⟠ tricks 'n' games part 3 (triple update with chapters 65, 67)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

tricks 'n' games part 3

december 29, 2014

“Congratulations on passing!” Misoo and Sarang clapped, after watching Lu Han down the last shot glass of whatever substance the maknaes had prepared. He only grimaced, shiver going up his spine and reaching out for the bottle of water, drinking it in large gulps. Gyuri nodded, having left a wide smirk on her face for the entire game, enjoying the disgusted faces that the groom-to-be managed to pull.

"It's worth it…" Lu Han murmured face still scrunched up a little, grabbing some saltine crackers to chew on to get the taste out of his mouth. Sooyun nodded at what he'd said, lifting away the tray of empty shot glasses and heading away into the kitchen.

"Of course it is. It's Jiyeon unnie." Sooyun reminded him, Jungah giggling at him as she dusted off her clothing and then looked towards the unnies who had been watching him intently.

"Now you've passed all the tests proving you can look after her." Minah congratulated, clapping her hands together and nodding approving on the so far outcomes of the tests. Gyuri leaned back in her chair, eyes switching between the two groups watching their expressions.

Jongdae clapped, high fiving Sehun and Minseok in the face of their 'victory' against the Tze Muis. But the rest of the China-line couldn't help but frown a little at the sound of the easy win for them.

"Where's the catch?" Yifan questioned, the whole routine seeming a little too easy. From what he knew of the tradition, it was usually longer and much harder than a few shot glasses of unnameable substances and handing over a certain amount of money.

"Well now you are proving your worth to us." Seoyul told them, a glint appearing in her eyes. A promise of a sort of torture, which they could happily watch as Lu Han played along for the sake of his beautiful bride. Even the normally inexpressive member could not hide the pleasure it brought them to play these games.

"Okay, how?" Sehun's eyebrows collected together, moving closer to the groom as he waited to hear what anyone of them had to say.

"For the sake of Lu Han, the first game will be 'Draw the Bride and Me.'" Minah informed them, Sooyun appearing back in the room and bouncing towards Jungah where she was pulling out sketchbooks for them to draw with.

"Won't we need to see Jiyeon-sshi for this game?" Yixing questioned, taking one sketchbook and a pen as the two maknaes handed them out. The maknaes could only giggle at that, sharing glances at one another as they thought of what had been planned by the group.

"Nope. You'll have to draw her from memory. But we will be able to be your physical models." Sarang informed them happily, pulling up a chair or two and inviting the two maknaes to sit down on the chairs to begin the game.

"The unnies will be judging this round, so you'll have to draw really well. They are very good at drawing, so if you don't draw well then you won't get the legendary prize." Jungah continued, deciding on a pose that she felt was good to be sketched in.

The Hing Dai's nodded, eyes looking up and down from their sketch pads as they began working on their pieces. Only for the maknaes to shift positions, or move around because they were uncomfortable or bored. Minhyuk was chuckling quietly in the corner, where he'd pulled up a chair to watch the games go on, coffee half finished and long gone cold.

"Can you sit still?" Jongdae asked, looking up at them with a raised brow but was silenced by a frown from Minah.

"It is a challenge, so the maknaes may move around so long as they stay sitting." Seoyul smirked lightly, enjoying the way they frowned and sighed at the challenge time and time again as the pair of maknaes moved.

"Hey it is uncomfortable, I will move as I please." Sooyun said indignantly, holding her head up a little higher and moving again whereas Jungah was rolling her eyes at Sooyun.

"You best hurry, you only have half a minute to go." Seyeon casually informed them, looking up to the clock on the wall. The sudden informing of a time limit had the Hing Dai's let out sounds of disagreement.

"We have a time limit?" Yixing questioned, turning to look at them completely and utter confused at the sound of the words. This had a few of the members grinning in amusement as they nodded again.

"If Lu Han wants to marry Jiyeon unnie. They have to be timely." Misoo shrugged casually, as if it was no big deal. But to the males that had been sketching , hands quickened to keep up and make sure they had draw both maknaes and then Jiyeon from their minds.

"Time!" Minah called, both the maknaes flittering forwards off their chairs and collecting the used sketchbooks so they could be judged. They weren't disturbed by the height difference as some tried to continue a little longer, shooting them looks and then gesturing to Minah which had them passing the sketchbooks over speedily.

"Seoyul and Seyeon unnies will be judging this round." Sarang announced, the eldest members moving off towards Gyuri who'd busied herself half looking at her phone and up to the group of competing males and Minhyuk, who disappeared off into the kitchen at some point to get another coffee.

"Next game will be 'Couples Exercise.'" Minah continued the games while the eldest two bickered quietly, scheming about the drawn pictures to whether or not they passed the test.

"You'll be paired up. One member will be blindfolded and the other unblindfolded member will feed them porridge every time they do a sit up. Whichever pair wins gets another legendary prize." Misoo explained, gesturing for the porriage to be retrieved by the pair of maknaes who'd dedicated themselves to making sure everything got to the Hing Dais in the end. As well as make all the consumable food for them.

"Sounds easy enough." Jongdae nodded, as did the more athletic members. But Yifan wasn't quite in agreement, face looking at them in disbelief and then morphing into an appalled state.

"Are you trying to kill us?"

 

happy note

Few more parts to the dear pre-wedding games and the next thing you know they'll be married. And there will be more characters at the wedding, people who you might not expect. Others you might, but it'll be a hugely fun chapter(s).

G-luck my beautiful humans~ Love yous~ xx