Empty

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang had been in the studio until late night for the past two weeks. Their Japanese album is set to be released next month and the boys are busy recording, rehearsing and planning their showcase stage. It was so busy that they can’t even go home. They’re either staying in the Bigbang dorm or sleeping in the studio.

 

‘Gaaah! I am so tired!’ Seungri shouted after a particularly long day in the studio.

 

‘Who isn’t?’ Youngbae said while closing his eyes and lying down the sofa.

 

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! We only have a month left before our Japan showcase. We need to finish this or else YG hung will fry our asses.’ Jiyong scolded no one in particular while lying down himself.

 

‘Well, we wouldn’t be this tired if a certain someone didn’t revise some of the new songs.’ Seungri muttered.

 

‘What did you just say?’ GD said threateningly to Seungri.

 

‘I agree with Seungri hyung.’ Daesung interrupted. ‘Don’t you think we need a rest? Even for just a weekend? In the long run, if we continue to push ourselves without rest, it would wear us down and might do more harm than good.’

 

‘Daesung is right Ji. I need to recharge. I need to visit an art museum man. It’s been a while.’ TOP said. To which Seungri snorted.

 

‘Really hyung? You need a recharge and you want to be in the midst of non living paintings you’ll just stare at?!’ Seungri teased.

 

‘What’s wrong with that?! Art gives me peace!’ TOP shouted back. ‘And where would you go to recharge you uncultured piece of shiz?

 

'You know me hyung. I'll go to my women.' Seungri said proudly.

 

Bigbang members rolled their eyes at the maknae's pronouncement. Out of all of them, Seungri is the playboy.

 

'Fine.' GD blurted out. 'Let's take the weekend off.'

 

'Yessss!' everyone cried out loud. They quickly pack their things excited for today's day off. Only, they have no where planned. Except Seungri.

 

'Bye hyungs! See you next week!'Seungri said while tying his shoelace.

 

'Geeesh. How can you have women to go to readily? I bet you don't even remember their names, just their photos.' GD said.

 

Seungri smirked at GD while opening the door. 'What are you talking about hyung? Why would I forget Bom noona and Dara noona's name?' 

 

Seungri was already out the door when the names registered to the rest of Bigbang.

 

'YAHHHH! Seungri comeback here!' GD and Top shouted while chasing after the maknae.

 

 

 

GD was already wishing he can cripple Seungri if not for their Japan debut. Bigbang is already in the training center but is looking at an empty room.

 

‘Why didn’t someone check the time before we all rush here again?’ Taeyang asked.

 

They didn’t realise that it was only 7 AM with them holed up in their studio since the other day.

 

‘It’s Seungri’s fault.’ TOP said.

 

‘Why me?!?! You were the ones who decided to come with me! I was going alone and ask noona for a date.’ Seungri cried out.

 

‘You even dared to have a date with them?!’ TOP said.

 

‘Wae??? What’s wrong with that hyungggg?’ Seungri whined.

 

‘Did they even agree with you? TOP countered.

 

‘They will agree after I ask them later.’ Seungri said earning a slap from TOP.

 

‘Stop being annoying.’ TOP added.

 

‘SOOOO’ Youngbae loudly said to stop TOP and Seungri’s babble ‘Are we going back to our dorms or are we going to wait for them here?’

 

‘Excuse me?’ someone asked from behind them making them all turn.

 

‘OMO!!!!’ the ajhumma cried out ‘It’s BIGBANG! OMOOO OTOKEEEE.’

 

‘Ahehehe. Anneyeonghaseyo ajhumma. We just want to ask what time the trainings will start?’ GD said.

 

‘Aahm, uhmmm, well uhhh.. O gosh this is so sudden. I’m surprised. Well, there is no trainings this weekend.’ the ajhumma replied.

 

‘WHATT???’ Bigbang said in unison.

 

‘OMO. It sounded like you were all singing. But yeah. The trainers are usually given one weekend to spend time with their families or friends. That weekend is today. So there is no training.’ the ajhumma explained.

 

‘Aah. Yes. Kamsaminda.’ GD said while bowing.

 

After the ajhumma left, the boys started to think of other plans.

 

‘Well, I guess I’ll just go back to my house then, maybe start playing Lego?’ Daesung said.

 

‘It’s the art gallery for me then.’ TOP said.

 

‘Most likely going back to my house to water the plants and watch a cooking show.’ Youngbae said.

 

‘I’ll probably visit my friend’s house.’ Seungri said then looked at GD and added ‘Hyung, can I go to your house?’

 

‘Of course you can’t go to—‘ and then GD stop in mid sentence seemingly thinking about something.

 

‘Huh? Hyung? What are you saying?’ Seungri said.

 

‘Yah! GD what happened?’ Youngbae asked in concern.

 

GD remained frozen in a while.

 

‘YAHHHH call an exorcist! Palli!’ Daesung panicked.

 

‘YES!’ GD suddenly shouted making the rest of Bigbang jump.

 

‘Yes we will call an exorcist?’ Daesung asked.

 

‘Or yes I can go to your house?’ Seungri followed.

 

‘No to the both of you! I have something important to do. Bye guys!’ GD said and hurriedly rushed out of the training room.

 

‘But hyungggg!….’ Seungri shouted to GD’s retreating back.

 

GD was driving is car carefully within the neighbourhood trying to remember what the house looked like. Then he sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter