She's What?

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

'Wow....Dara-yah...' I heard Bommie uttered silently.

Ugh. I knew it. I messily wiped my face with the back of my hand. This should stop. Me crying my heart out every time I hear this song. It was acceptable the first time. Bommie also cried to it but she said it was because the MV was so sad. I was by her side while she was watching it and we were both drowned in our own puddle of salty tears.

But after that she stopped crying to it and continued spazzing and I guess dancing along to the song. Me on the other hand, tried to stay away from it to avoid crying. But I failed miserably. Problem is, the song is a big hit and is being played, like literally everywhere.

'I'm sorry Bommie. I must have embaraased you. Ha-ha. What the hell. I  crying on a live show. Ha-ha.' Awkward laugh is awkward.

'Dara...' Bom said again. I think I am hearing some kind of awe in her voice. I let out a sigh.

'I'm okay. I---'

'Kyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!'

Well, that was unexpected.

----

I can still hear a faint ringing in my ears after a solid 5 minutes of Bom screaming directly in my ears. We are now in a cafe and she was telling me what that scream was for.

'I am telling you Dara-yah. He was looking at you. G Dragon was looking at you while SING-ING-HA-RU-HA-RU.' she said while shaking me every syllable of that last line.

It was her tenth time to say this, mind you. And she has fallen deaf to ALL my logical explanations. Why would GD look at me in the first place? Well yeah he can look at me but he can also look at the girl beside me or in front of me. From what I gather Bom is trying to imply that GD is looking at me purposely, like you know, he is attracted *cringe* to me or something. What the hell right? I am betting half of Bom's Bigbang collection that their fan service invovles exactly that--staring and looking at fan girls.

'This is going no where. Let's just drop this and go home.'

'Oh come on Dara. Why are you ruining the moment? This is definitely worth spazzing for!'

'But you are delusional Bommie. Like you have a bad case of delusional.'

'Tsk! If only you could see how he--! ! I'm sorry Dara! That was stupid of me. ! !.'

Sighhhh. Here she goes again.

'Bom, it's okay. You don't have to apologize for that. How many times do I have to tell you that?'

'But--'

Fresh collaboration...it's Biiiggg Baannng.

How ironic. Saved by Bigbang ringtone.

'Uh-oh. It's sajangnim. I have to take this. Wait up. Yoboseyo?'

I zoned out while Bom was talking on the phone. I was stirring my tea when I had this feeling of someone looking at me. I sat straight and stilled trying to be more wary of my surroundings although it is proving to be difficult in this noisy cafe.

'Oh no. Oh no. Dara, I need to go. I need to fill in for one of my workmates in the club.' she said anxiously.

'Why? Is everything all right?' I asked.

'Yeah..no. Well, apparently there is a private party in the club and they need all hands on deck for the night. But one of my workmate who is supposed to be on duty is sick so I need to fill in for her. Ugh. I can't believe this! We still have to dissect what happened with you and G Dragon!.'

'WHAT?' I asked incredulously. 'You're still not over that are you?'

'Nope. It's the best thing I have seen from G Dragon on stage.'

I chuckled. This is getting out of hand. I think Bom's love for Bigbang had transcended to something intergalactic. This alien friend of mine seriously needs her brain checked.

'I kid you not! Ugh!' I hear her grunt in frustration.

'Okay crazy girl. So Bigbang's leader was looking at me. I get it, I get it. Now move your up before your boss kicks it.' I conceded. I know she won't stop until she hears this from me.

'Yikes! You'll be okay going home on your own? I'll hail a taxi for you.' Bom said.

'No need. I'll just take the bus.' I countered.

'You sure?' she asked, obviously worried for me.

'Of course. Let's go?'

We went out and headed to the bus stop.

'Dara, the next bus is yours. You know the drill. I gotta go.' Bom kissed me on the cheeks and let go of my hand.

'See you later Bommie! Don't forget to bring me ice cream!' I shouted at her.

I heard her faint chuckle as I sat down in the bench of the bus station. My mind can't help but stray to the events that happened this afternoon. I gotta tell the truth, Haru-Haru was awesome live. It sounded so good but so beautifully different from the recorded one. Like you know their voices are the same and it was perfectly good but I guess what I am hearing different is the passion on stage. I let out a sigh. If only I could see them as well...

'Jugiyo...' a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter