Training Center: So Near

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This chapter might look like a TopBom chapter. Please be patient. We would need them as our Daragon support system. Kekekekeke. After this, I will focus on Dara's and Jiyong’s POVs more in the story.*

 

TOPs POV

 

The last time I saw Jiyong today, he was wandering aimlessly in the building. I bet he’s still looking for a good way to know where the training center is. And since it is now intriguing me as hell, I slipped out of YGE and headed towards the center. It’s a good thing I shoot there before so I know where it is. Hmmm. Maybe there’s an ongoing shoot or something that’s why Jiyong wants to go there? AHAAAAAAY. I bet he’s trying to catch a glimpse of an actress or an idol there. Who was it that Jiyong said is his ideal type in our interviews? Sohee? Sulli? Oooh. He likes S. Kekekeke.

 

I reached the building and didn’t notice any production vans. Maybe the filming already ended? I entered the building and approached the reception.

 

‘Anneyeong’ I greeted.

 

‘Oh. Anneyeong TOP-sshi. What brings you here?’ the receptionist greeted back.

 

‘Is there are filming happening here? Right now?’ I said inconspicuously.

 

‘Uhhh. Not that I am aware of.’ he answered.

 

‘Or maybe it already ended?’ I added.

 

‘No Sir.’ he answered while shaking his head.

 

I refused to give up. ‘No special activity? Meeting?'

 

‘No Sir.' he answered still shaking his head.

 

Dang it. ‘Not even photo shoot?'

 

‘No Sir.’ he is still shaking his head.

 

‘Birthday celebration?'

 

‘Nope.’ *shake shake shake*

 

‘Anniversary?'

 

‘No Sir. It’s just a regular Saturday for our trainees.’ still shaking his head.

 

‘Right. Got it. Hmmm. Say, can you do me a favor?'

 

‘Aah. Deh TOP-ssi. Anything.’ he answered.

 

‘First, stop shaking your head it’s hypnotizing.'

 

‘Ah, deh.’ he finally stopped.

 

‘Second. Well, you know G Dragon right?’ I whispered.

 

‘Of course.’ he whispered back.

 

‘If ever he steps a foot here, like during the week or during this month. Any time of the day, even if it’s at dawn, can you text me?’ I said.

 

‘Eh?’ he said incredoulusly.

 

‘Well.. I, ugh’ Dang it, how do I explain this? ‘Uhhh, so Bigbang is looking for you know, trainees to possibly collaborate with. And G Dragon and I want to see the trainees on their you know practice. So yeah. Text me if you see him here, new?’ WOW. That came out smooth. I’m so proud of myself.

 

‘Aaah. Well... Huh?’ he said while he tilted his head to the side. I take that as a yes of course.

 

‘Perfect. Here’s my number. I’ll be expecting your text. Oh and by the way, don’t tell him that I told you to text me. Or that I was here.’

 

I walked away and decided to roam around the building once, in case there’s anything that might give away G Dragon’s motive for wanting to go here. It’s almost empty now. I guess the trainings are indeed over.

 

I was peeking at the rooms and daaaaaaang, these trainees are so lucky. They’re able to train with nice equipment and everything. They even have a cafeteria! And those mirrors and sound system. Nice! I hope they do well. I also noticed that their corridors were really wide. I had the sudden impulse to do my legendary moonwalk. Well, can you blame me? It’s really quiet here and spacious. I haven’t dance my moonwalk as well. With Michael Jackson playing on my head, I started to moonwalk my way to the rest of the building. I was really getting hyped up when BAM!

 

I hit something solid and I hear a scream and an ouch after. Oh shoot. It’s not a something.

 

BOMs POV

 

I left Dara in the restroom since I had left some papers in the practice room. This will be the pieces that we are going to practice with the trainees next week and it’s important that Dara get’s it so she would be able to learn the song. We already practiced tomorrow’s songs as well that’s why we were almost the only people left in the training building.

 

I’m surprised how everyone’s friendly here. I’m not sure if this is G Dragon’s doing still, but besides some sympathetic looks to Dara and an awkward set-up and introduction, everything went smoothly. We were even joking with the trainees during their breaks. Cause you know, SsangPark is savage and these trainees are too shy and still naive. No one asked, but I am telling you now, we are a wrecking ball Dara and I. Kekekeke. You see, the misconception with Dara is that since she is blind (legally only, she can still see movements and shadows and what not), she is stupid and no fun. That’s an ignorant assumption right? Dara is nowhere near stupid and no fun. We’ve been friends since forever and Dara is one of the most intelligent persons I know. She also has this thing on her that she sees not just with her eyes but with her senses. It’s sometimes creepy and sometimes fascinating, depending on the situation, but yeah. Besides being awesome, she’s just your average girl, however cliche that sounds.

 

The only problem I have with my best friend, is her tendency to be anti-romantic love. She turns down any boy who would dare get close to her or ask her out. I have been trying to hook her up with people within our circle, neighbors and co-workers, but she turns down everybody the moment she sense what we’re up to. She’s a beautiful girl but I don’t think she knows it or believes it even though I have been telling that to her. I guess one of the persons who looks down on her is herself. Aigoooo my best friend.

 

I was turning off the lights on our training room when I hear her scream. Oh . That’s Dara! I ran the fast I could to where I last left her.

 

DARAs POV

 

I was going out of the rest room when I felt a body slammed into me. The impact wasn’t as strong but since it was unexpected, I wasn’t able to break my fall properly. I was struggling to get at my feet while assessing my body for any pain that might indicate I broke something. Hmmm. Nothing serious except for a sting in my elbow. That might be a scratch. While struggling to get up, I hear a namja’s low voice apologizing...awkwardly? I wonder why? I feel that he’s still a few feet away from me and I’m still struggling to find my balance. Stupid me. I heard the namja step forward and hold my by me elbow. His hold was light and awkward as well? Hmmm. He’s an awkward person even though I can only feel it. Finally, I was able to stand up and was about to try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter