Aggressiveness & Broken Arm

Jelly-Brain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aggressiveness and a Broken Arm

 

“Seul~” Irene called out as she walked a bit faster towards Seulgi who had stopped in her tracks. It was their usual prowl around the castle at night, keeping an eye, helping, and giving out warnings to students who were out after curfew. Seulgi was just by the great hall when Irene had called her.

 

“Hey unnie~” She smiled and waved at Irene who had caught up to her and they were walking together.

“Where’s Wendy?” Irene asked. It’s a bit weird not seeing the two together, they usually roam the halls beside each other at night.

“I haven’t seen her yet. She wasn’t by the front entrance where we usually meet.” Seulgi shrugged but Irene did not miss the hint of worry in the younger girl's voice.

“I’m sure she’s fine. She probably got held up by someone.” And as Irene said this, two figures were slowly walking towards them, prefect badge glinting in the dim lights the candles on the walls were giving. The two figures were laughing as they continued talking.

“Wendy!~” Seulgi called out and one of the two figures looked a bit taken aback but then once she saw who called her, she quickened her pace and hugged Seulgi.

“Seul~ I was just about to go look for you.” Wendy smiled as she waved a hi to Irene. “Peter here wanted to keep me company before we split up to go patrol the floors.” Seulgi smiled, though Irene swear she saw a flash of emotion behind Seulgi’s eyes but it was gone in a second.

“oh, well, I should get going now, see you in a bit Wen~” Peter waved a goodbye before walking past them.

“You were late, I thought you started patrolling without me...” Seulgi voiced out as the trio began walking again.

“It’s not like that, Seul… Peter wanted to ask me something from Herbology class but we got caught up with our discussion that we almost forgot the time!” Wendy explained, holding Seulgi’s hands in reassurance.

“I thought he’s great in Herbolog-OOF” Seulgi bumped with someone making her fall on the ground first. Wendy quickly helping her up and examining her if she’s hurt.

“, sorry! I wasn’t looking, I was-”

“Joy?” Irene called out to the mess of a girl on the floor, scrambling to get her scattered books on the floor. Joy looked up, wide-eyed, before breaking into a grin.

“So…. do I get a warning or you’ll pretend you didn’t see me?” She asked, now standing up. Irene rolled her eyes at her friend before glaring.

“What are you doing out here after curfew?” Irene raised a questioning, but perfectly shaped eyebrow.

“I.. I was in the library.. I was writing a paper about the full instructions of the correct way to brew an Invigoration Draught but then I guess I fell asleep after three inches of parchment…” Joy explained, scratching her head and looking as if she was thinking of something else, “...I wasn’t able to sleep at all last night too because I was finishing this drawing of Bowtruckles for Care of Magical Creatures Class….” Irene sighed.

“I’ll go walk her to her dormitory. Here, give me some of those books you’re carrying.” Irene reached out but Joy stepped back.

“No. No I’ll carry them! They’re too heavy!”

“Which is why I’m helping you to carry it.”

“No, you shouldn’t carry these...”

“and why not?” Irene was slowly losing her temper, hands on her waist and glaring menacingly at Joy.

“.....I don’t want a pretty person like you carrying anything heavy. Just leave it to me...” Joy mumbled. Seulgi and Wendy looked at each other, their face slowly forming a grin. Irene’s face now has red patches on her cheeks. She cleared .

“Don’t be silly. Accio books.” She waved her wand and half the books on Joy’s arms floated towards her. “I’ll see you around.” She looked at the two best friends, who were grinning broadly at her, she rolled her eyes before starting to walk, “Let’s go, Joy.”

“Bye guys!” Joy smiled at the two before following behind Irene. Seulgi and Wendy are giggling as they started to patrol again.

“Those two.. I hope they finally get together.” Wendy grinned. Seulgi looked at Wendy, her grin now replaced with a curious stare. “What?”

“You don’t think that Joy really likes Irene unnie…?” Seulgi asked, Wendy stared blankly at the older girl.

“Yeah, she does.”

“But but but”

“but what?”

“They’re friends...?” Wendy raised her eyebrow at this.

“Can’t friends fall in love with each other?”

“I… I didn’t mean that… it’s just…”

“Just what Seul?” Wendy asked, there was a coldness in her voice.

“I always thought Joy was only joking around? you know, like how friends are?” Seulgi looked at Wendy, her face full of innocence and Wendy couldn’t help but bite her lip and look away. Sometimes, Seulgi can be dense and stupid.

 

 

It was half a week later when S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter