⟠ hwang minhyuk

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 
WHO AM I?
I AM HWANG MINHYUK.

I WORK FOR SM ENTERTAINMENT AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE TASK OF WATCHING OVER THE GROUP... AND THEIR MANAGERS.

WHAT DOES AEON MEAN TO ME? IT'S SOOMAN SEONGSANG-NIM AND HIS WIFE'S LEGACY AND I WILL UPHOLD IT. 
SCROLL DOWN
PERSONALITY

MINHYUK IS PRETTY ADORABLE.

HE'S A MIX OF OLD FASHIONED SWEETNESS, HARDWORK, DETERMINATION AND PASSION. HE LOVES HIS JOB TO BIT, AND IDOLISES LEE SOOMAN FOR HIS ABILITY TO CREATE LEGENDARY GROUPS FROM NOTHING. AND WHILE HE WISHES TO BE LIKE HIM, HE KNOWS THERE'S STILL A BIT OF WORK TO FIX UP HIS OCCASIONAL NERVOUSNESS AND PRONENESS TO BEING STARTLED BEFORE HE'LL GET THERE BUT HE THINKS HE WILL BE ABLE TO GET THERE.

BUT DON'T BE FOOLED BY HIS ADORABLE PERSONALITY AND NICENESS. WHEN HE WANTS SOMETHING DONE, IT WILL GET DONE. HE ISN'T QUITE THE SWEETIE YOU THINK HE IS, WITH HIS APPRECIATION FOR SOCIALISATION AND ART. HE'S EVEN GOT A FEW WORKS OF ART HIMSELF, THOUGH YOU'LL ONLY SEE IT ON A RARE OCCASION WHEN HE'S OUT OF THE BUTTON UP AND SMART CLOTHING HE WEARS FOR WORK. 
 
JOB DESCRIPTION
► GUARDIAN: HE'S TYPICALLY PUT IN CHARGE OF THE SECURITY WHEN OUT DOING SCHEDULES, AND IS VERY FUSSY IN MAKING SURE NONE OF THE GIRLS GET HURT OR EVEN BREAK A NAIL. IF YOU THINK HE ISN'T WATCHING, HE IS. SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE SURE THE GIRLS REMAIN AS PERFECT AS THEY WERE ORIGINALLY.

► TIME KEEPER: THIS COMES HAND IN HAND WITH EVERYTHING, HE IS THE ONE MOST LIKELY TO GET ON THE STYLISTS AND MAKEUP ARTIST'S NERVES WHEN IS COMES TO HIS CONSTANT REMINDERS OF THE TIME. EVERYTHING HAS TO HAPPEN ON TIME, OTHERWISE IT WON'T HAPPEN. 

► MANAGER'S MANAGER: ASSIGNED BY LEE SOOMAN AS A PERSONAL TASK TO MAKE SURE THE GIRLS SUCCEED, HE WILL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS DONE. EVEN IF IT MEANS RUBBING THE OTHER TWO MANAGERS THE WRONG WAY.

► THE OPPA: WELL HE IS THE ONLY MALE MEMBER OF THE WHOLE AEON TEAM (NOT INCLUDING SECURITY), HE'S PRETTY PRONE TO ACTING LIKE THEIR OLDER BROTHER ALL THE TIME. HE'S DOWN FOR GIVING ADVICE, GOING BINGING ON SWEETS WHEN THEY FEEL DOWN AND HUGGING IT OUT. 

► SOFTIE: WHILE HE MAY BE THE ONE CONSTANTLY NAGGING TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS PERFECT, IF THEY AREN'T FEELING RIGHT OR JUST WANT TO DISREGARD THEIR DIETS FOR ONE NIGHT HE WON'T OBJECT TO IT. HE'LL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO ORDER COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FOOD, AND MARATHON TV SHOWS SO EVERYONE FEELS BETTER.
 
TRIVIA
1 » HE HAS A COLLECTION OF FOLDERS THAT HE USES FOR STORING ALL PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS. THEY ARE MOST DEFINITELY FLOWER PATTERNED.

2 » HE TWO PHONES, A PERSONAL ONE AND A BUSINESS ONE. BUT THE AEON TEAM KNOW BOTH, AND THE GIRLS TEND TO USE THE PERSONAL ONE MORE.

3 » HE'S NOT GAY. HE'S DEMIUAL.

4 » HE REALLY LIKES FLOWERS, PARTLY THE REASON MOST OF HIS STATIONARY IS FLOWER PRINTED. HE ALSO LIKES TO COLLECT THE OCCASIONAL TEDDY BEAR THAT CATCHES HIS EYE.

5 » HE HAS SIX TATTOOS, AS HIS OWN FORM OF ART APPRECIATION. BUT THERE ISN'T A SINGLE FLOWER TATTOO, HOWEVER HE DOES HAVE A SKULL ONE THAT HE LOVES.
 
A SHORT MESSAGE
IF YOU'RE READING THIS GIRLS, I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY I'M PROUD OF YOU FOR BEING GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO... AND FOR BEING CHOSEN. I AM IMMENSELY PROUD TO BE YOUR MANAGER LITTLE SISTERS.

AND TO LEE SOOMAN SEONGSANG-NIM, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ME IN CHARGE OF THE TEAM AS THEIR GARDEN. I WILL DO YOU AND EUNJIN-SSHI PROUD... I PROMISE.

HELLO I AM THE SECRET MANAGER, ONLY MALE PERMANENT MEMBER OF THE AEON TEAM. I PROMISE TO DO WELL, AND GUARD MY SISTERS WITH MY LIFE. THANK YOU... TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE AND WELL!
 
CREATOR: SHAREHAPPINESS
FACECLAIM: HWANG JIN UK
POSITION: SECRET MANAGER