⟠ one too many (double update with chapter 58)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

one too many

february 21, 2015

“Yah! Maknae!” Jungah yelled, her voice reverberating around the dorm as she stormed out of the room. Her face was contorted into a dark scowl as she seethed.

Only days after they’d first performed on Inkigayo, and they’d been given the rest of the day off after going out for a photoshoot for some magazine that Jungah couldn’t remember at this point in time. Far too focused on what Sooyun had done.

“Just because I said that Kibum was-” Sooyun called back, her voice lilting a little.

“I don’t care what your brother is doing, you did not need to interrupt my conversation with my brother!” She interrupted, stopping in the lounge where Sooyun was ‘oh so gracefully’ spread out of the couch watching television.

“And you didn’t need to eat the pomegranates that I was saving to eat later!” Sooyun countered, sitting up as her eyes darkened.

“It’s not my fault you didn’t eat them earlier, you had your chance.” Jungah waved the accusations off, still scowling at the maknae. “And don’t change the subject, because my brother rarely gets the time to call me with his schedules and you interrupted us!”

“Just call him back!” Sooyun sighed loudly, waving her hands in the air like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I can’t! And you know why? Because he’s actually a busy idol, unlike you brother whose all but forgotten.” Jungah stressed, the atmosphere intense between the two as they fought.

It wasn’t the first time a fight had broken out between the two. Often having happened throughout their time sharing a dorm, usually over food, sometimes habits and even opinions, meaning things would wind up until one really exploded or another member intervened. So a week without a small inkling of a pending argument was rare.

“Yah! You ungrateful... My brother works just as hard, if not harder! Remind me which group is well known all over the world? Who has had multiple tours? Not yours.” Sooyun snorted, defending her brother’s group fervently.

“Calm down.” Seoyul interrupted the fight, voice quiet but holding all the intentions of making sure they shut up and remained quiet. Body appearing from her room where she’d been indulging in a book to reprimand the two maknaes.

“Apologise to one another would you, fighting is no good for our group. We have to be a team, friends in front of them or else we’ll pay the price.” She reminded them, voice laced with a heavy reminder that they were no longer trainees. They were idols, and every last thing affected them as celebrities. They had to act well, personally and publicly so they could be at the top.

The harsh look that Seoyul directed at both of had them begrudgingly nodding at the words of the leader and looking at each other, their scowls not dissolving yet.

They didn’t dare try anything in the presence of the leader, having tried before in the past to get her on their side only to be punished by doing chores on their free day. Slowly the punishments evolving the more often they fought, which made them dread the thought of not complying with the leaders instructions.

“Stop scowling, you’ll get wrinkles.” The leader commented, sighing as she watched the two maknaes of the group.

“I apologise, I won’t interrupt your calls again...” Sooyun mumbled, looking away from the other being the first to apologise while Jungah just smirked at her.

“Yah Jungah. I will make you do chores. Apologise.” Seoyul told her, gesturing towards Sooyun.

“I apologise for yelling at you.” Jungah mumbled as well, turning to disappear back into her room.

“Ah. Phones, your apologies weren’t sincere enough so until your next performance your phones will be confiscated.” Seoyul frowned, holding out her hand for both of their phones.

“Yah unnie!” Sooyun whined, only to be quieted by a single look from the leader. “Okay...”

“Hurry. At this rate there'll be no dinner either.” Was all she said, waiting for Sooyun to produce her phone and giving it to the leader before she looked towards Jungah. The vocalist could only frown as she gave up her phone. Seoyul nodded at both of them, moving to go back to her reading.

“Now you two learn not to fight, and I won’t have to do this again.”

 

happy note

Ah I felt like some fighting between the maknaes was needed, and I have now fufilled one scene request of Tsuki!~ (So get better quickly!~)

SO now they have fought one too many times (I think their personalities would clash and while they can be the best of friends at times, they can also be each others worse nightmares), and Seoyul's just decided to punish them this time by taking their phones away like a badass. Plus her looks will silence them, which I very much envy~

How is everyone~ (I'm looking forward to some helpful criticism to refine my writing style a bit, just because I feel like it's lacking so I want your opinions)

< SM webtoon?? Imma go and look at it.