Chapter 13

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum, Mark and Jackson currently enjoying their meal at the hospital’s café. Jaebum went there after Hyeju forced him – because he is eating nothing beside his own tears.

“Hospital food is kinda disappointing,” Mark whined. He put his cutlery on the empty – cleaned plate.

“Yet you finished it,” Jackson rolled his eyes in annoyance. Both of them picked fried rice to fill their tummy. And, it is not that bad although it feel like the cooker seem forgot to put some salt.

“Aish, please quickly finish your food. Jaebum, what do you thinking about? Relax for a second and please shave – you look disgusting,”  Mark said after shooting a glare for Jackson.

“I – couldn’t stop but think that this is happening because of someone’s doing. I am pretty sure we got someone behind this.” Jaebum take a sip of his watermelon juice.

“You got someone in your mind?” Jackson lifts his head from the plate.

“No – do you?”

Mark cleared his throat. “I am sorry – but do your mother know you guys met? I am not accusing your mother or whatnot – please do not take it so personal,” he said – heck, everybody knew that Jaebum’s mother hates Hyeju.

Jaebum stiffened at Mark’s words. Yes! His mother, why wouldn’t he suspect her? His mother hates – really hates Hyeju. She always blames her for ruining his relationship with Yoona, although there are nothing going on between them.

“I.. gotta go.”

__________________________________________________________

Hyeju sit with her back leaning against the headboard. She flinched as the door opened. Her smile widen at the sight Jinyoung came in with a worried expression plastered on his face.

“Baby, are you okay? I am so sorry for not here with you. Bambam told me this morning,” Jinyoung said with an apologetic tone. He intertwined their fingers, his heart broke into pieces as he saw the bruises on Hyeju’s face and hand.

“No, you don’t have to come here, Jinyoung – ah. Your mother must miss you so much. You barely can visit her,” she pouted. Jinyoung had work to attend in Busan – his hometown. He already declared that he will take this chance to visit his mother too. “I am your plan’s ruiner, am I?”

Jinyoung chuckled. “No, you’re not. I’ve spending some times with her, she send her regards. I hope Jaebum took care of you,”

“He is,”

“Someone falling in love,” Jinyoung said with a grin although his heart felt like it is stabbed with needles and knifes.

Hyeju’s smile vanished. “Jinyoung…”She stopped there, trying to find the most suitable words for her next sentence.

Jinyoung clamped his mouth shut. This is difficult. He hate to admit this but if he think this hardly – he is the interrupter here. “Hyeju.. listen. I love you. I always will. But, if you love Jaebum, go. Take him. Accept him. I will always root for you guys. He.. deserve you. Don’t deny your feelings just because I am here – don’t. you have rights to achieve your happiness. Hyeju, I won’t be happy if you with me but your heart is his. No.”

Hyeju averted her gaze to their intertwined fingers, trying to refrain her tears from falling down. Deep down in her heart, she knew she fall in love with Jaebum. Again. It is nonsense how she can fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter