Epilogue

Jelly-Brain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

 

Yeri was the first one to wake up on Christmas morning, her eyes already alert and shining brightly as she looked around and saw the tons of gifts under the Christmas tree. She let out a little squeal as she hurriedly got out of bed and almost dived into the mountain of gifts, looking for her name on the beautifully wrapped presents.  Irene was the second one to wake up and with her little movement, her girlfriend also stirred awake. Irene smiled and gave Joy a kiss on the forehead before wiggling herself out of the younger’s embrace and getting out of bed to give Yeri a kiss on the cheeks and sisterly hug.

 

“I love you too, unnie.” Yeri  mumbled as she handed her beautifully wrapped gift to Irene.

 

“Lemme give you a kiss too~” Joy sing-songed as she went beside the youngest.

 

“Eeewwwwwwwwwww unnie, get away!~” Yeri had pushed herself away from Joy while the latter still tried her best to give the maknae a kiss. They were playing around for a few minutes until Joy had trapped Yeri between her and Irene--who was smiling at them-- and was about to dive in for a kiss when she suddenly felt a hard smooth surface being smacked on her face. Irene had intercepted and pushed her boxed gift to Joy’s face and Yeri had showered Irene with kisses of thanks before laughing at the dejected face of the satan. The other girls stirred awake from all these commotion and had sleepily and confusedly open their eyes. Wendy had snuggled up some more onto Seulgi’s neck and mumbled a good morning and kissing the bear’s neck before pushing herself up along with Seulgi who’s eyes were still little squints. Krystal was rubbing the sleepiness away from her eyes and looked around before climbing out of the bed.

 

“Vat iz ol ze commozi-on oo-bout?” her french accent so rich from just waking up.

 

“It’s christmas!!!!!” Yeri exclaimed happily as she handed her gifts to the just woke up girls who got startled a bit but gave the youngest a thankful hug before handing their own gifts for the youngest. “Your parents had sent in your gifts as well!~” and everyone had huddled around the christmas tree and began tearing gift wrappers away. Seulgi had received a new orange hand knitted scarf from Wendy’s parents and a matching sweater from her own Mom and some of her favorite chocolates from her dad. Wendy on the other hand had received the same things from her Mom and Mrs. Kang but in the color blue with the additional Olaf stuffed toy from her dad. The two looked at each other as they wore their gifts and had laughed at how couple-ly they looked. Wendy had stood up and pulled Seulgi to the side before handing her gift for the bear. Seulgi’s eyes widened.

 

“No way, Seungwan. No way!” She exclaimed as she she eyed Wendy’s gift for her. The latte just grinned widely and nodded her head.

 

“Open it~” and the bear didn’t need to be told twice before she carefully teared away the wrappings and had almost choked in happiness and shock.

 

“AN USAINBOLT? WENDY HOW DID YOU- THIS IS SO- I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS!” She had exclaimed though her hold on the new broomstick says so otherwise. Wendy rolled her eyes.

 

“Don’t be silly! I saved up for that since the start of this year. I notice your broom was a bit old last summer and I wanted to surprise you.”

 

“But-but-but, expensive!”

 

“It was supposed to be a birthday gift but seeing as you needed a new one before next year… Mom and Dad pitched in. So consider it as a gift from my family for our wedding.” Wendy grinned and Seulgi had literally choked on her own spit and was about to have a mental breakdown when Wendy shouted,”Kidding! I’m kidding Seul, stop over reacting.” and Seulgi sighed in relief and Wendy continued, “Mom said she’ll give you something else for our wedding.” and Seulgi’s legs felt like jelly and Seungwan had quickly gave her a peck on the lips before laughing.

 

“Here, this one’s for you.” Seulgi mumbled after she had composed herself and handed Wendy a beautifully wrapped boxed gift. Wendy smiled thankfully before opening said gift and gasping. Inside the package was a blue egg-shaped porcelain music box with orange-gold ts and bear design all around, accentuated by a  bejewelled heart lock in the middle.  “open it~” Seulgi said excitedly and Seungwan nodded and carefully opened the box where she was met with shimmering stars in space and in the middle of it, a bear that was holding a heart and skipping in and around the music box.

 

“The..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter