[11]

Exo Next Door 2

EXO POV

Days and weeks passed. Tiredness and fatigue can be seen from their faces. But still, they overcome it with encouragement words towards each other. Finally, their tour end and now is their break time. Referring to the success of the tour, they had been given a break of two weeks. And so, the boys are on their way back to the house. 

Suho glances to his left seat which is occupied by the tall giant baby. Chanyeol is grinning as his fingers swiftly typing the keypad, sending message to Incehon Gal. Suho nudges him, causing him to jolt before blushes alone as he hides his phone away from the elder. Suho smiles as he watches the younger one being happy and all but at the same time, he is afraid if both of them getting hurt when the public know about them. Both Chanyeol and Incheon Gal are his precious dongsaengs. As leader, Suho realizes that when that time comes, he will protect them-both of them.

At the backseat of the van, two boys sitting side by side-leaning away from each other. D.O watches the trees goes by as the van move forward while Kai on the other hand keep glancing to his phone-waiting for some text messages. By then, a sound coming from his phone, notifying him of incoming message. Kai is all smiling as he ready to click it but then realizes that it is not from the one he waiting for.

 

Krystal : hows the concert? heard that it went well. when r u coming back 2 the company? been waiting for the new restaurant.

Kai : (thumbs up emoticon) got two weeks of break. maybe the next dat after tomorrow. still got some treatment left to do.

Krystal : ;( . forgot about ur leg. waiting for some good news. gotta go for practice. text u later.

Kai : sure. anytime.

 

Just then, he hear the same tone coming from the seat next to him. Kai glances to the phone with the owner who is now in his dreamland. He take a peep of the screen.

Strawberry Gal sends you a message.

He take another glance to his hyung, without realizes his hand slowly moves to the phone, taking it away without noise before open the incoming message.

 

Strawberry Gal : hows the concert? jealous of the fans, they can see u during ur concert while i'm stuck here with chores and classes.

Strawberry Gal : what do u want to eat? i'll cook it for u.

Strawberry Gal : i'm bored. reply me.

Strawberry Gal : don't care about u anymore. :p

 

Kai chuckles as he read through the messages. But still, he can notices something. Haemi just like other girl, she has lovely and clingy personality which is different that D.O hyung who is seems cold and distant. Will two different poles attract each other? Kai's thumb click on the bin symbol, his evil heart want to create some misunderstanding between those two but then he know, it won't change anything but showing how low his heart is. Kai places it back to the owner, again he watches the sky that slowly turn dark, just as his heart.

 

HAEMI POV

It has been weeks since EXO world tour started. I glance to the empty hall - space where the boys used to spend their chit-chatting or playing games. I sigh for the nth time today, feeling so bored. Usually, when I come for work, there will always be sound of laughters filling the house - whines from Chen Oppa, the frustrated Baekhyun Oppa when he loses in a game with Sehun, Chanyeol and Lay Oppa produce their own music with the guitars while the rest three just sit at the side,watching them. While the other one, always here by my side. Talking about him, it has been days since his last message to me. I reach for my phone in the apron's pocket; sending messages in hope he will reply it since their tour has already ended.

 

Strawberry Gal : hows the concert? jealous of the fans, they can see u during ur concert while i'm stuck here with chores and classes.

There is no reply. Thinking that he is on his way back, I decided to send another message.

 

Strawberry Gal : what do u want to eat? i'll cook it for u.

Again, no reply from D.O Oppa. I pout my lips, telling him that I'm bored.

 

Strawberry Gal : i'm bored. reply me.

Still, no answer. I clenched both my lips together before send him the last text. I turned off the my phone, knowing that he'll be mad about it but who cares? I continues with the chores, by then slowly forgetting about my phone.

Strawberry Gal : don't care about u anymore. :p

 

D.O POV

Sky is already dark by the time we arrived. I glance to the watch; it's almost 1 in the morning. She's probably in her dreamland by now, since the window of her room is in pitch black. Sweet dreams, I speak to myself hoping she can hear it as well. We loaded our belongings, and with heavy steps and bodies, we walk into the house. To be exact, we're like zombies, except we're looking for beds rather than humans. I reach my room, placing all the stuff on the sofa as I lie down on the bed. Ha...this is heaven. I reach for my phone only to realizes Haemi's messages. Shin Haemi. She's nice, funny and comfortable to be with. Up till this day, I can't figure out my feelings towards her. I'm afraid that it will be just like before. I'm afraid that at the end of the day, I'm just a friend, a close Oppa to her. I sigh alone, figuring out my feelings towards her when the door being open from outside.

"Oh, Kai-ah... Is something wrong?"The younger stands at the door, holding the knob. He looks restless. I sit at the edge of the bed, waiting.

"Strawberry Gal sent you some messages. Just wanna let you know." I smile as I stand up, taking off my jacket.

"Haha...I've read them. I think she's mad at me for not replying her. Tomorrow, I'll talk to her." I stand with my back against him, not noticing the fist he's been clenching and the changes of his face. His next sentence freezes me.

 

"Hyung, do you like Strawberry Gal?" I turned around and our eyes meet. Yes. By that time I know, then. That both of us, we fall in love with the same person. We adore the same girl. Both of us have given away our hearts to a girl who probably didn't realizes it yet. Both of us like Shin Haemi.

 

"I'm asking you, do you like Strawberry Gal?"