Most Hiphop in YG

One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

Bigbang had long left Dara and Bom’s house, which took a lot of effort on the women's part since they basically had to kick each member out before the boys start snoozing from tiredness. Dara is now left alone in their house since Bom had to work in the club. Normally, Dara would spend her alone time listening to podcasts or reading, but today she decided to write again. It has been a while since she stopped writing, be it songs or poems or her every day life. Her braille broke and it doesn’t feel the same when she’s trying to “write” using her phone. But it was a good day today and she can’t deny the fact that Bigbang’s visit earlier is a source of her inspiration. Add to that, the good words that everyone was telling her. Somehow, she wants to believe that they are saying the truth. Tonight, she’ll let herself believe them… even just for tonight. She remembered how sincere GD sounded while saying how great her lyrics are that she wants to talk to him again. But for what? About what?

 

'I should thank him. Yes that’s right. I’ll text him to thank him. That’s all.' Dara said to herself.

 

She took her phone out and navigated to her SMS app. Contrary to what others might think, she can easily use a phone to text, call and even search the internet. Especially with the emerging technology, certain settings can now help blind people, like Dara, to use technology in their daily lives. Since she can still see light and shadow, she can text using a light inverter setting. But just to be sure, she uses a reader to listen to most of her text messages.

 

Whew. Okay, how do I do this? Dara cleared and started typing.

 

To, GD-ssi. Greetings. I hope this text finds you well. I just want to say thank you for the visit this morning and the breakfast together with your members….

 

Wait, that’s too formal isn’t it? Dara wondered. Should I keep it natural?

 

Anneyeonghasyeo, GD-ssi. It was a wonderful time this morning and we really had a nice time. Thanks for the lovely breakfast! *heart emoji* *smiley emoji* *heart eyes emoji*

 

Is that too sweet? What if GD cringes. How do YG people talk? Hmmm. The trainees has certain expressions. Shall I use it? They’re always saying… what was it again? Heyhow? Hi-ho? A-yo? A-yo! Les git it? Okay here we go.

 

Dara composed her text, listened to it and then sent it. Her nervousness skyrocketing, anxious if GD will reply or if she said the right vibes to be understood by the leader of YG’s best boy group. A few minutes had pass and still no reply and Dara is going menbong already.

 

Meanwhile, in YG building….

 

‘BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

 

'WHAT IS THIS? HAHAHAHAHA.'

 

GD read the text message for the 4th time.

 

A-yo~ GDssi. We had a blast this AM. Shout out to Bigbang members too. The breakfast was dope! Les git it! *metal hand emoji*

 

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA' he burst out laughing again the same time someone burst inside his studio.

 

‘What’s happening? GD! Are you all right??’ Teddy asked in panic. He ran towards GD’s studio after hearing hysterics from the room only to find GD literally on the floor laughing his out.

 

‘Wae? Wae????’ Teddy asked while poking GD who is still laughing uncontrollably. ‘Have you gone mad? You’re crazy. I thought you guys are on a rest? Why are you still here? All your members have now left! GO HOME!’ Teddy said and ending up throwing a pillow to GD who finally noticed the latter.

 

‘Oh! Hyung!’ GD said while trying to control his laughter ‘You’re here?’

 

‘UGH!’ Teddy cried out in frustration and left the room while shouting ‘GO HOME!'

 

GD couldn’t care less what Teddy might have been telling him. He has a more important business to attend to like replying to this epic text sent by Dara. Is she for real? GD thought amusingly.

 

Ssantokki: A-yo~ GDssi. We had a blast this AM. Shout out to Bigbang members too. The breakfast was dope! Les git it! *metal hand emoji*

KJY: Dara-yah. Are you a gangster or something? Should I call the police?

Ssantokki: Omo! Was that too much? That’s how the YG trainees always speak.

KJY: Are you 18?! You’re an ajhumma.

Ssantokki: YAH!

KJY: Do you want to be hip-hop? Just say it. We should think of a more hip-hop name for you.

Ssantokki: Don’t you know? I’m the most hip-hop in YG!

 

GD laughed hysterically. MOST HIPHOP? OH GOSH. What is she even talking about? HAHAHAHA. He thought to himself while typing frantically.

 

KJY: Aaah. I don’t know about that. You’ll have to show us what you got here in YG.

Ssantokki: You don’t believe me?! Fine. I’ll show you.

 

'Aaah. This yeoja really can’t back out of dares. When will she learn? Hmmm. Let’s see.' GD said out loud. He took his time to reply, thinking of how he can grab this opportunity and weakness of Dara. Then, having a light bulb moment, he replied to Dara.

 

KJY: Chincha? Come here in YG then. Now.

 

He had to wait a couple of minutes before getting a reply from Dara. He expected this. He just don’t know if she’ll take the bait. Please, please, please. Say yes. He said in his head like a mantra.

 

Ssantokki: What?! Are you serious?

KJY: Wae? Afraid you’ll not be hiphop enough. I’m disappointed.

Ssantokki: It was just a joke!

KJY: Boo! You’re a fraud.

Ssantokki: Yah!

Ssantokki: I am not.

Ssantokki: YAH!!!

KJY: Stop yelling at me via text and prove that you’re not.

Ssantokki: FINE!

KJY: Fine?

Ssantokki: FINE!!! See you in an hour.

 

GD jolted up from the couch and brushed his hair. He can’t believe that it work. Will she really come?

 

'OTTOKE!' GD said seeing the state (and smell) of his recording studio. Being camped here for so long with the rest of Bigbang, a lot of things are going on that includes take out food, clothes, pillows, alcohol and cigarettes. It definitely looks and smells like a college boy’s dorm. GD went out of his studio looking for a staff. He had to have his studio clean up. Fast!

 

Sandara’s POV

 

‘OTTOKE!'

 

Did I just said that I’ll go to YG to prove that I’m hiphop? And MOST hiphop at that. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter