Conceited Btch & Glare Princess

Jelly-Brain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Conceited and Glare Princess

 

 

While the exchange on the second floor was happening, another exchange in front of the Slytherin house was also taking place.

 

“Unnie! I can’t believe you would actually bribe our head girl for the password to get in our common room!” Joy whispered-yelled at the sulking unnie in front of her.

 

“It’s not that I bribed her… It’s just I asked her for it in exchange for something...” Irene tried to reason. Joy had found out earlier that day, from their head girl nonetheless, that her stupidly cute unnie had given the slytherin head girl some sort of ‘gift’ in exchange for getting the password to get inside their houses common room.

 

“You’re a prefect! How can you act so irresponsible?!” Joy was still yelling in a whisper.

 

“I thought that if I-”

 

“If you go inside my house’s common room, you’ll get to corner me?” Joy asked and Irene subtly nodded. “You would get lost in there! Do you know how big our dorm is?!” Irene was about to answer but Joy didn’t give her the chance, “NO, you don’t! So I’m telling you now to stop any plans in the future of sneaking in!”

 

“But I just did it because you wouldn’t even hang out with me anymore! You’re always with that Sungface guy-”

 

“And you’re always with that bugface guy, so I guess we’re even.” Joy glared at the older one.

 

“I told you, Bogeum and I aren’t dating! I like you and not him!” Irene stated desperately.

 

“And when did you notice this?”

 

“Notice what?”

 

“Your so-called feelings for me?”

 

“Uhm..”

 

“Did you notice it when I stopped my advances on you?”

 

“...yeah, that contributed..”

 

“Are you sure that what you feel about me is nothing to do with just missing my presence around you?” Joy asked.

 

“........I know how I feel about you.” Irene mumbled. Joy shook her head lightly while giving this smile? smirk?

 

“I know what I feel about you. I think you’re just getting confused...”

 

“I’m no-”

 

“How about this,” Joy began, “you’ll stop trying to sneak in other people’s common room and I’ll start hanging out with you again minus the advances. That way, you won’t be expelled from breaking the rules and you’ll get to analyze your feelings.”

 

“....since when did you become this mature?” Irene asked and Joy rolled her eyes at the question.

 

“A long time ago, you just don’t pay enough attention.”

 

“I do!”

 

“You better go back to your patrolling duties. I’m not even allowed to be outside the dorms at this hour! Aish. I’ll see you tomorrow, unnie, goodnight.” Joy turned around and was about to open the door leading to her common room when Irene suddenly grabbed her hand making the younger one look at her a bit irritated and confused. “What?”

 

“..can I have a hug?” Irene looked at Joy with puppy dog eyes and the latter’s expression is on par with that of having constipation.

 

“Unnie, no.”

 

“But you used to hug me a lot before..” Joy sighed once more and gently pried Irene’s hands away from hers.


“You do know I have feelings for you right?” Irene nodded, “you also know that I’m trying to move on from that, right?” Irene looked hurt but nodded nonetheless, “so you would understand it if I say that hugging you would not help me at all, right?” Irene grumbled under her breath but nodded once again.

 

“I miss you.”

 

“....I miss you too, unnie. So I’ll just see you tomorrow and we’ll go from there.” Irene noticed the firmness of Joy’s () voice and sighed defeatedly.

 

“Good night, then.” Irene turned around, dejected, and continued her patrol. She knew and is confident about what her feelings are for the younger one but the latter is just too stubborn to see it.



 



 

Irene had woken up the next morning a bit early for her liking, mainly due to her sister jumping on her bed and grinning madly at her.

 

“What do you want?” She asked which made Yeri’s grin widen.

 

“Get up.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Joy unnie’s waiting for you outside.” at this, Irene bolted upright on her bed, almost bumping foreheads with her sister. “Whoa, whoa, unnie. Calm down.”

 

“Why is she outside?!” Irene asked, scrambling out of bed and quickly getting a change of robes before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

 

“She told me that she told you that she’ll see you today???” Yeri kind of asked as she followed and watched her unnie do her morning rituals.

 

“What time is it?”

 

“....seven...”

