum chuckles at his friends’ babbling. “I mean, my wife, .”

Mark’s eyes widened. “You met her? And you didn’t tell us? What kind of friend are you?” he spat. “Are you serious bro?”

“Yes. Twin. Their name is Minguk and Mansae.” He smiled as his mind drawing their pictures. ‘They are so cute. It’s kinda sad I don’t accompany her raising them.”

“Are you sure they are yours?” Jackson raised his eyebrow. “You know.. it’s been three years so, if I am you, I would be little careful and extra suspicious.”

Jaebum gritted his teeth. “They are mine, I know my kids and I saw my features in them. Father’s eyes don’t lie,”

“When did you meet her?”

“Two days ago. And the best thing is, she is my house’s designer. I’ve said I’m gonna decorate my house and it’s turned out she is the interior designer,” Jaebum’s eyes clearly show that the owner is madly in love.

Mark tapped his glass a few times. “That’s all sound ‘up’ to me. What is the ‘down’ one?”

Jaebum lets out a sigh. “Wish you didn’t ask about it,” he trailed off. “She hates me. And today I saw her with a man,”

Jackson and Mark gawked. “Oh God that must hurt you so much! Did you saw the guy’s face?” Jackson fixed his snapback. “Like, wow. That must be a pain. Real pain,” he continued.

“Yes. It’s hurt so much. And no, I didn’t saw his face because he is facing her, showing his ugly back at me,”

“What if he’s handsomer than you?” Mark puffed his cheeks. “She will definitely chose him over you,”

Jaebum hits Mark. ‘Stop scaring me. Anyway, I sick of Yoona. She is so clingy.” He announced. “I’m not even kidding,”

“Why you stick with her? If I were you, I’ve kicked her ,” Jackson looks at Mark before smiling as the other nods, agreeing with his words.

“My mom.. I don’t even know.”

“Just, erase her from your mind and finding ways how to take Hyeju with you again.” Mark said.

“Okay.. you guys have a plan?”

“I don’t have a plan. I got too many plans!. Hey, before that, order your food and drinks. Stop taking mine,” Mark whined.

 

_______________________________________________________

 “You have to go to his house every single day?” Jinyoung pouts. He averted his gaze to his sneaker. “I am so… sad and afraid,”

Hyeju walked near him before settling herself in his embrace. “Don’t feel like that. You can trust me. I have to do that. You know, my company are short of workers. We’re broke,” she joked.

The male pinched her cheeks. “You can promise me to not fall in love with him, right?” Jinyoung asked for a confirmation. “I don’t want to lose you.”

Hyeju’s lips curled upwards. “Okay, I promised and you don’t have to worry that much. Jinyoung, you don’t want to stay for some hours? The boys missing you,”

“Youngjae and Yugyeom will stay here, right?”

The female nods. “Yes. Seem my house will not silent today.” She announced. “Let’s come in. its not like you have somebody waiting for you in your house, right?”

“Okay. I will stay to play with the kids.” Jinyoung locked his car. “Can I have bath in your house?”

“Since when you can’t?” Hyeju snorted. Jinyoung is basically playing a role of her husband and her sons’ father. She is so grateful she got him beside her.

Jinyoung bite Hyeju’s nose. “Dork.”

_______________________________________________

Jaebum look at his reflection on the mirror. He’s wearing leather jacket and black trouser. Hyeju used to loves him if he’s wearing leather jacket or leather pants. He glare at the clock. Hyeju will arrive soon. Jaebum grabbed his perfume before sprayed it everywhere at the corner of his house.

The bell rang make he jumped a little, stealing glances at the mirror, he smirk. Hyej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter