[3]

Exo Next Door 2

Haemi POV

I lay down on the soft bed, watching the ceiling of the room. My long hair are still damp due to late night shower. Just then, Yeonhee Unnie enter the room. She peek her head from the door before flashing me a shy smile. I smile back at her as I got up from my position. She slowly sits on the edge of the bed.

"How's work today?" I flashes a smile to her.

"Well...they're nice." I hesitantly answer her. Yeonhee Unnie seems to notice my tone. She changes her position and sit facing to me.

"Something happened, isn't it? Tell me." I grin awkwardly before clearing my throat and start telling her the incident between me and the cold guy.

Minutes later, Yeonhee Unnie wipes her eyes. She is crying in laughter as I told her everything. But when I told her about the towel incident, she turn red. A bright one. I chuckle to her as she's fanning herself to let the redness of her away.

"But Unnie, is he always like that? I mean, cold and stuff?" I ask her about D.O. She stops to my question before fiddles her fingers. I stare at her. She hesitantly open when her younger brother enter.

"Noonim, Mom's looking for you." Kwang Soo with his Satoori. I flashes him a smile when he smiles back. Well, sometimes this guy looks normal and sometimes, he's just...not. Yeonhee Unnie chases Kwang Soo away as she leave the room.

"Oh... About D.O, we'll talk later. Have a nice rest." She bid her goodbye and leave the room.

 

I lay back on the bed. Somehow, I feel jealous about Yeonhee Unnie. She have great family; a mother with bright personality though she loves nagging and a weird but kind younger brother. And...a perfect boyfriend. Yeonhee Unnie herself is a good person with a bit of lack of senses but cute when she blushes and turn bright red. I remembered the first time we met. It was few years ago when I knew about my biological parents.

 

I walk along the small paveway. There were trees surround my left and right. The leaves were brown and started to fall to the ground. It was fall season. The wins seems a bit strong causing my hair to fly everywhere. Just as I reached the graveyard, there was a woman cleaning one grave. I searched for their names and it brought me to the woman. She looks up to me before quietly gasped.

"Miyeon's daughter?" I glanced to the grave and by then I knew, this was their grave. On the tombstone, written 'Shin Saejoon x Jang Miyeon' with their wedding picture above the names. The woman glanced to the grave as well.

"Miyeon-ah...You've beautiful daughter." I smiled to her compliment before I bowed to them. Though I don't remember them, but there's something connecting me and them as slowly I felt the sadness of them leaving me too early. I almost sobbed as I staring at their pictures. That's why the woman recognizes me. I really resembled my mother, the only trait I've got from my father was...my eyes. After almost half an hour, I followed the woman home.

 

"Your mother and I, we were friends. Best friends. Miyeon is a lovely person. She's a bright student, always in the top list of school. She met you father, Saejoon-ssi during our college days. Your father, he's a total opposite from your mother. Saejoon-ssi is quite lazy with his studies but I can't say that he's bad when in fact he's also in the top list of the college together with Miyeon. But, he's a faithful one. Your father was every girls' dream but the only girl he looked at was your mother." She sadly smile as she told stories about my parents. She passed me the drink. I hold it between my two palms as I also sadly smile.

"I searched for you when then news came out but they said you've been transferred to somewhere else. How I wish I can take care of you." She reached for my hands as she slightly pressed them. I smile to her saying it was okay because I grew up pretty well. I thanked her for her nice act. 

"If you needs any help, just look for this address. This is mine. I'll be delightful to have you here." She passed me her business card. I nodded my head saying perhaps in the future.

 

And now I'm here. She willingly let me have one room of myself which is beside Yeonhee Unnie's room. I get up from the bed and get to the closed window. Slowly, I open it and my eyes is fed with the starry night. It is a nice view here, I thought to myself. I enjoy the view and the slightness of cold wind.