 

“I didn’t even know she would wake up around this time?” Irene mumbled as she finished tying her red and gold tie and started looking around for a hairbrush. In Yeri’s opinion and probably most of the school’s too, Irene can wear a garbage bag and not comb her hair for a year and she’ll still look like a goddess. Life is so unfair.

 

“I don’t know unnie… But you’ll be ecstatic to know that she’s not with Sungjae oppa~” Yeri smirked as Irene’s eyes widen in excitement and a smile suddenly plastering on her beautiful doll face.

 

“Really?!” Irene squealed out and grabbed her book bag before skipping out of the door, down to the gryffindor’s common room, and out the fat lady’s portrait where Joy was coolly leaning on the side. “Heyyyy~~” Joy looked up from the book she was reading and greeted Irene with a small smile.

 

“Good morning, unnie.” If it was even possible, Irene’s smile had widened so much that you think she’s gone cuckoo.

 

“Good morning, Joy~~ What are you doing here so early? Not that I’m complaining or anything. I’m happy to see you. I’m just curious. You don’t have to answer--”

 

“You’re rambling.” Joy said, laughing at her unnie who’s cheeks suddenly became red but the smile is still in place. “I needed to go to my Potion’s class a bit early today since I still need to copy more notes but I wanted to eat breakfast together with you...”

 

“Oh.” Irene was still smiling like everything in the world is right once again. “I’d love to have breakfast with you!~” she tried her best not to squeal and instead hooked arms with the younger one, urging her to start walking. “If you need help with your potions or whatever, I’ll be happy to assist you~”

 

“.......unnie, not to be rude or anything but….you at potions.” Joy deadpanned and Irene’s smile was suddenly replaced by a glare.

 

“Yah!” Joy laughed.

 

“Let’s be real here, unnie, if I’m going to ask anyone for help in Potions, it’s going to be Seulgee unnie.” Joy grinned and Irene only glared harder.

 

“Why are you calling her Seul-gee?”

 

“Seulgee unnie likes how Krystal unnie says her name~”

 

“Don’t let Wendy hear you say that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t want you to die yet.”

 

“.........oh. Right.” Irene laughed at Joy’s scared expression before hugging the younger’s arm closer.

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you~” She winked and Joy looked away but Irene still noticed the red tips of Joy’s ears and grinned.

 

“Irene!~” someone called from behind and the two girls stopped to look at the person running towards them. Joy visibly tensed up before relaxing again.

 

“Bogeum? What is it?” Irene asked, raising an eyebrow at the guy.

 

“Yeri said you were going to breakfast already and I-” Bogeum scratched the back of his head shyly, “wanted to eat breakfast with you...”

 

“Oh.” Irene looks taken aback and Joy bit her lip, ready to unhook arms with her unnie but Irene held tighter, “sorry Bogeum, I already have plans with Joy.”

 

“Oh.” Bogeum face fell into a small pout.

 

“Unnie, if you want he can join...us...” Joy whispered low enough just for Irene to be able to hear it. Irene stared Joy in the eyes, trying to figure her out. It wasn’t long ago when Joy had exclaimed how much she doesn’t like Bogeum and now here she is, telling her that the guy he dislikes can join them for breakfast? The older one only saw sincerity in Joy’s eyes and something else that she can’t explain.

 

“No.” Irene answered and Joy eyes went wide. Irene looked back at her friend, “We’re going now. Bye~” and she pulled Joy towards the great hall.

 

 

 

 

To say that this morning was weird was an understatement for what Irene saw as they entered the great hall. She had to pinch her cheeks to make sure that she’s not dreaming and this is in fact real life.

 

“Joy..”

 

“Yes, unnie?”

 

“Are my eyes deceiving me or is that really Krystal and Wendy sitting beside each other and…..talking….” Irene asked, pointing at the two said girls. Joy looked over and cocked her head cutely to the side.

 

“Whoaa… unnie, I see it too...” Joy mumbled as she pulled the older one towards Wendy and Krystal. “Hey, unnies….” she greeted as she sat down beside Krystal and pulled Irene to sit beside her. Wendy raised an eyebrow at Irene in silent question and the latter just grinned widely as an answer.

 

“Good morning, Joy, Irene~” Krystal greeted with a smile.

