[6]

Exo Next Door 2

D.O POV

I stare to the drama script in front of me, trying to get the emotion and memorize the lines. I close my eyes for focus but her face appeared. I open my eyes, shake my head, trying to get rid of her but she keeps appearing in my head and dancing around. I sighed loudly before turn around and meet those two innocent eyes. I chuckles to myself.

"You're going crazy, Do Kyungsoo. Crazy..." He looks up to the figure who slowly walk at him.

 

"Why are you going crazy? Is memorizing the script that hard?" My eyes got widened hearing voice from the illusion.

She's...real.

In front of her, Haemi is standing with a cup of cold tea for him. She smile to him causing something inside jumping around.

 

Haemi POV

I knock the door few times but there is no answer. I open it slowly, hoping it won't disturb the room's owner. But then, I heard a loud sigh and walk inside. D.O Oppa is shaking his head, seems he trying to remember something. I take another step towards him when he turn around. 

"You're going crazy, Do Kyungsoo. Crazy..." I walk to him as he slowly raised his head up. 

"Why are you going crazy, Oppa? Is memorizing the script that hard?" I ask him but suddenly, his owl-like eyes widened to my question. He stares at me as I place the cup of tea at the side of his table. His gaze didn't left me. I smile at him.

 

EXO POV

Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol is shrieking and jumping at the soccer table, watched by Suho. Lay is sitting  at the couch, with his guitar and music book together with the pencil between his left ear and his head. Chen is having a short nap while Kai is just sitting there, blankly. He then turn to his left and right, stretching his neck as he is looking for someone.

"Who are you looking for, Jongin-ah?"Xiumin ask as he come from the washroom.

"D.O hyung."

"Aihhhh...Don't lie. You're looking for Haemi, right?"Just before Kai could defence himself, Haemi walk downstairs with D.O behind her.

"Someone is looking for me?"She looks at Kai who suddenly looks away. D.O stare at Kai and Haemi back and forth, trying to get rid of whatever in his head.

What the two didn't notice is their weird behaviour around Haemi has been observed by the nosy EXO member, Baekhyun.

 

Third POV

The day goes on with Haemi busy cleaning the house, the members are enjoying themselves and sometimes disturbing Haemi. D.O is focusing on his lines. Haemi watches how D.O being focus on his work, until he didnt realize his cup is empty. D.O raises it to his mouth before being pulled away from him. He looks up to Haemi.

"Your glass is empty, Oppa. I'll refill it for you." Haemi walks away without realizing that D.O is watching her from behind. He slowly draw a smile on his face. Somehow, he feels special to be treated that way.

Sometimes, Haemi is having a short break by reading some of her books before the school opens. But due to her work as a maid, she feels tired and will slowly fall to sleep. What she didn't know, the shoulder she always lean to is...D.O

He will wait until her awake. And as always, Haemi will feel awkward being around the usually quiet boy D.O.

 

That night....

EXO POV

The members minus Kai, D.O and Chanyeol is having a little meeting at the kitchen counter. They push their body forward, trying to minimize the volume. Baekhyun looks around before he starts.

"I think...D.O and Kai is having something with Strawberry Gal."

"You mean,she's two-timed?!"Sehun jerk himself backwards before being pulled back by Chanyeol. Baekhyun scrunches his face, asking Sehun to slow down his voice. Sehun make a sign means he's keeping himself shut. They focused back to the conversation.

"You mean, both of them like Strawberry Gal?"Xiumin ask Baekhyun. He shrugs to the thought.

"Eyh....I don't think so." They stare at Sehun who crosses his arm to his body.

"What I mean, how come D.O hyung can easily move on? He really liked Incheon Gal before, right? And I think he still does. Don't you guys think so?"Xiumin stare at each of them, probably looking for someone who will agree with Sehun. But all of them are thinking that maybe, just maybe D.O is totally move on from Yeonhee and instead, giving the same heart to someone new. But what they didn't know is someone who is listening to them. Someone who decided to quickly leave the house before they noticed.

 

Haemi POV

I chuckles as D.O Oppa keep telling me funny stories during EXO world tour. Just as I take a glance to the watch on his wrist, I gasped. D.O Oppa look at me with his wide eyes. I then chuckles before waving my hands.

"Ah...I just forgot to clean the kitchen. I'll be right back." He also chuckles to his reaction. He nods as he tell me he'll wait for me. I walk down the stairs before I hear voices seem to be in a serious talk. I tiptoed to the kitchen, hoping to hear juicy gossips regarding EXO but all I can hear is Incheon Gal.

"Incheon Gal..? Yeonhee Unnie?"I place my body nearer to the wall, keeping on their conversation.

 

 

"What I mean, how come D.O hyung can easily move on? He really liked Incheon Gal before, right? And I think he still does. Don't you guys think so?"

I stand against the wall, no more voices entering my ears. Only those line keep replying inside my head.

He really liked Incheon Gal before, right? He really liked Incheon Gal before, right? He really liked Incheon Gal before, right?

"D.O Oppa...liked Yeonhee Unnie?"Without knowing myself, something inside me seems to break apart. I am stunned and as the voices keep talking, I decided to leave without getting off the apron.

 

I reach my room, closing the door slowly like there is no energy left in me. I walk to the bed absentmindedly placing myself on it. I keep thinking and thinking over those lines. I bit my lower lip as I feel something broken inside me. And then,...

"You're here, Haemi? How's today?" I look up to meet...Yeonhee Unnie. She is smiling, concern about me and my work.

'She is...the girl the he liked before. He...liked her.' I thought to myself, as we exchanges glances.