Chapter 1

Past And Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeju can’t believe the scene before her. Her heart is in pain, so much that could tore her apart.

Im Jaebum.

She thought before that she will kill the guy when she saw him but now, she remained silent and hurts.

Her heart said it can’t be him but she knows well. She know Im Jaebum so well. His eyes that will turn into semi circle when the lips form a smile. The teeth that seem like it’s gonna fall out everytime he smiles.

It’s him.

She stand up, want to stay at the Mc Donald no more. She don’t want to meet the guy.

“Im Hyeju?”

That voice, make her stop her step. She don’t want to turn around, but she did.

.

“Excuse me?” She fake a laugh a little bit. Maybe if she’s pretending she don’t know him, everything will go okay. 

Jaebum smiles at the girl. Did she thinks he will forget her? No. For the past three years he's been searching for her everywhere. He miss the girl so much. So damn much that make his heart in pain. "Hyeju.. Please. You know me. I know you." He tpull the girl into a hug.

Hyeju shocked by the sudden act. She push the guy but he won't let go. At the end, she cry. Letting all her heart contain away. Her small fist punching the other's chest, mumbling this and that about hating how much she hates him.

Jaebum's heart sink. He know, he deserve to be hate. He deserves this. He won't complain. He will let the girl hits him, because how many that small fist punch him, the girl still have more pain. He cheated their vows.

 Suddenly, they are interrupted by two energetic twin boys, hugging and pulling Hyeju.

Jaebum's eyes shine brightly, more brightly when he saw his facial feautures on their faces. He kneeled down, his smile wider when he realized the kids are around 2 years old. They can't talk, obviously. He averted his gaze to the female."Our kids? Hyeju.." Jaebum looks at Hyeju, deep into her eyes. 

"No!" She spat. She's pulling the girls to her.

Jaebum surprised by the answer. Why did Sera push the fact away? He can noticed his children. 

"You have no rights to call them your children. Minguk, Manse. Let's go!"

________________________________________________

"Noona.. Why?" Bambam shakes Hyeju's body up. He turned his eyes to his nephews before telling them to play at the living room instead. The twin follow his instruction."Noona, the boys gone. Come on, tell me." Bambam said, desprate for answer. He is so shocked when Hyeju come back home and start crying madly. Must be something terrible happened. 

"I met him.." Hyeju said in tears. She wants to tell to Bambam all the things happened. Between them, there are no secrets. Bambam is one of the thing that keep her living although at the most of time she don't want to breath anymore.

Bambam's eyes shakes. "Jaebum..hyung?" He carefully blurted out. Jaebum is the only man that makes her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter