[1]

Exo Next Door 2

Haemi POV

I stare to the picture in my hands. My parents are smiling at me. I caress the photo. I am in the plane to Korea. After my last visit, I've decided to spend the rest of my life staying there so I can get nearer with my parents. I make an appplication to continue my studies in Korea and got accepted into Seoul University. But since U.K is in summer season, I need to spend the holiday of summer first before enter the new life in Seoul University. I glance to the window, looking at the clear sky when I heard someone take a place beside me.

I turn to meet a guy with all black outfit, the black cap and the mask covering his nose and lips. I stare at him watching him settling himself on the seat. He is...small, with a bit narrow shoulder. By then, he turn to me. His eyes. They seems...cold.

"Anything I can help?" I shakes my head to his word.

"No but I guess that I supposed to seat alone. This is supposed to be an empty seat." It's true, I don't like sitting beside strangers so I bought a seat with no other passenger beside me. He turn my glance.

"Well, now the empty seat is not empty." He turn back his gaze to his hands, untangling the earphone before placing them to cover his ears. He plugs in to his again, black MP3 before closing his eyes.

"Weird guy." I mumbles to myself, before also settling myself for the long flight.

 

EXO POV

"It's time to go back. Yeayyy~!!" Sehun and Kai cheering up as they are on their way to their seats in the plane. Suho shakes their head as he walk behind them. Baekhyun rubs his stomach, he is hungry again. Chanyeol chuckles to him as his hands busy texting Yeonhee saying he's on his way home. Xiumin and Lay are following from behind before getting apart for their seats. Right before D.O get to his seat, suddenly Chanyeol grab his wrist.

"Change with me." Chanyeol grins though his face is being covered by the mask. D.O is confuses as he take his ticket away. He glances to Chanyeol's supposed seat. A girl is sitting there. He turn to Chanyeol.

"Yeonhee texted me not to sit beside a girl in the plane. Thanks, bro." He leave for D.O seat. D.O suddenly feeling down to the name before walking towards Chanyeol's seat.

 

D.O POV

As soon as I take a seat there, I can smell something sweet coming from the girl. Strawberry. It must be from her perfume or lotion. But just as she turn around, her hair flips along and that time, the sweet smell again searching for my covered nose. Her hair smells like strawberry. She stare at me as I settling down on my seat. Her gaze makes me uncomfortable of what I'm doing so I decided to turn back her gaze.

"Anything I can help?" She shakes her head to my word.

"No but I guess that I supposed to seat alone. This is supposed to be an empty seat." She explained.  As she did so, I take a chance to look at her. She have a clear eyes, her long light brown hair that reaches her chest, a fair skin, a cute nose and red cherry tinted lips. By then, she finishes her words. So I turn my glance to her.

"Well, now the empty seat is not empty." I turn back my gaze to my hands, untangling the earphone before placing them to cover my ears. I plug in to my black MP3 before closing my eyes. What the girl didn't know is I didn't play any music. I just want to avoid any conversation with her but seeing how she acts, I bet she didn't recognize me.

"Weird guy." Suddenly I heard those words. It's coming from the girl. I take a peek to the girl. She also getting ready for a nap. I glance to her hands. A photo of a couple. Her parents, probably. I shrugs to that and close my eyes again.

 

Few hours later...

 

Third POV

The plane reached Incheon International Airport. Haemi has already awaken from her beauty nap while D.O is still dreaming. She takes a glance to the outside of the window when she hears the announcement. Now and forever, she will be staying in South Korea.

 

Haemi POV

I starts packing my belongings into my bagpack when I noticed the guy beside me doesn't even move, not to mention he seems not breathing with the mask on. I hesitantly get my face closes to him, just to ensure that he's breathing. Fuhh, he's breathing well and snores, but not loud though. Just aI turn to face him, my eyes got widened  when...the guy stares at me back with his sharp gaze.

"What are you doing?" I gasped to the closeness that I jerked my head backwards and hit the window behind me. A sound produced that loud enough just for both of us to hear.

"Aiyaa.." I rubbed my head several times to lessen the short pain. I stare the guy as he ignores me in pain and begin packings his stuffs. Just as I open my mouth to explain the earlier situation, a tall giant come and pat his shoulder.

"D.O-ah, let's go." He looks up to him and nods his head. I just blankly looking at them as the weird one leave his seat while the giant one flashes a smile before he moves away.

"Seems familiar...or not?" I shrugs my shoulder, not my concern when I noticed something on the seat. I reaches for it. It's a MP3. Could it be..? Ah...The weird guy.

I quickly get my bagpack and get off of the plane with his MP3. Just as I reached the arrival gate, I am stunned till I stopped in the middle of the way. Want to know why? There are like a mob of people standing, seems to be pushing each other to me, with cameras in their hands, screaming and shouting several names that I can't make it up.

"Chanyeol Opppa!!!"

"Baekhyunnn~~!!!"

"KKaebsonggg~~!!"

"Kaiiii~~!!!!"

"Ah, though I'm tired, somehow I just love this kind of attention. Don't you, hyung?" I frozen to the spot when suddenly an arm flings on my shoulder. Hyung?? I turn to my left to see a guy with bronze-coloured skin smirking to the people. His hair is dark brown, short enough to get hidden under the cap he's wearing. He then turn to me. I awkwardly smiles while he just widened his eyes and move his arm.

"Oh??? You're not D.O hyung?" He stares at me or to be prefer, my clothes up and down.

"Uh...Nope?" Just then, he let out a small chuckle showing his perfectly arranged teeth. I stare to him, watching him laugh. When he realizes that, he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry, just that you're wearing the same clothes as D.O hyung makes me think he's you. Sorry again." He apologizes as he bows. I reply with a bow as well. Just then, someone pulls his hands to a group of boys who are now trying to pass through the mob of people. He turns his head to me, waving as he shows his teeth again. I looks to my surrounding, making sure I'm the one he's waving at before hesitantly waves back. I smiles a bit just to respect him. He smiles back before totally engulfed by the people. Just then, I see him again. The weird guy. I tries to come near him but with all the girls pushing and pulling make it harder to get nearer.

"Excuse me...Mp3...left..." That's all I can say since I feels my petite figure being squashed between the bodies of people. And...he's gone...

 

Kai POV

"Ha..now that's refreshing..and comfortable." I dry my hands with toilet towel tissue before leave the men's. Just as I fixed my clothes and bagpack, I catch a figure stands in the middle of the way. I tilts my head. D.O hyung? I looks to him up and down. It definitely D.O hyung with the all black fashion. I come closer to him but seems he doesn't notice me. I then glances to the same direction as he is.

"Wow...didn't expect this, though. How are we going to get through?" I hear the fans screaming and shouting, calling our names.

"Chanyeol Opppa!!!"

"Baekhyunnn~~!!!"

"KKaebsonggg~~!!"

"Kaiiii~~!!!!" Hearing my name being called, I smiles to the ears. I stands beside him and flings my arm around him. Since he's a bit smaller than me, I feels like hugging a petite girl.

"Ah, though I'm tired, somehow I just love this kind of attention. Don't you, hyung?" I can feel his body suddenly frozen up. What's with this hyung? He doesn't even response to me. Usually, he replies even with a snort. I turn to him and got shocked to see a girl awkwardly smile. I widened my eyes and wuickly removes my arm from her shoulder.

"Oh??? You're not D.O hyung?" I stare at her or to be prefer,her clothes up and down. Her clothes...she just like D.O hyung. 

"Uh...Nope?" She replies to my question and I let out a small chuckle.I realizes that she is staring at me weirdly, so I stop and rubs the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"Sorry, just that you're wearing the same clothes as D.O hyung makes me think he's you. Sorry again." I apologizes as I bows. The girl then reply with a bow. Her long hair follows as well. Hmm..strawberry scented. Just then, my manager hyung pulls my hands to the other members who are now trying to pass through the mob of people. I turn my head to her, waving. I wait for her to wave back as I can see that she is Iooking to her surrounding, making sure she's the one I'm waving at before hesitantly waves back.

"She smiles at me." I smiles back at her before walking forward. I then turn to my right just to realize D.O hyung is next to me. I looks at him up and down and suddenly chuckle causing him to turn to me.

"Why?" I shakes my head, not answering him. Really, I meet D.O hyung girl version as I remembering the girl with all black fashion.

