Part 9

I Promised You

Amber POV

It has been a month umma stayed at the hospital. She looked happy even she had to do some therapy. Her therapist is so kind and pretty.

“Thank you for taking care of my umma, Ms. Minyoung!” I grinned to her. “That’s my responsibility, Amber-ssi” she chuckled as she patted my shoulder.

“Your umma doesn’t married again? She is still young tho’” she asked as she tilted her head.

I shook my head fast, “She doesn’t want to married again. Why you asked?”

“I have a new umma. She is pretty and she has a son. I am pretty closed to him.” She smile happily.

“Jinja? Her son doesn’t hate you or else?” I was curious.

She shook her head and threw a happy beam, “Aniya! He loves me. That rascal Joonie, I am lucky to have a brother like him. You should meet him later, okay?”

I nodded and smile. She rubbed my back before she left. I let a deep sigh as I remembered the cost that I had to pay for all of this. I went to the information to check the bill, “Tiffany Liu room 203?”

The nurse checked the bills, “You have to pay 10.000 won for this month, miss.”

I widened my eyes as the nurse said it, “A—are you sure?”

She nodded and I quickly paid her, I bowed to her before I went back to umma’s room. “Why was it so cheap?” I mumbled and shrugged. I sit beside umma as she was fast asleep. “Umma, get well really soon ne?” I pecked umma’s hand gently and I rested my head on umma’s bed.

“Where is that rascal?” I texted Jackson, “Ya pabo, where are you?”.I fell asleep as I waited for his reply.

 

Author POV

“Man on Man? If I win, I wont disturb you and Amber. How the deal?” Mino smirk as he take off his shirt and dribble the basket ball.

Jackson tilted his head in confused, “Why you bring Amber at this?”

“You kicked my brother and one of his rib cracked. What should I do when I found the culprit?” he scoffed and smirked.

Jackson shook his head, “But your brother wanted to , Amber!” he clenched his fist.

“Should I care about that b*tch named Amber?” Mino laughed to make Jackson angry.

“Don’t call her like that..” Jackson held his anger by kept talking calmly to Mino.

Mino laughed and scoffed, “She is not your wife, Jackson. Remember that, man. So, my brother had his right to do anything to that girl right?”

“You….!” Jackson punched Mino’s face hard until he fell down.

Mino’s rubbed his cheeks and smirked, “You started it first then.” Mino got up and punched Jackson right on his face, then he fell.

“Hoon-aa, text Amber to come here. So she can see this boy that try to save her is suffering. I will do a revenged from my brother.” Mino asked his friend to text Amber to come.

At the hospital, Amber woke up as she received a message on her phone. She left her mom with her sister and went to the place that Jackson and Mino had a duel.

“Jackson!! Stop it!” Amber saw that Jackson and Mino still punching each other.

“Grab her tight! Don’t let her go.” Mino asked his friends to held Amber so she can’t disturb the duel.

“Don’t touch her!” Jackson pushed Mino to the ground and punched him many times on his face, but Mino attacked him back.

Mino ended his duel by kicked Jackson on his arm, “Let her go to her man.” Mino’s friends threw her and she fell beside Jackson. “I will wait both of you to come to the race at the weekend’s race. Let me do the best revenge ever.” Mino and his friends laughed as they left Amber and Jackson.

“Jackson?!” Amber wiped her eyes fast as she helped Jackson to sit. “What happened?” Amber took her hanky to wiped Jackson’s blood from his face.

Jackson smiled and whines sometimes, “I promise to myself to take care of you, Amber. Even we are just..a friend for now. I kind of succeed this time.” He coughed as he held abs.

“You don’t have to do all of this, Jackson.”  Amber tears fell down on her cheeks. “Let me take care of you this time okay?”Amber Jackson’s cheeks gently.

Jackson smiled and kissed her forehead and wiped his tears, “I will make you smile, Amber.”

“Don’t mention it. I should thank you for being a best part…..i mean friend.” Amber blushed suddenly as she said it. Jackson just chuckled as Amber helped him to get up and walked.

“Let’s race with me? We should win this time.” Jackson looked at Amber's face.

 

to be continue..

 

 

 

A cliffhanger author comeback! Lol. wanna know what will happen next? wait for the next update. subscribe and also comments as usual, guys! Enjoy! :D -author