Two Namjas Plus Two Yeojas

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Jiyong can’t keep his gummy smile off his face while he’s trying to finish his meeting with Teddy and Kush. It was more than what he imagined when he went to the training center to visit Bom and Dara. Really. He just wanted to welcome them to YG and check if they are being treated nicely, especially Dara. But he got to be treated by them for whatever it is. Wait, what is it that they are treating him, he wondered for a moment. But heck yeah, he doesn’t even care if they treat him for some choco pie.

 

‘Yah, Kwon Jiyong!’ Teddy exclaimed at the still smiling Jiyong.

 

‘He can’t hear you Teddy. He’s in his own little world.’ Kush replied.

 

‘YAH!’ Teddy shouted while kicking Jiyong at his leg.

 

‘Ouch!!! Aah hyung. What’s that for?’ Jiyong whined while nursing his leg.

 

‘You’ve been smiling like an idiot for the past ten minutes you pabo.’ Kush said nonchalantly.

 

‘Are you hooked with another kdrama?! What’s with the creepy smile?’ Teddy asked.

 

‘What creepy smile? I haven’t been smiling like an idiot.’ Jiyong said defensively while keeping a straight face. ‘Ehem! I just remembered a joke that Seungri said.'

 

‘Aah. I see. Seungri is making you giggle now eh? Nyongtory ship is sailing.’ Teddy teased and both Kush and him burst out laughing.

 

‘Quit it hyung. Do we have anything else on the agenda today? Can I go now?’ Jiyong asked while standing up to get ready.

 

‘Can’t wait to be with Seungri-oppa?’ Kush teased earning another ruckus from Teddy.

 

‘Hyung don’t indulge Seungri. When he hears his antics are being used, it’ll get through his head and he’ll think he’s funny.’ Jiyong said before exiting the room and shutting the door.

 

‘Whatever Kwon!’ Teddy shouted for the last time before laughing his off with Kush.

 

Jiyong can only shake his head. He’s not bothered by his hyungs since he’s off to a good night.

 

-----

 

Meanwhile, Dara and Bom were preparing at their house. They agreed to meet with GD at around 8 PM at a cafe in Hongdae. It was public yes, but GD’s outfit would not draw too much attention since this is where the trendy youth are, and almost all of them copy GD’s style. Besides, Ajhumma Kang’s restaurant is just around that area.

 

However, there’s a little war going on between Dara and Bom.

 

‘How about this?’ Bom asked while shoving a skimpy red dress in Dara’s hand. Dara on the other hand tried to feel the garment but almost blast in fury when after a few of the dress it stopped.

 

‘WHAT! This is too short! What are you thinking?!’ Dara asked.

 

‘What?! What’s wrong with that? It’s y and feminine, plus it’s also in red. It’ll look good in you.’ Bom nonchalantly said.

 

‘It’ll look good in a club but not in Ajhumma’s store. Stop this. I’m not gonna change.’ Dara said while crossing her arms.

 

‘Fine. I just want you to look y for GD, you know.'

 

‘I don’t need to look y for GD. In fact, I don’t need to be anything for GD other than myself. Stop with your delusions Bommie. Let’s just keep it for you and TOP okay?’

 

‘Whatevs Dara. You’ll see, one of these days, you’ll know I am not just delulu-ing.’

 

Dara sighed knowing that this discussion will not end. She decided to let the subject drop. ‘Come on now then. We might be late for our meet up time.’ She said while beckoning Bom.

 

‘Okay. Good thing we received our first paycheck today. I almost got a heart attack when you said that we’ll treat GD. I mean, those guys just eat on fancy shiz which we definitely can’t afford.’ Bom was telling Dara while locking up their house. They turned to the street and started walking to the bus stop.

 

‘I didn’t know why I invited him. Maybe I just want to get it over with. It came out of nowhere and I didn’t have a clear plan where to treat him. Yeah, so good thing we received our paycheck. But we still can’t afford the fancy restaurants that they clearly eat. Good thing we have Ajhumma Kang’s restaurant to offer. You think he’ll like it there?’ Dara said anxiously.

 

‘To be honest, I don’t know. I mean, I don’t doubt Ajhumma Kang’s cooking. She even say that Presidents go to her “secret” restaurant. But yeah, GD’s clearly not been there because she hasn’t talked about him. So we will just have to wait and see later.’ Bom replied with uncertainty as well. They walked in silence for a few moments, mulling over the thought of GD eating in Ajhumma Kang’s restaurant.

 

‘But you know what Dara?’ Bom suddenly said. ‘If you think about it GD looked liked our appa because he’ll receive the goods from our first paycheck.’ Bom muttered which earned a laugh from Dara.

 

--------

GD’s car was already in front of the cafe while waiting for the two ladies. He was grumpy and pouting.

 

‘Yah, GD. Stop pouting.’ Youngbae said.

 

‘I don’t understand why I had to be chaperoned. I’m just going to have coffee.’ GD said.

 

‘It’s your fault you know. After crying on stage and then disappearing after that. You don’t know how much scolding Soonhoc got from sajangnim when you went missing. Just be thankful that you’re still being allowed out instead of being grounded.’ Youngbae ranted.

 

‘Okay Mom.’ GD said while rolling his eyes.

 

‘So who are you going to meet? Is it your model friends?’

 

‘Nope.'

 

‘Oh-kay. Idol friends?'

 

‘Na-uh.'

 

‘Fashion friends?'

 

‘Wrong.'

 

‘Yah! Who are they?’ Youngbae asked in annoyance.

 

GD didn’t answer. He was not sure if he should tell Youngbae. He’s sure that it will not look good if he told Youngbae that he’s meeting two ladies. But what can he do? He surely can’t shake Youngbae off from this night. He has no choice but to tell him the truth, hopefully he’ll like them to help him meet them in the future.

 

‘Actually, they’re new friends I recently met. Now they’re working in the YG Training Center and they’re going to treat me.’ GD confessed.

 

‘Oooh. New friends! Are they girls?’ Youngbae asked with curiosity.

 

‘Nope. They’re women.’ GD replied.

 

‘Oh no. Noonas?’ Youngbae asked suddenly anxious. He has never been good with women. Girls, he can handle but not women, let alone noonas. He gets all shy around them.

 

‘Yes. One of them is a vocal coach and one plays the keyboard.’ GD then glanced at Youngbae and laughed out loud. ‘HAHAHAHAHA. Why’d you go pale Youngbae? Still afraid of noonas?’

 

Youngbae didn’t answer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter