In or Out

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

A month ago, if you’ll tell Dara that she will meet and greet and have dinner with Bigbang, she’ll laugh her off. The odds of that happening is lesser than the odds of her finding a needle in a haystack. But if you tell Dara that Bigbang are these 5 grown men bickering with each other non-stop because of some petty issue, she’ll walk out on you thinking you’re just plain crazy. However, this is exactly where she finds herself at the moment. And she’s on the verge of walking out.

 

1 hour ago...

 

‘YAH! WHY ARE YOU WITH THEM!’ GD and TOP shouted at Seungri at the same time.

 

Seungri was shocked for a few seconds and wasn’t able to answer right away. ‘Huh?’ he said confused.

 

GD raised his hands and pointed to where Bom and Dara is. ‘Why are you with THEM?'

 

‘Dara noona and Bom noona?’ Seungri said after following GD’s fingers. ‘We’ll have dinner.’ he said matter of factly.

 

’No you won't’ Top said.

 

‘WEH?!’ GD and Seungri said in unison.

 

‘Because I will have dinner with them.’ now it’s Top’s turn to said it matter of factly.

 

‘What?’ Bom and Dara said in unison.

 

‘I am the one who will have dinner with them.’ GD interjected.

 

‘WHAT?’ Bom and Dara and Seungri and Top said in unison.

 

‘Yes. Do you have any problems with that?’ GD said addressing his fellow Bigbang members.

 

‘Yes, I have a problem with that.’ Dara said suddenly making everyone look at her. ‘My problem is you are all making my head hurt.'

 

Seungri went to Dara looking worried ‘Noona, your head hurts? Do you want me to take you to the doctor?’

 

GD and Top was about to pull Seungri away from the girls but Bom beat them to it, giving Seungri a smack in the forehead. ‘That’s not literal you pabo.’

 

‘Ouccchhh. Nooonaaa..’ Seungri whined while rubbing his forehead. ‘Tell my hyungs that we are the ones who will have dinner. I know you first!'

 

‘WHATTT?!’ GD and Top said in unison and was about to argue with Seungri but Bom knowing it will start another discussion quickly interrupted the boys.

 

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! You three stop with your bickering. We all sound like a choir already with all the unisons. Let sort this out like the adults that we are shall we? Even though I don’t know exactly what’s wrong, but one thing’s for sure, we are all going to dinner so let’s get out of here before I unleash my hungry kokoro to you three!'

 

They know better than to not follow Bom.

 

So that’s why Dara and Bom ended up with Bigbang members, including Daesung and Youngbae, whom Bom insisted that the boys call so that they are all complete. But once they are in the restaurant chaos ensued. The two hyungs and the maknae started to bicker again, Daesung is smiling in the corner while listening to the three and Youngbae is busy looking at the menu. Dara and Bom on the other hand remains speechless trying to absorb everyone’s antic until GD has Seungri’s head in headlock while Top is putting appetizers inside Seungri’s pants.

 

‘Stop it you three!’ Bom interjected.

 

‘Aah. What did you three do?’ Dara said.

 

‘Dara Noona, GD hyung and Top hyung is bullying me!’ Seungri said.

 

‘I’m just massaging his neck Dara.’ GD said quickly.

 

‘I’m feeding him.’ Top added.

 

‘Tsk. Seriously. If we know you are like this, I would have unstan you guys a long time ago.’ Bom said.

 

‘Bom noona, don’t worry. They always do that a lot with Seungri but at the end of the day, the hyungs adore them.’ Daesung said.

 

‘I think we should order first. I am starving.’ Dara interrupted.

 

‘I got this Dara noona.’ Youngbae said while motioning for a waiter.

 

After ordering, the boys seemed to be on a mission to ask 101 questions to Bom and Dara.

 

‘Noona where do you live?'

 

‘What do you do?'

 

‘Have you been in Namsan tower?'

 

‘Do you like art?'

 

‘What do you think of me, Noona?'

 

‘Oh for goodness sake. Stop it.’ Dara said ‘You are making us dizzy with all the questions. Are we in some sort of interrogation room or something?'

 

‘Aah. Mianhe noona.’ Youngbae said. ‘We just want to get to know you more. We don’t have a lot of noonas outside of work.'

 

‘Awww. Such cuties. But I bet you have a lot of girls outside of work.’ Bom said eyeing Top.

 

‘Well only some of us. Like Daesung and Seungri.’ Youngbae answered.

 

‘What? Just the maknaes? Oooh. Well that’s new.’ Dara said.

 

‘Waeyo?’ GD asked Dara.

 

Dara was a bit flustered by GD’s question. How can she say that it’s because the GD’s “reputation” is a bad boy/playboy? She can feel her face heat up because of the pressure and awkwardness.

 

‘Noona why are you red?’ Seungri asked upon seeing Dara’s face.

 

‘Aah. Well... I-it’s be-because...’ Dara stammered while poking Bom to help her not knowing that it was GD on her other side. This made GD smile even more.

 

‘Dara-yah why are you poking me?’ GD asked.

 

‘Waaah!’ Dara said seemingly electrified by touching GD that she almost fell from her chair.

 

‘OMO!’ everyone said but GD was able to steady Dara.

 

‘Careful’ GD whispered to Dara.

 

This just made Dara more flustered and she can feel she’s already blushing, making her fan herself.

 

‘Wooooh! That was close. Ah-he-he. Thank you GD-ssi. I’m always clumsy. He-he.’ Dara said awkwardly.

 

Thankfully, Dara was saved from more awkwardness when the waiter started to deliver their appetizers.

 

‘Ooh, good! The food’s here. Let’s eat!’ Dara enthusiastically said, glad that she can change the topic.

 

It was a good night for everyone. As they started to share a meal, they also started to share stories. The boys were able to find out the answers to their questions and Bom and Dara was able to get to know more about Bigbang. If there’s one thing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter