⟠ the try-hard

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

The Try-Hard

this better not be a prank

“Minhyuk-ah, now that the girls have been selected I’d like you to go and find them.” Sooman told the former assistant, whom was collecting together the papers he needed as the newly appointed manager of AEON.

“Sir?” He could only whisper, a little confused at his task for a moment. “Do you wish for me to collect them together... Or seperately?” He clarified voice wavering, looking at the older man in his chair.

“Collect them together, it’ll be better so they’ll be able to become friends quicker.” Sooman confirmed, picking up his desk phone in the meanwhile. “I have a few phonecalls to make, with some of your fellow managers. So off you go, I’ll see you when you arrive back with the girls.”

Minhyuk nodded furiously at the words of his senior, bowing continuously as he walked backwards to the wooden door.

“Yes seongsang-nim! I won’t fail you!” He said proudly, smiling widely and then turning on his heel to quickly escape the room. “Off to find the princesses!”

Sooman just chuckled at the energetic younger, and then dialled a number he’d only recently remembered. It was time to bring in some help for Minhyuk, he was bound to need it while looking after seven girls.

“Yeoboseyo?” A proud, feminine voice answered the call after several rings.

“Yeoboseyo, is this Kim Minah?” Sooman responded quickly, making sure to confirm whether this was the right number or not.

“Yes this is, who is calling?” Minah retorted, still confused to who had called her considering she hadn’t ordered anything recently.

“Ah yes, this is Lee Sooman. I’m calling to offer you a position as a stylist and manager.” The man chuckled, leaning back into his chair as he waited for her to reply.

“Eh? You mean Lee Sooman as in SM Entertainment? Yah if this is a prank set up by any of my brothers members tell him I will not be happy.” Minah said quickly, unbelieving that Lee Sooman was calling her. This could only cause Sooman to laugh at her words, she’d fit in well and if he’d remembered correctly her fashion tips were always good.

“Of course not, I’ve heard your fashion styling ability is the talk of some of the trainees and your predictions for EXO were very good. I am just simply an old man offering a position as my new girl groups stylist and manager.” He shook his head, a smile ever planted on his face whilst awaiting her next words.

“Ahh really? I’ll go to the Gangnam office tomorrow and confirm this, I swear if this is a joke...” Minah just sighed, only partially giving in.

“And if this isn’t a joke you’ll accept, yes?” Sooman confirmed, turning in his chair to face the windows. Hearing a grunt of confirmation, he shifted in his seat. “Good, I’ll see you tomorrow. Just walk up to the office and say you have an appointment with Lee Sooman, give your name and I will see you tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow then. Have a good evening.” Minah said curtly, ending the discussion there.

“Yes of course, good evening.” Sooman gave his greetings before hanging up and letting himself sit there. He’d have one manager tomorrow, now to call the next one.

 

Happy note

Congratulations to KimHyojin and our Kim Minah, our dearest stylist manager and resident devil noona.

I felt so bad choosing between the two applicants, and because this is a manager position all unselected candidates will still appear and maybe even later on in the story become a manager (because like EXO has 6 managers, so we can probably add more later)
 

Anyway there will definitely be more reveals later one, I'm still editing tbh.