"Strawberry huh~~? Interesting..." I mumbles to myself, without realising I keep smiling to it.

 

EXO POV

"Home...Sweet...Home..." Chanyeol mumbles as he type the words in his phone. He's updating his SNS as well as his girlfriend. The members are returning to their house (which is in the web-drama) instead of their dormitory. Since they seems attached to the house, Chanyeol decided to make the house as their second dormitory since the sasaeng fans dosen't know about the house as well. The boys are having fruits as their snacks. As Kai reaches for the strawberry, it reminds him of the strawberry girl. Since he didn't know her name, he just called her strawberry girl.

"Ah, you know, I found D.O hyung's girl." Baekhyun stops from chewing with his full mouth, Suho widened his eyes, Lay gasped to the sentence, Chanyeol glances to him, Xiumin and Sehun turns away from the game. Kai stops forking for more strawberries when he realizes the eyes are all on him.

"Ah,,,not girlfriend but girl version of D.O hyung." Her explanation makes the boys release a relief sigh. Kai's former sentence really shocks them.

"Why is that so? Her face just like D.O. Like this?" Baekhyun mimicked D.O usual face with the owl eyes and the heart-shaped lips. He laughs to his own jokes when suddenly his head got hit from behind. D.O stares down to him causing Baekhyun to be quiet, for a while. D.O takes his seat next to Chanyeol.

"What are you talking about?" He asks as his hand casually picking on the fruit.

"I told hyungs that I met your girl version at the airport earlier. Just like you. From head to toe, all black fashion. And guess what, she has the same height as yours, hyung." Kai's answers causes laughter eruptes in the house.

"D.O is tall as a girl." The boys laugh while D.O keeps punishing Kai for what he says about his height.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Yeonhee POV

I stare at Chan who sits on the swing next to mine. He's pouting while staring at the ground. He's still mad about yesterday, I guess. 

 

'Can we meet? I really miss you.' - Chan

'Okay. Usual place.' - Yeonhee

We met at the old playground. I was waiting for him at the swings. Later on, he arrived with a big grin on his face. I smiled back, with red face for sure. I was just about to open my lips when he hugged me tightly. I was stunned for a while but slowly hugged him back. I can smelt his shower foam. Probably he just shower before sleep. He released the hug and placed both his palms on my cheeks.

"Cold?" I shaked my head before smiling at him. He grinned and leave a light peck on my lips. He then laughs. I know, my face was a bright red right now. Something that never changes, though.

"Chan-ah, I have something to tell you." I stare at our intertwined hands as Chan played with my fingers. He glanced up to me, give a peck, again before smiles.

"What is it?"

"I can't be your..."

"WHATT?!! You've meet someone else already? Who? That man from before is it? Why...? Am I too busy for you to be with? Or because..." Chan's words got stopped by my lips. He was stunned for a while before he kissed me back. I smiled into it and also him.

"No. I can't be your maid anymore. My classes will get started soon." He pouted to my words. We both knew, with his schedule, it was hard for us to meet unless during my work time when I went to their houes to clean. He fiddled with my palms, writing his and my name with his finger.

"But, don't worry. Mom said she's already found someone to replace me. And..." His gaze suddenly brightened to my words.

"And...sometimes, I''ll go to your house. Just to supervise. Okay?" Chan pouted. I smiled to his childish behaviour. He's still the 6 years old Chan.

 

"Chan-ah, stop being mad." I touch his arm while peeking to his face. He still doesn't make eye contact with me. I breathe heavily. I'm out of idea to console him. I pout too to the thought of him being mad over simple things.

 

Chanyeol POV

I glance at her. Now, she's the one who pout her lips. I silently smile but controlled my face. I stare at her who is still pouting. I'm not mad, just worried if I can't spend time with her just like other boyfriends did. I'm afraid, she'll be lonely eventhough we're a couple now. I grab her hands slowly, making her glancing at me. I smile at her.

"I'm not mad. I just...worry about you." She tilts her head making those cute faces. It makes me hard to control my lips of not kissing her. I leave a light kiss on her lips, causing her to blush.

"I know. You never have a proper date, I mean outside of this neighbourhood, due to my status. I'm afraid with us being away from each other, it brings us apart." I hold her hands tighter, hoping she understands.

"You know, for me, date is when I am with you. Chan-ah, I like you for who you are. Not because you're EXO Chanyeol. I'm not going to show off my handsome and childish boyfriend to others, especially your fans for sure. You don't want us to be apart, right? Me too. So, we won't be apart if we put some effort into this relationship. Can we?" Hearing her long explanation causing me to feel touched. I feel touched to have an understanding girl like her, touched because she want to hold on me. I smile as I place my hands on her red cheeks and give her the sweetest kiss ever. Reminding us of our first kiss.

 

EXO POV

'She'll be there any minutes.' - Yeonhee

'We're on schedule. She knows all the rules right? Miss you.' - Chan

'She's a bright girl. She very secretive so...don't worry. Love you.' - Yeonhee

 

"Who is it? Incheon Gal?" Chen take a peek to the LINE chat between Chanyeol and Yeonhee. Chanyeol flinched to him before turn the phone away from his sight. Chen chuckles before handing him a warm cup of Americano. He's handing the rest of the coffee before take a place near Xiumin.

"Oh, we gonna have a new maid. She's start to work by today." Baekhyun take a sip of his coffee before glances to Chanyeol.

"New maid? Why? Incheon Gal is going somewhere?" Chanyeol explains about Yeonhee starting to go to classes. The members nod their heads.

"How old is she, hyung? Same age as Noona?" ask Kai. Chanyeol shrugs. He also didn't know anything about the new maid. He turn to his manager to ask whether they know about the new maid.

"How about D.O? Is he still sick?" The manager ask Suho. Suho nods his head, causing Chanyeol to sigh. D.O is having a fever causing him to absent for the day's schedule. He's worried about him since D.O is super busy due to his new drama. And recently, he noticed it has been a while since both of them have a talk together. It seems that D.O is avoiding him or perhaps it is his own feelings.

"Filming begins. Take place, everyone." shouts the photographer. They are doing a magazine cover shoot and that will be their final job for the day.

 

Haemi POV

I look around the house.

"Idols are different." I thought to myself. A glance of the house really shows who living in it. There are boys' scent everywhere. With the scattering clothes around the living room, the ball and soccer games and also their poster all around the house. I shakes my head to the situation.

"Well, it's your first job so let's get started."

I start with the living room. Placing the dirty clothes into the laundry basket, re-arranging the cushions and removes all the dust around the furnitures. Oh, making sure no cockroaches. Yeonhee Unnie mentioned to me about one of them really hates insects. Who is it again? Shi..hoon? I shrugs to my own thoughts before continue my job.

I reach the kitchen. It's...clean. I raise my eyebrows, at least someone of them is a clean freak. Also, I can see the leftover breakfast. Guys who cooks, really attract me. I smile before leave the clean kitchen. Less work for my first day. So, I decided to clean the rooms. Except the second room on the left, it's belongs to Yeonhee Unnie's boyfriend so I leave it to her to clean it. He hates people come to his room so it will be okay if Unnie did it. 

 

I enter the first room on the right. I can see posters and plush toys and...wolf blanket? There is not much things to do in this room since everything in order. I glance again at the posters. Chen? Shi..Xiumin? What kind of name is that? There are two guys, hands on each shoulder, gazing at me with sharp gaze. One with wide forehead and the other with bun face. Cute, at least. I leave the room to enter the next one which cause me slight heart attack.

This second room...mess everywhere. Clothes on the floor, on the sofa and the crumpled blankets. Ha...boys. I sigh before reaching for the clothes, throw it into the basket and rearrange the bed. This time, a puppy-like boy with rectangular smile and a younger one with mischiveous smile. Probably they are the owner of the room. Bak..Baekhyun and Se..hun? Oh, the cockroach guy. This is how he looks, I see.

The third room is...squeaky clean. There is an outift spread on the bed. Dark blue checkered shirt and black jeans. Similar to my style. I enter it, hearing nothing at all. This room, it feels different. I look around, but I see no posters about the owner. All I see is books regarding dramas and scripts. Actor? Who is it? As I turn around to leave, my eyes fall on the figure right in front of me, staring right to my eyes.

"Aaaarghhhh!!!!"