⟠ impulse part 6 (double update with chapter 59)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

impulse part 6

november, 2014

The group sat tense, backs awakwardly straight and girls fighting back yawns as they waited for the final confirmation from Lu Han about their task to hide this relationship from the public.

“Of course...” Lu Han nodded seriously, Jiyeon’s hand gripping his with a tight squeeze while focusing on the line of managers who’d been talking to them about any and everything that could happen.

“Good then you understand our terms, I don’t want to ask for you two to break up but as long as you understand that Jiyeon’s yet to debut...” Minah sighed, glancing between the two.

“This is a really awkward family meeting... I’m just going to put that out there.” Jungah helpfully interjected, taking some of the pressure off of the couple that’d all but been interrogated.

“It is.” Jiyeon laughed nodding, Lu Han’s face cracking into a wide grin as well.

“Well this ‘awkward family meeting’ is over now, go and enjoy yourselves. But not too much.” Gyuri shooed them off, concluding their meeting and standing up herself.

“I’m going to go to bed, we have practise tomorrow.” Seoyul told them, getting up and stretching as she made her way to the managers room.

“I’ll be back later, I promise I will not be that tired in the morning.” Jiyeon informed the group, smiling widely as she stood up herself.

“It was good meeting you, or seeing you again. I’ll look after her.” Lu Han bowed his head sincerly, before joining Jiyeon on their way out leaving the door to close with a bang behind them.

“Aish kids...” Gyuri frowned, heading straight out to the door with Minhyuk and Minah on her heels. “I’ll see you two tomorrow.” She turned, moving out the door and into the hall between the apartments.

“Gyuri-sshi.” Minah stopped her before she could disappear down the hall.

“Minah... You and I both know what love feels like. Let them enjoy themselves. We only have to look after their careers, nothing else. We can’t restrict this.” The other female manager frowned, voice going soft.

“If the rest of the company knows then they will, and you know that. Youngmin-sshi... You know what he’s like.” Minhyuk voiced, having been the silent watcher for most of the night. Minah frowned, breathing deeply and then exhaling with a loud whoosh of breath. She could barely resist her eyes rolling most of the night, but felt her features soften with the sound of Minhyuk’s voice.

“Then this stays between us, the girls and Lu Han. Nobody else.” Minah confirmed, voice dropping into murmur just loud enough for the other two to hear.

“And their family, marriages include them too. Friends even...” Minhyuk said quietly, voice trailing off into silence.

“No, no friends. No one we can’t trust. Idol and celebrity friends are borderline. At least they’ll understand what stakes ride on keeping this secret.” Gyuri shook her head, denying the notion as quickly as Minhyuk had said it.

“They know they signed up for a small, exclusive wedding. Unless they’re willing to wait eight, ten years.” Minah told them, her eyes soften as she thought about all of their facial expressions throughout the talk. “Jiyeon’s eyes gave it away... She knows what she signed up for.”

“Then everything will be okay, they only need to keep this a secret long enough from the rest of SM to get married and Jiyeon to debut and then there is nothing that can be done.” Gyuri assured, running a hand through her hair.

“Least Youngmin-sshi learns of this, else...” Minhyuk trailed off, thinking towards the reaction of the current CEO who didn’t appreciate anyone going against him. Minah nodded, eyes darkening.

“Hell will be let loose.”

 

happy note

Oh lala, only a brief introduction to Luhan (he'll be seen again later)~ But I decided not to post the entire things of terms (I found it a little boring, but if you ask I can post it)

Anyway there'll be some more chapters tomorrow~ So enjoy the last impulse part (until I post 'technically' but not 'technically' last part, which is completely it's own thing. Which won't be for a day or two.)

But can I have some feedback on the writing? I feel like I'm slacking or something, so I just want to do some improving.