 

EXO POV

They are lounging around the living room. Baekhyun and Sehun is playing with the basketball game, yelling at each other's cheating move. Chanyeol with his phone, LINE chatting with Yeonhee. D.O is nowhere to be seen. Kai reach the place from his room. He take a sit on the couch near the big windows. He have a small chat when his eyes glance to the outside. The night seems nice today. The sky full of stars. As he viewing the night, his eyes fall to one figure who is also staring at the sky. When he makes up the face, he slightly smile. It's Haemi.

"She looks beautiful with those hair." He mumbles to himself. Unfortunately, Baekhyun who already take a sit beside him hear his mumble.

"Who are you looking at?" Kai clears his throat saying there is no one. Baekhyun take a peek out of the window. He sees...no one. Kai glance to the same direction and notices that Haemi is no longer there. Kai releases a relief breath not knowing Baekhyun is staring at him closely. Wondering who is it that Kai call beautiful.

 

Another day come. The house is empty. Only D.O left since his bruised eye is recovering while the rest of the members are attending their group schedule. As soon as he reaches the kitchen, he sees Haemi is wiping the plates. He clears his throat, wanting her to realize his presence. She turn around and flashes a smile.

 

Haemi POV

"Uh, I thought no one's home?" I stops the wiping action as I watches the guy reaches the dining chair. He sits on him before giving me the cold expression. That cold guy is back.

"Well, if it's not for a boxer hit on my face perhaps I'm with the kids now."

'Boxer? Hm...'

He reaches for the bread on the dining table and purposely I hit his hand, hard. He turn to me, dumbfoundedly.

"You haven't wash your hands." I ignores his stare and back to wipe the plates. As soon as he turn to the sink, I make a pump fist action since I'm able to hit him for his mean words. Just as I turn to place the plates in the rack, I met his eyes. Directly. I'm dead.

 

D.O POV

I stare at her after she hits my hands. It leave sting feel on my skin. But she ignores me and even asked me to wash my hands. I sigh in silent and leave for the sink. And I swear, as soon as I turn around I can hear small giggle from her. I slightly peeks on her just to see she's pump herself for able to make revenge of my words.

'This girl is not average.'

I silently watches her giggles and chuckles by herself. ' She must be proud of herself for able to do that.' By then, she turns around and...our eyes met. Directly. And by her expression, I know she's must be scared of me. But then, all she did was...grin. And leave.

 

Haemi POV

Just after I done hanging the laundry, I enter the house for another chores. By then, I see him struggling for his injured eye. He is sitting on the red couch, holding one mirror on the left and the eye cream on the right. I slowly approaches him as he keeps groaning for not able to do that.

"Should I help you?" I offers my hand for the cream. But all I've got was rolled eyes and ignorance.

'Aishh...this ignorant person. Keeps getting on my nerves with his cold attitude.'

"Give me that." Again, another rolled eyes.

"Are you sure your eyes is hurt because you keep giving me those ugly rolled eyes? And stop rolling your eyes at me." He just about to do when I asked him to stop. I nudged him with hands, for the cream. And this time, he eventually give up.

 

D.O POV

I keep looking elsewhere except the sight in front of me. She with cotton swab, treating my injured eye and our position is not so good. She's bending in front of me. Not that her outift is y, though I can say that she has good curves but it could bring misunderstanding to someone who watching from...behind.

 

EXO POV

Finally, the schedule is over. The boys are yawning and stretching their tired muscles. All of them are imagining their sweet fluffy beds. Well, except for that grinning boy Chanyeol, again with his LINE Chat with Yeonhee. As soon as they open the glass door connected to the living room, all of them are stunned. Chanyeol who is into his phone got bumped into Xiumin who also got bumped into Lay, who also got bumped into Suho and Sehun, who are also got bumped into Chen and Baekhyun who are finally got bumped into Kai who accidentally loses his grips onto his phone.

"What...are they doing?" All of their eyes are on the couple in front of them. The girl is tilting her head while the boy on the couch stay still.

"They are..."

"KISSING~~!!!???" Hearing the shout, D.O and Haemi turn to the door. The members are jaw dropped. But only one who instead, tightened his jaw. Kai...is staring at the older. Hard.