 

“Yeah, uhh, where’s Seulgi unnie?” Joy couldn’t help her curiosity.

 

“Still asleep.”

 

“......okay???”

 

“Spill.” Irene ordered, eye-ing Wendy and Krystal playfully.

 

“Sorry, unnie, no can do~” Wendy winked and Irene rolled her eyes at her friend.

 

“Aish. You two suddenly being chummy makes me scared.. It’s a good thing my girlfriend is here~” Irene grinned some more and Wendy rose her eyebrows at her friends.

 

“....good job, Joy!” She congratulated.

 

“YAH YAH YAH! I’m not your girlfriend, unnie. Stop telling lies!” Joy exclaimed, turning redder than a tomato, and pushing some bread on Irene’s mouth to shut her up.

 

“YET. Not my girlfriend YET.” Irene winked, chewing the bread that was stuffed in .

 

“Oh, Joy, Joy, Joy, when will you realize zat Irene unnie likes you back too?” Krystal smirked at the youngest.

 

“UNNIE, HERE EAT THIS.” Joy was about to shove a bread on Krystal’s mouth when Irene suddenly intercepted it with her own mouth. How she did it, nobody knows. Wendy choked on the hot chocolate she’s drinking and just snorted out in laughter at her unnie.

 

“What the fudge was that?!” Wendy’s beautiful twinkling angel-sent laugh resonated through the great hall.

 

“Joy’s only allowed to shove food on my mouth and no one else’s.” It was Joy’s turn to choke on her orange juice drink. She choked so bad that Krystal had to pat her back gently, looking both worried and amused.

 

“Unnie, seriously, you’re out of control!” Joy said in between coughs.

 

“I am not!” Irene exclaimed. The youngest looked at Wendy with wide-scared eyes.

 

“Am I like that with unnie before?” The hamster laughed some more.

 

“Irene unnie’s on another level. I would call your advances tame compared to hers.” she answered.

 

“YAH WENDY, I’m your unnie!”

 

“BU-” Before Wendy can even rebut, the great hall’s noise had suddenly silenced, then whisperings and murmurs began. Irene, Joy, and Wendy looked at each other in question.

 

“Seulgee’s here~” Krystal whispered, smiling excitedly as she looked at the bear who just entered the room. The three friends looked at the figure of their friend and their mouths dropped to the ground in shock. Blue chiffon dress seemed like it’s being blown by a gentle nonexistent wind, silk stockings fitting the legs perfectly, hair let down with soft curls at the end. Seulgi was clad in a Beauxbaton’s uniform and looking ethereal and just so breath-taking. Krystal cleared and whispered, “you’re drooling” to Wendy who had a dreamy look on her face. The ravenclaw girl had taken a few seconds to get out of her shock stupor and wipe the all too real drool off her face.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Seulgi pouted as soon as she got to the table that the girls were sharing and plopping down--ungracefully-- in front of them.

 

“Why are you wearing a Beauxbaton’s uniform?” Irene asked, finally able to get the shock out of her system.

 

“ARE YOU TRANSFERRING?!” Joy’s eyes were wide. Seulgi just looks distressed at the questions and shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Headmistress thought it might be a good thing to experience….this...” she motioned lamely to herself. “And I guess this is also to promote the academy. I think they’re planning on sending a Hogwarts student there next year...”

 

“But why are you wearing it?” Joy asked and the bear shrugged once again.
 

“...you wouldn’t let just anyone borrow your clothes, right?” Joy nodded. “I’m the closest thing to a best friend Krystal has. Ain’t that right, Krys?” Seulgi gave her cutest eyesmile to Krystal and the french girl laughed but nodded her head enthusiastically.

 

“Seulgee iz my best friend~” Krystal announced. Irene and Joy quickly looked at Wendy to gauge the girl’s expression--if it’s safe to stay or if they should quickly get out so that they would be saved from the mass homicide that’s going to happen-- but after seeing the calm and collected face of the shorter girl, the two had been more confused and scared.

 

“It feels like it’s the calm before the storm.” Irene whispered to Joy and the younger one nodded in agreement, still eyeing Wendy curiously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter