Meeting CEO Victory

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

It has been three weeks since the dinner with GD and Dara hasn’t heard a word from GD yet. Not that she is waiting for it. She’s just curious why GD, who said he will contact her, haven’t done so yet. Or was that just out of politeness? Why would he contact her in the first place? This is confusing her as hell.

 

Three weeks ago...

 

After paying the cashier, the four of them exited Ajhumma Kang’s restaurant.

 

‘Our car is park near the cafe where we met up. We can just walk back there.’ Youngbae said.

 

‘Oh. We can already go home from here Youngbae-ssi. There’s a bus stop near.’ Dara answered.

 

‘We can just drop you off your house.’ GD uttered.

 

‘No need. it has been a long day, we don’t want to keep you guys longer.’ Dara countered.

 

‘It’s totally fine with us Dara. Let’s go?’ GD insisted.

 

‘Yah! GD-ssi. Are you really this stubborn?’ Dara said suddenly.

 

GD and Youngbae was shocked by Dara’s remark. It’s not that Dara shouted or anything, but it was the first time someone called out GD for being stubborn outside of Bigbang and YG. Usually, people around GD even celebrities would always agree with him. Call it GD’s charm or force or aura, he is a true leader through and through.

 

‘Ahehehe. What my friend is trying to say is that, we really appreciate the offer GD-ssi and Youngbae-ssi but you don’t need to drop us off. We can manage from here since we have been taking this bus route going to home since high school.’ Bom interjected covering Dara’s mouth while Dara is trying to pull off Bom’s hands.

 

GD and Youngbae can’t help but chuckle at the two noonas.

 

‘All right, all right. Youngbae and I will go ahead, ONLY on one condition.’ GD said.

 

‘What?’ ‘BHAF?’ Bom and Dara said in unison, with Dara’s mouth still being covered by Bom’s hands.

 

‘Dara, give me your number.’ GD asked.

 

Bom’s hand flew to doing a sharp intake of breath, while Youngbae shot GD a questioning look. Dara on the other hand was confused.

 

‘Huh? What for?’ Dara asked.

 

‘I’ll sell it online so they can spam you with messages offering you credit cards and loans.’ GD said flatly.

 

‘That’s freaking lame GD-ssi.’ Bom said flatly.

 

‘Dara’s question is just as lame.’ GD said in defense.

 

‘What? It was a serious question!’ Dara said.

 

‘So I can keep in contact with you. What else? I already have Bom’s number.’ GD replied.

 

‘Go on, Dara. There’s nothing wrong with it.’ Bom said, then faced Dara and whispered ‘You’re making it look like you’re thinking there’s more to it. Just give him your number. No biggie.’

 

‘All right.’ Dara said then she recited her number to GD.

 

After getting the number, GD called Dara’s phone. They were surprised when Haru Haru played which shocked Dara making her fumble to get her phone in an attempt to end the call.

 

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! GD, end the call!’ Dara said in embarrassment and panic.

 

‘Told you she likes Haru Haru’. Bom said to GD and Youngbae.

 

‘Hahaha. No need to be embarrassed Noona.’ Youngbae said to Dara.

 

GD chuckled while watching Dara flustered. She’s already red from embarrassment and he can’t help but admire the color on her face... WAIT. Hold up Kwon Jiyong. Slow down with your thoughts! GD said to himself.

 

‘YAH!’ Dara suddenly shouted.

 

GD woke up from his thoughts and ended the call. He went nearer to Dara and ruffled her hair.

 

‘Why is it that you always shout at me, Dara?’ GD said in amusement.

 

‘Because you are always teasing me. And shouldn’t you be calling me Noona?’ Dara said while swatting GD’s hands away from her hair.

 

‘Hmmm. Let me think... Nope. I’ll think of another term to call you.’ GD said while walking away.

 

‘Aisht! You Kwon!’ Dara said in annoyance.

 

‘Anneyeong Parks.’ GD said while waving.

 

‘Bye Dara Noona. Bye Bom Noona.’ Youngbae said.

 

‘Don’t mind my friend here. Bye GD and Youngbae! Dara will look forward to your messages GD!’ Bom said.

 

‘Yah!’ Dara said while trying to reach for Bom to punch her.

 

Dara woke up from her reverie when the head trainer announced their lunch break. At last they will be able to eat. Dara unconsciously reached out for her pocket and took her phone out only to put it back again. This doesn’t escaped Bom’s ear.

 

‘Still waiting for GD’s call?’ Bom whispered.

 

‘What? Of course not.’ Dara said defensively, a small tint or red creeping on her cheeks.

 

‘LIAR.’ Bom said whispered while smirking. Dara decided not to challenge Bom anymore.

 

‘Let’s just eat Bommie.’ she said while standing up.

 

The trainees crowded around Dara and Bom after getting their own lunch boxes, eager to see what they bought for lunch today. Last last week, SsangPark learn that the trainees are usually on a tight budget especially for food. This didn’t really suit them as they understand how hard their training is but can’t imagine why they don’t get enough food. So Dara and Bom have been bringing food for them, however modest their food is. Usually they get it from their part-time jobs. Bommie buying some of the meat and rice from the bar and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter