Mistletoe and Murder

Jelly-Brain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mistletoe and Murder

 

Well, Seulgi didn’t get the chance to kill Peter because Krystal had somehow been unbusy all of a sudden.

 

“Seulgee~ C’mon, you av to wear diz~” Krystal pushed some sort of black cloth onto the bear’s arm.

 

“What is this?” Krystal rolled her eyes at the stupid question.

 

“Eet iz ob-youz-ly a dress.” Seulgi rose one of her eyebrows.

 

“.......I can see that….but why should I wear it?”

 

“Bee-coz we arr having a par-tea later.”

 

“Later?”

 

“When we move to ze seventh floor room.” Krystal huffed.

 

“I still don’t get why I have to wear…...this….” Seulgi shook the dress in front of her, holding it like it’s some sort of virus.

 

“Then what arr you going to wear, then?” it was Krystal’s turn to raise one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows at Seulgi. The bear had noticed the heavy accent returning from her friend because of getting too worked up.

 

“Clothes.”

 

“En these aren’t clothes?”

 

“....it...is…..”

 

“Zo? Why don’t you want to wear it? I av ordered it from Paris juz for you!” Seulgi was taken aback.

 

“You did what?!”

 

“I ordered it juz for you bee-coz I won-ted you to wear zom-thing zo breath-taking zat Wen-dy would immediately tell you what she truly feels!” the bear looked at Krystal blankly--but stupidly--for a few minutes and the french girl is really REALLY tired of all these Hogwarts students slowness before sighing in defeat, “Juz….juz wear ze clothes, Seulgee. Please?” It was now Seulgi’s turn to sigh in defeat as she nodded her head in agreement.

 

“Fine.”

 

 

 

 

It was a bad idea to wear this dress. It keeps riding up and Seulgi keeps on pulling it down. It was too body fitting that Seulgi had become so conscious about her tummy all of a sudden (which, hello??? So toned and flat). Her hair had been ironed straight by none other than Krystal herself who wolf-whistled at her full outfit. The french girl had even convinced her to wear high heels which, what the actual fudge, are they going to an awards show or something?

 

“You look so great!” Krystal beamed at her proudly before glaring, “stop pulling ze dress down!” Seulgi pouted then crossed her arms.

 

“Why do I have to wear high heels?”

 

“To highlight your gorgeous legs.”

 

“We’re just going to the seventh floor! It’s not like I need my legs to be highlighted as we climb up the stairs!”

 

“Oh, mon cher, you’ll thank me later.”

 

“I doubt it.” Seulgi glared once more before magically pulling her packed suitcase out of the hufflepuff dormitory followed by Krystal.

 

 

 

Irene, Joy, and Yeri were already in front of a door that leads into their little mini sleepover room for the next week.

 

“Oh, unnie!” Joy gasped. “You look…..wow.”

 

“Are you going somewhere?” Irene asked and Seulgi gave Krystal a look that borders from irritation and I-told-you-so.

 

“Wendy unnie’s already inside the room.” Yeri announced and the bear looked at them confused.

 

“Why aren’t you going in then?” She asked and the faces of her friends turned into different reactions-- Yeri was suddenly fidgeting, Irene tried to look everywhere but her, Joy just smirked evilly. Seulgi felt like something is about to happen, so she stared her friends down. “What’s going on?”

 

“.............” the three minxes remained silent and Seulgi was about to step forward when Krystal suddenly shouted.

 

“Ohmygosh! I forgot to give you your gifts! Will you three girls accompany me to ze hufflepuff room?” She asked and the three trouble makers was quick--too quick in Seulgi’s opinion-- to nod their heads and scramble back down the stairs.

 

“Go on inside, Seul!” Irene shouted before disappearing down the staircase.

 

“I need to find new friends.” Seulgi mumbled as she opened the door to the room of requirement and was greeted by it looking like some sort of mini hotel room with four beds, two of them being singles and the other two a queen sized one. Party and Christmas decorations were hung around the room and walls. A christmas tree was in the corner with wrapped gifts underneath. She tried to sit on one of the singles but the bed moved away just before her landed on it.

 

“What the fuc-” She bit her tongue and just glared at the offending thing before moving to the queen-sized one, which to her relief, didn’t move. Seulgi was looking around the room when she heard a door open and closed and later on her eyes were invaded by her one and only best friend and she can feel her jaw dropping to the floor. There was Wendy, dressed in a black turtleneck, leather skirt, and high heels---something that matches well with what she was wearing, Seulgi literally forgot how to breathe for a moment there. Wendy hasn’t noticed her yet, the latter was busy mumbling things to herself while pouting and looking at her outfit.

 

“You look… Wow” Seulgi whispered once she finally had the decency to stop ogling her best friend. Wendy’s head snapped up in shock and her eyes were like saucers when she looked at the bear.

 

“Seul! You scared me!” Wendy chastised as she walked on over a bit awkwardly to her best friend. Seulgi laughed.

 

“Sorry. And why are you walking like that?”

 

“These….clothes… I don’t think I look good on them…” Wendy glanced down at what she was wearing once again.

 

What. The. Flying. Fudge. Seulgi was looking at the love of her life like she had just spoke parseltongue. Is she kidding Seulgi right now? The bear thinks that Seungwan looks extraordinarily breathtaking--she did literally take Seulgi’s breath away just a few minutes ago. Seulgi figured that her best friend must have gone partially blind for her not to notice how gorgeous she looks. Wendy’s always gorgeous in Seulgi’s opinion but this, right now, is just on a whole new level of gorgeous that Seulgi thinks it should be illegal. Wizard police should take Seungwan to Azkaban for looking like that! Heck, even Irene unnie should be ashamed of her Seungwan’s beauty! And she’s ready to fight Joy about this.

 

“Didn’t you hear what I said earlier?”

 

“What?” Wendy cocked her head to side cutely.

 

“You look wow” Seulgi repeated once more and Seungwan had looked away quickly, her face tinged with redness.

 

“Thanks.” She mumbled. Seulgi shook her head and stood up from her spot, getting Wendy’s attention back. Seulgi can clearly see Wendy’s eyes turn from their normal pretty shape to one of a full moon, mouth opening in shock, the redness on her cheeks spreading all over her face. She had looked at Wendy worriedly. It looks like her bestfriend is having an internal battle with her lungs, “W-w-w-w-what are you w-wearing?!” and had developed a stuttering problem, apparently. Seulgi looked at her own clothes.

 

“Oh, this? Ugh. Krystal forced me to wear it. Something about a Christmas party…?”

 

“....................what christmas party….?” Wendy asked and the two stared blankly at each other for a while before Seulgi laughed.

 

“Now now, Wan~ Don’t joke with me like that.” Seulgi said as she touched Wendy’s arm. Then something weird happened.

 

“.............what’s that?” Seungwan pointed at the top of Seulgi’s head. The bear looked up and saw some plant floating in between her and Wendy.

 

“........Is that...”

 

“A mistletoe?” Wendy finished as she blushed a deep crimson red. Seulgi was quick to let go of  her best friend, looking everywhere but the ravenclaw girl as she scrambled back in a hurry, face quickly becoming the same shade at Seungwan’s and the two got enveloped in a weirdly awkward silence. Seulgi glanced a chance at her love who was looking at the wall like it’s the most interesting thing in the world. Even with Wendy looking like she’s so uncomfortable and awkward about everything, and even with all the christmas lights twinkling around them brightly, Seulgi still thought that her best friend is the most beautiful person in the entire galaxy, that her best friend sparkles ten bajillion times brighter than any stars in the universe, that her best friend is someone she can’t leave without…...That her best friend is not hers anymore….That her best friend is with someone else…..

 

Someone else that is not Seulgi.

 

Someone else that she’s sure is cheating on the most precious and important person in her life. Seulgi’s eyebrows furrowed in the middle, distressed written all over her cute face.

 

“Wan?” Wendy looked at the bear, still a bit red on the face.

 

“...yes?”

 

“I...I need to tell you something...” Seulgi patted the space beside her and Wendy took a deep breath before walking towards her friend and quietly sitting down, arms touching from their closeness.

 

“What is it, Seul?”

 

“.......” Seulgi didn’t know how to start this conversation. She kept on phrasing and rephrasing sentences and words in her mind, trying to find the perfect and softest way to say whatever it is she’s thinking. She’s drowning in her own thoughts that she didn’t hear what Wendy just said. “..sorry?”

 

“I said, that’s the first time in a while you called me Wan.” The younger one smiled sadly and Seulgi almost almost wanted to go on her knees and plead for forgiveness about that but she stayed put and instead blurted,

 

“Peter’s cheating on you.” after those words left , she had quickly slapped her hand over it and looked at Wendy with wide eyes. “I-I-I-”

 

“What?” Wendy whispered looking confused and the bear had found herself spilling everything from her and Yeri’s earlier conversation in The three broomsticks.

 

“...and I wAS GOING TO POISON PETER BUT THEN SUDDENLY KRYSTAL HAD PULLED ME AND I DIDN’T HAVE TIME TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE PETER’S INSIDES TURN INTO GOO POSSIBLY KILLING HIM BUT HEY ONE LESS BUTTHEAD PERSON IN THE WORLD.” Seulgi was panting heavily at the end of her sentence as she looked at Wendy as if saying ‘can you believe the nerve of Krystal?! Taking me away from committing homicide?! How dare she.’

 

“What…?”

 

“What ‘what?’ Didn’t you hear what I just said?!” She refuses to repeat everything because first, it’s so long, and second, it will just ignite the need to kill Peter. She mentally noted to herself to  ‘clean Seungwan’s ears because her hearing is not good anymore’ before looking at her best friend expectantly.

 

“What do you mean Peter’s cheating on me?” Wendy asked, honest to God so confused right now about everything that’s happening.

 

“Seungwan, your boyfriend is cheating on you.” It took the ravenclaw girl a full minute to wrap her mind around the sentence before she remembered what frenchie had told her that night they had a talk. She looked back at Seulgi who was still waiting for her to say something, anything, like maybe permission to kill Peter, and smiled before suddenly latching herself to the older one in a tight hug like her life depended on it. “W-w-wan?” Seulgi hugged back, albeit a bit shock, but figured that Wendy finally understood what she just told her and is heartbroken. Seulgi’s face turned serious as she affectionately rubbed her best friends back. “I will kill Peter.” This earned a laugh from Wendy.

 

“Seul, you idiot~”

 

“I’m serious, Wan! Nobody’s allowed to hurt you. I’ll make them pay!” Wendy got out of the hug but still held Seulgi close. She looked at the bear’s eyes before leaning in slowly. Seulgi panicked and leaned as far away as possible without losing her hold on Seungwan. “W-w-w-what are you doing?” Wendy merely pointed above them.

 

“Mistletoe.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter