⟠ tricks 'n' games part 4 (triple update with chapters 65, 66)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

tricks 'n' games part 4

december 29, 2014

"Perhaps." Sooyun called loudly, skipping back into the room with Jungah trailing her holding onto a bowl of porridge and a handful of blindfolds. Both putting them down onto the coffee table, and Sooyun disappearing again to grab a spoon or three.

"We have decided!" Seoyul announced, distracting the males from their various states of disbelief and acceptance. "Our winner, keeper of the first legendary prize."

"Is none other than Yixing oppa." Seyeon finished, clapping for the Chinese male and then looking to Jungah. "Jungah will have the legendary prize for this round." She gestured off towards Jungah who nodded brightly, skipping off back to the kitchen which seemed to have everything in it to get the prize, brushing past the other maknae.

"His drawing was… the best for lack of terms in artistic skill. If we had a prize for best… Attempt, it'd go to Yifan oppa." Seoyul said dryly, slightly grin on her face as she looked at the former EXO member who waved her off, murmuring about how no one appreciated his artistic talent.

"I have it!" Jungah called, the groups attention going back to her as she waved around something. "The first legendary prize!" She stopped in front of the elder male winner, holding out black pencil case open enough to see the bright pink and purple pens housed inside.

Yixing bowed his head a little, and smiled cutely appreciating the thought of buying prizes for them.

"Keep up the pretty drawings oppa!" Sooyun said, clapping and smiling brightly, before pulling their attention back to the next game with a slight head tilt towards Sarang who nodded back in confirmation.

"Pair up oppas. Another game, for another prize!" Sarang called, picking up the blind folds and handing them out as they all paired up and decided where they'd sit. Yifan and Sehun, Yixing and Jongdae, and Lu Han with Minseok. The latter of each pairing being the blindfolded member.

"Good luck boys." Minhyuk called out to them, appearing back with a steaming cup of coffee in one hand and a fresh teapot for Gyuri in the other.

"You'll love the prize." Seyeon, Seoyul and Sarang went around handing out and tying the blindfolds, so they were equally as blind and the other three members grabbed the porridge and spoons for the other three members of the pair. Wishing them good lucks with devious smiles on their faces, waiting for the result of the competition.

"All set?" Minah asked, looking over the group for confirmation and once seeing their nods she looked back at the males waiting to begin.

"Go." And with her signal, the Hing Dais were off, one crunch after another. The initial few crunches for them were easy, no sweat as they went up and down. But they were wearing down, one by one slowing down as their stomachs filled and abdominal muscles tired.

"Fighting!" Misoo called, clapping as she continued to watch them, barely holding back a chuckle or two at their misfortune. Others on the other hand, Sooyun and Jungah unable to, laughing and brightening up the room. Even managing a smile out of Gyuri who'd stop looking at her phone to watch the game, Minhyuk laughing along with the girls.

The game was a close call, a few spoonful between them. Until one pair finished, the girls clapping and letting out a ruckus of congratulations. Well it was mostly the remaining beagleline and the maknae line. Seoyul and Seyeon just setting for clapping and nodding, faint smiles gracing their lips.

"Congratulations Minseok oppa, Lu Han oppa!" Jungah bubbled, leaning in closely to Sooyun only for the former to head out again speedily to retrieve the next 'legendary prize' from the kitchen.

And within a few sit ups after the elder pair had finished, Yixing and Jongdae finished up, the latters chest breathing deeply and just lying back trying to settle their stomachs from bot the food and the racing exercise.

Finally, just as Jungah returned back with her hands behind her back, Sehun and Yifan completed their bowl and pulled off the blindfold. Or more accurately, ripped.

"Wonderful! Now as Lu Han and Minseok oppas won, here is their prize!" Jungah nodded, ing forward her hands. The legendary prize? A wad of flower stickers, bound by a ribbon bow.

"Flower stickers?" Sehun questioned, looking at the prize held out by Jungah and then towards the other Hing Dai's. All their expressions matching one another, giving confused and very much unimpressed looks to one another. But the girls didn't mind, watching them was all they wanted.

"Thank you." Minseok nodded his head, taking the outstretched packet and getting up to stand on his feet. The action copied by the rest of his company, as they waited for their next challenge. Though they wished that it'd be over sooner rather than later.

"Next is the 'Cherry Challenge'" Seoyul told then, Misoo happily moving away past the red ribbon and flinging it aside to get to her destination. Misoo was wasting no time to push open the door and drag the bride to be out of the room, who in fact had been relaxing on the bed listening to the outside challenges. Giving up on her door seat very quickly.

"Hurry. You're up!" Misoo said briefly, and then they were out in front of the rest of the group. Jiyeon still in her silk robe from this morning, not even being able to have gotten dressed before being locked away.

But when her eyes landed on Lu Han, it didn't really matter because she lit up at the sight of him, much like a lovesick puppy.

"Hanhan..."

 

happy note

Credit for the wedding and pre wedding games/ceremony goes to the lovely Layni17 who went to the trouble of preparing it all for the story. She's an amazing author, so... You know what to do?


The lovers meeting one another will be next time, because cliffhangers are a thing. Side note, we are up to chapter 67, so it might be a good idea after my hiatus thing? That you reread to get back into the story? Just a suggestion, even I had to reread because I've come so far...

Safe safe, love yous and enjoy~