[2]

Exo Next Door 2

EXO POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Baekhyun is still laughing while holding his stomach, together with Sehun and Kai. Chanyeol covers his mouth, trying to stiffle his laughter. Suho chuckles, trying to surpress his laughter since he is the oldest here. Xiumin, Chen and Lay just grins with wide smile, looking at the boys' behaviours.

"Is this looks funny to you?" D.O's stern voice makes the boys stop their laughter, but only for a seconds when Baekhyun starts to laugh again, following by Chanyeol and the youngers. D.O roll his eyes, feeling annoyed. He raises the ice bag and rest it slowly on his bruised left eyes. He flinched in pain a little before start to feel better with it. He then stuffed small tissues into his right nostril.

"What are we going to do with your eyes and nose, Kyungsoo?" The manager massages his temple, figuring out the way to make it unnoticed by the fans tomorrow. D.O glare to the girl who stands not far from him. The girl fiddles with her fingers.

"Ask the responsible one." The boys, all at once including the manager, turn to the girl. Kai, stops his laugh slowly as he begins to memorise those black fashion. Ah..

"D.O hyung~!!" Kai points his finger to Haemi. The boys tilt their head, frowning to Kai's words as their eyes are still on Haemi. And then...

"HAHAHAHA" Baekhyun and Chanyeol, again laughing so hard until they dropped onto the floor. The rest also chuckle to see the similarities between D.O and her.

"She really just like you, D.O. Like a shadow." Baekhyun pats D.O's thigh who is sitting on the couch. D.O who already feel annoyed step on Baekhyun's foot causing him to flinch.

 

D.O POV

I stare at Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the youngers, laughing their heart out. Ugh, I rolled my eyes but pain comes. I carefully touched my bruised left eye. Hearing them still laughing at me, cause my blood to boil.

"Is this looks funny to you?" I glare to the youngers before Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They stay silent but it only lasts for a second before laughter again erupt from them. Even Suho hyung laugh but he still contains it. I reach for the ice bag, place it slowly on my eyes before stuffed my nostril with tissues. Ha...that seems better.

"What are we going to do with your eyes and nose, Kyungsoo?"I glance to the manager who is worried about tomorrow's schedule. If the media sees him in this condition, it will cause fighting scandal to appear and again, EXO will be at the top for stupid news. I change my gaze to the girl who stands not far from us. She looks nervous. She fiddles with her fingers. By then, the earlier incident causing me to be in this condition reappear in my head.

 

I stand under the warm shower. It feels refreshing since I had a bad headache early morning. The members keep sending me messages, asking me to be careful with my health and stay care. But they didn't know this is all due to me crying the night. All because of one girl. The first one girl who grab my heart without intention to return it back. Yeonhee and I had a deep conversation. A really deep one.

"I liked you, Yeonhee. I really do. You're the first girl who able to grab my attention. The first girl I give my hands to. And, you're the first one to break it." Yeonhee stunned as she swiftly glanced to me who keeps staring at the dark sky. We were outside of the house, viewing the night sky. Yeonhee glanced away, she doesn't know what and how to reply to my late confession.

"D.O-ah, you know...I..Channie.." I chuckled when she stuttered but I, myself can hear the chuckles is full of sadness.

"No worries, I'll learn to live, to accept." Yeonhee fiddled with her fingers, she felt awkward sittting there with me so she decided to leave. What she didn't notice was the tears that falling down on the corner of my eyes, knowing she left. This time, it really hurt.

I sigh, switch off the heater, grab the towel and leave the bathroom. As I step out of it, I notice Xiumin hyung's and Baekhyun's room door were slightly open. I pretty sure they were close before I take my bath. I take a peek at downstairs, checking whether there is anyone else in the house except me. No one in my sight. I shrugs to my thought and walk towards my room. 

"The door is open..?"I mumble to myself, slowly open the slightly door ajar. Then I saw this girl. With light brown hair and the almost height as mine and her black fashion, she stands in front of me. She looked around my room before reaching for my drama script. She doesn't even noticed me walk towards her, well.. I walk with no noise follow. As soon as I reached her back, she suddenly turn around causing our distance to be close. A very close distance that I never had, even with the members. I was stunned but I pretend to glare at her.

Her next action...Haa... Not to mention, that embarassing accident. I slightly feel hot around my face as I glance at her. She glance as me as well...and she is blushing. She's probably remember that accident, as well.

"Haa....Embarassing..." I drop my head low, trying to forget that incident. 

 

Haemi POV

I stare to the 8 boys who are lounging around the living room. My eyes stuck on one of them. The one with the bruised eyes and bleeding nose. He glared at me, causing me to flinch and glance away. Well, who wouldn't be mad when your eyes turn blue and your nose bleed? Ha... Stupid Shin Haemi, I mumble to myself as I recalled the incident.

 

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!" The only thought that come to my head at that time was a ERT!!! With only towel around his waist, his droopy eyes and the wet hair causing to me make a reflex action. He was just about to open his mouth when...

'BBUKK'...'PPAKK'.

The guy falls down backwards as he covers his left eyes. He then sit up from his position, glaring at me. By then, I noticed his bleeding nose.

"B-Bl-Blood..." I pointed to his nose. He swept his nose and widened to the blood on his fingers. He stood up in anger and start to yell at me.

"What have you done?!! Who are you? How can you enter this house? This room?!!" I stuttered to his question. Seeing his bad condition, I grab few tissues to wipe his blood.

"I''m really sorry. I didn't mean to..." By then, another incident happens. His towel falls on the floor with a thud sound. I stop my words and he glance downward. Automatically, we glance at each other and...

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

My cheeks start to feel hot. Blood rushing through my face.I glance and I can see him, as well, with red face. He..remember!! I glance away, trying to forget that incident as well.

 

EXO POV

"Well, since this situation happens, why don't you introduce yourself so that there will be no more misunderstanding?" The manager suggest us to introduce ourself.

"I'm Haemi. Shin Haemi. I'm from London, just arrived yesterday. Currently studying at Seoul University but still in summer vacation for my former school." Haemi introduce herself. We all smile to her, she awkwardly smile and raise her hand to say 'Hi'. Later on, we introduce ourselves. Haemi's sort of funny girl. She call Sehun as the cockroach guy, Xiumin hyung as bun, Chen as camel and Chanyeol as Yoda.

"Hi, I'm Kai. Remember at the airport? When I accidentally hugs you?" Haemi tilts her head. Kai find it cute so he chuckles and tries to cover it.

"Ah...The toilet guy." His nickname causing even the serious D.O to laugh, a bit. Kai clears his throat. Haemi smiles as she scratch her head.

"We meet again, strawberry girl." Hearing that makes D.O turn to her, stare at her for a long time. Haemi chuckles.

"You know my nickname. Probably...from my hair, right?" Kai nods. They smiles as they looking at each other. The rest glance at each other, wondering what happened between them at the airport.

 

D.O POV

Now I realize why she looks familiar. The girl on the plane, my seat partner. The strawberry scent. I stare at the girl, without noticing Baekhyun's gaze is on me. Well, Kai is right. She really resembles me. Her height and her fashion really look like me. I glance back up to her face and our eyes meet.

"Is your eye and nose okay? Did I hit you too much?" She asks me with worried tone. I slightly flushed as she gets nearer.

"It-It's okay. It will get better soon." I smile to her, sincerely. She bits her lower lips and fiddles her fingers.

"Since she is the new maid now, tomorrow she'll be taking care of you. You're out from tomorrow's schedule. The media will be let know that you're still on your fever." The manager stare at her and me. I nods to his words, as well as her. She turn and smile to me.

"Please, take care of me." I glance at her. Tomorrow is a long day. What I never know is how Kai looks at her and how I look at her. Shin Haemi...A new beginning.