She's French

Jelly-Brain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's French

 

Seulgi wasn’t entirely sure what she did wrong. All she knew was that she’s just gotten out of her Potions class when Yeri came tumbling towards her a bit frantic and handing her a note from Headmistress Mcgonagall:


 

Ms. Kang,

 

Meet me in my office as soon as you get this note.

 

Sincerely,

Headmistress Minerva Mcgonagall.


 

P.S.  Cat in the bag


 

Seulgi had quickly walked towards the headmistress’s office, not even taking a moment to ponder on what the last part of the message was and stopped suddenly when the gargoyle leading up to the tower talked.

 

“Password?” It said and Seulgi took a step back.

 

“uhhh...”

 

“Wrong.”

 

“That’s not-”

 

“Wrong.”

 

“Aish, I was-”

 

“Wrong”

 

“Headmistress-”

 

“Wrong.” Seulgi’s slowly getting pissed off by this annoying gargoyle. She got the note out and re-read it again, pausing at the last few words at the end. If this isn’t it, she swears that she would blast that damn gargoyle to pieces.

 

“Cat in the bag”

 

“Correct.” And the gargoyle slid to the side and opened up a door with a staircase that leads to the headmistress’s office. She quickly climbed up and composed herself first before knocking.

 

“Enter.” Seulgi stepped inside warily, not sure how this was going to end.

 

“Uhm, Professor? You wanted to see me?”

 

“Ah, yes, Miss Kang, please, sit down.” Professor Mcgonagall motioned to the empty chair in front of her table and Seulgi nervously obeyed as the paintings of the past heads and headmistresses followed and  eyed her. “Now, don’t be nervous. There’s nothing to be scared about. Here, have a cookie.”

 

“T-thank you.” Seulgi mumbled, taking one of the cookies in the jar and nibbling on it.

 

“I’ll get straight to point, okay Miss Kang? The guests will be arriving soon.” Professor Mcgonagall started and the bear looked at her, alert and listening, “I’ve chosen you to be the buddy of our exchange student.”

 

“Exchange-”

 

“Yes, Hogwarts and other schools have been talking about these type of programs and this is the year that we’re going to  test it out.”

 

“..okay?”

 

“Yes Miss Kang. I’ve seen from your records that you lived in Korea for some time?” Seulgi nodded, “Our exchange student has also lived in Korea when she was young, I thought that maybe if you are going to be her buddy, she can be more comfortable here in Hogwarts. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?”

 

“Yes, Professor.”

 

“You accept?” Seulgi nodded and the headmistress looked like something heavy has been lifted off of her, “I would’ve asked the head girls but seeing as you and our exchange student are the same age, I thought it would be much comfortable for her.” Seulgi nodded her head in understanding and a knock on the door ended the explanation. “Come in.” One girl wearing a blue chiffon dress came in followed by a really really REALLY tall woman.

 

“Ah, Madam Maxime!” Professor Mcgonagall greeted, standing up, arms wide open, and walking towards the huge woman, giving her a peck on each cheeks.

 

“Eet iz good to si you” Madam Maxime’s heavy french accent resonated the room.

 

“Yes, I feel the same. Now, come in, take a seat.” Mcgonagall waved her wand and two chairs appeared out of nowhere, one being a larger one. The two guests sat down, and Seulgi is awed at how graceful they are.

 

“I aim zo glad zat vie ahr fineollie tustieng diz ploan out.”

 

“And I am very much excited to see how it goes.” Mcgonagall smiled graciously before shifting her attention to the pretty girl beside Madame Maxime. “You must be Krystal?” The girl in question, stood up, and in Seulgi’s utter disbelief, actually curtsied, before sitting back down.

 

“Oui, prufezserr. I aim lu-king forrwerd to spending taime in Ogwarts.” the girl smiled so brightly that Seulgi thought she might go blind.

 

“And Hogwarts is looking forward to making sure your stay is comfortable.” Professor Mcgonagall smiled warmly, “Which is why I want you to meet Seulgi.” She pointed at the bear who’s now looking a bit shy and waving a small hi. “She’s going to be your buddy here in our school and make sure your stay is to your liking. You’ll be having the same classes as her and be staying in the same dorm, in fact.” Krystal turned to Seulgi.

 

“Ello, my name iz Krystal.” She let out a hand and Seulgi shook it.

 

“Seulgi. I’m Seulgi.”

 

“Seul-gee. Arr you peer-haps Kow-ree-yan?” Seulgi nodded and Krystal grinned. “I aim Kow-ree-yan myself!”

 

“Then we should get along just fine.” Seulgi grinned. The two headmistresses seem to be happy with the exchange that they have excused them from the office.

 

“Seulgi, you have the whole day off from classes in exchange of giving Miss Krystal here a tour around our school and your dorm. All of Miss Krystal’s things should be there by now, so no need to worry. And Miss Krystal,”

 

“Oui, prufezserr?”

 

“Miss Kang here is one of our prefects and she has duties every night, if you want, you are most certainly free to join her.” Krystal grinned happily at this.

 

“Oui, prufezserr Mcgun-ah-gal, zenk yu.” Mcgonagall nodded and waved them away. Seulgi walked Krystal out of the office happily.

 

“What do you want to see first, Krystal?” Seulgi asked.

 

“Pleaze, Seul-gee, cull me Krys. Vie arr friends noow.” and in a statement of proving it, Krystal has looped her arms around Seulgi’s and the latter can’t help but be awed at the beautiful princess and the fabric that she’s wearing.

 

“Well, okay… Are you going to wear your uniform while you’re here or...”

 

“Madame Maxime haz requez-steed me too. She zeys, eet iz uhlzo to pru-mote ze Beauxbatons school.” Krystal smiled at Seulgi.

 

“Oh, that’s cool. You’re  uniforms are really cute and soft.” The bear complimented and Krystal can’t help but grin and hug Seulgi’s arm happily.

 

“Iv you want, you ken barr-oh en try eet. I aim sure eet will look good ong you.” Seulgi nodded her head and they began to tour the school.

 

 

“Seulgi unn--oh.” It was Joy who saw Seulgi first. She ran towards the older girl by the lake and stopped short when she saw that she was with someone Joy hasn’t seen before.

 

“Joy?” Seulgi called out.

 

“..Unnie...” Joy moved forward.

 

“Oh, Krys, this is Joy. Joy, Krys.” Seulgi introduced.

 

“Ello, Joy~” Krystal greeted and Joy gave a small smile back.

 

“Joy, Krystal is our new exchange student. Professor Mcgonagall had given me the pleasure of being her buddy~” Seulgi grinned.

 

“Ahhh~ Hello Krystal unnie. I hope you’ll like your stay here in Hogwarts.” Joy gave a small bow. Krystal grinned.

 

“She iz cute.” Krystal complimented and Joy got a bit shy. Seulgi laughed.

 

“So, Joy, you wanted something?” Seulgi asked and Joy side-eyed Krystal. “You can tell us everything, besides, Krystal is our friend now, right?” Krystal nodded and smiled gently at Joy.

 

“Uhmm.. okay...” Joy paused, “It’s Irene unnie.”

 

“What about her?”

 

“She’s being weird.”

 

“What do you-”

 

“She’s not like before. She just keeps on doing things”

 

“What kind of things?”

 

“Out of character things.”

 

“Like?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter