⟠ more beagles?

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

more beagles?

the aftermath of chinsun = tired girls

“Faster girls, I know you’re all tired and need more sleep. But we have to go and see Sooman seongsang-nim!” Minhyuk clapped, looking at the still yawning girls trailing behind him as he led the way to the office.

He didn’t receive a reply as such, not even from the more awake members though he didn’t expect much from his princesses on their first day off from Chinsun since they were put together. Even the early risers were set to sleep in. Though this exhaustion had Minhyuk worrying, it’d only been two days since their training with Chinsun had begun.

“Just a little more, and then we’ll sit through this and then you can go back to sleep.” Minhyuk ushered, looking over his shoulder at the girls whenever he could spare to make sure they were ok. The main SM building wasn’t silent either, so no one could revel in the silence it offered as the booming of songs could be heard faintly from the idol practise rooms signifying they weren’t the only ones up so early.

“In here, come through.” Minhyuk said quietly, knocking briefly but not waiting for someone to call them in knowing they were already expected.

The warm, fatherly face of Sooman was first to greet them with a wide smile as he looked at all of them. Then it was two older woman who caught their eyes, one was recognisable by few members and the other much more recognisable by majority of the members.

“Welcome my dears. It’s lovely to see you so early in the morning. I do apologise for awaking you so early, but this is a matter of much importance.” The founder said apologetically, which the only responed to in a late bow without verbal greeting, to tired for even the formalities.

“They are rather tired, so you’ll have to forgive them for being rather silent today. Chinsun’s training has made them rather exhausted, but I’m sure they’ll get used to it.” Minhyuk explained as he gestured to his princesses.

“No, no. Don’t worry Minhyuk-ah. It means they are working hard, and so if it means they don’t remember formalities or don’t want to speak then they don’t have to.” The elder waved him off with a heartily chuckle.

“So these are our charges?” Gyuri said loudly, making the room focus back on the two older woman.

“Yes they are Gyuri-ah. This is AEON, the next generation of girl group from SM and my legacy.” Sooman introduced them, looking between the girls, Minhyuk and the two female managers.

“Are they going to introduce themselves? Or are we done here?” Gyuri sighed, looking at them with a distasteful frown.

“It’s not like you have fans deperately awaiting you Min Hyorin.” Minah said snidely, shooting her a look before looking back to the members with a blank face. Gyuri glared at her in return, mention her fateful role before she just looking at the girls bored of this meeting. Awaiting to see if they’d introduce themselves.

“I’ll start then. I’m Kang Seoyul, AEON’s leader and main dancer.” She said plainly, bowing briefly at both woman before moving slightly sidewards for the rest of the girls. Minah raising an eyebrow at the leader, having only met her briefly with on of her brother’s idiot members.

“Jin Seyeon, AEON’s low rapper and the eldest.” Seyeon said blankly, bowing to both woman and then stepping aside.

“Hi Minah unnie! So Jiyeon or if you really want Xiao Yue, both are my names and I’m the triple threat.” Jiyeon perked up, managing a weak but still devious grin as she saw Minah. It caused a deep sigh, and some rubbing at the temples from the stylist who now had a look of giving up when she saw the girl.

“You were chosen... Just my luck.” Minah mumbled, rolling her eyes before looking up and refocusing on the remain members.

“Hello manager unnies, I’m Jeon Jungah. Main vocalist.” Jungah bowed, followed by a yawn she tried to conceal.

“Lee Misoo, lead vocalist and dancer.” Misoo bowed deeply, before being tugged over by Jiyeon who decided to use her as a pillow. Energy depleted from Chinsun’s intese regime. However it only cause Minah to look a little alarmed, internally praying they weren’t like her brother’s so called ‘beagle line’.

“Kim Sooyun, the maknae and lead vocalist.” She said, bowing and giving a small smile at the two managers.

“Yoon Sarang, the high rapper and peacemaker.” Sarang managed, bowing and then joining the tired beagle couple where she took up residence on the other shoulder of Misoo. Also resulting in a deep sigh from the stylist who was barely holding back her annoyed face at the fact she was stuck with a group that also had beagles.

“Well they did rather splendidly being rather tried. Minhyuk-ah take them back to their dorm. I think they deserve to go back to sleep.” Sooman smiled gently at them, his eyes catching on the sleeping pile that was slowly getting bigger as Sooyun went over to join her unnies.

“Yes seongsang-nim. Good morning noonas, have a good day.” He said, bowing his head to the two older woman and then slowly ushered the girls out of the room. All eyes on them until the door had shut behind them.

“You are kidding me. More beagles.”

 

happy note

Oh yes, Minah is over the beagle line and she's only just met them. Don't worry lovelies, there's only a few more pre-debut chapters left before we get to their first stage. Also in a soon-to-be-released chapter the tracklist will be annouced, and their line divisions as well.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Not stressed and just generally happy. I'll see you guys in the next update.

< Still feeling the LayHan, but now XiuHan too.