Part 12

I Promised You

 

Amber POV

I am really scared, but I have to save Jinyoung. “I will do anything for you, my brother, noona will save you.” I caressed Jinyoung photo’s on my phone.

*Vroomm vroom*

“Amber are you ready?” Jackson opened his car’s window as he ready to go to Han-River with me.

“Ne…” I just gave him a fake smile.

I am really afraid that Mr. Jay will kill Jackson and Jinyoung…or the worst I will lost my ity and die also. “Andwe….” I bumped my head to the steering wheel before I drove fast to the Han-River.

 

Author POV

“Yoboseyo, Amber-ssi? This is Dara unnie. I changed my number so Mr. Jay cant detect me.” Dara unnie called Amber as she knew that Amber will join the race tonight.

“Ah ne unnie. Uhmm unnie, if I am not comeback..please take care of my mom and my siblings, ne? promise me?” Amber stuttered as she talked to Dara while wipe her tears quickly.

“Amber..if you afraid, don’t do it. It will be really dangerous for you. Unnie experienced it before.” Dara tried to calm Amber.

Amber cant hold her fear and trauma anymore, “Unnie…I am really afraid unnie. I don’t want to lose anyone and anything. Mr. Jay almost rapped me. Now Jinyoung, my brother is kidnapped by Mino, Mr. Jay brother. I should save him unnie.” Amber sobbed hard.

Dara let out a deep sigh, “You know Amber, I was on your position before and….Namjoon saved me…ah…nevermind. You have to be strong okay? Mr. Jay’s weakness is on his tummy, try to kick his tummy as hard as you can. Amber fighting!”

Amber wiped her tears, “Ne unnie…gomawo. fighting!” She ended up the called and sighed deeply.

Jackson and Amber arrived at the Han-River and looked around.

“Hey you!”

Someone shouted from their back and made Amber widened her eyes as she turned to see the person.

“JInyoung-a!!!!” Amber tried to run to her brother that tied by a rope and his mouth is bleeding, but Jackson held her. “Wait Amber!”

Mino, Mr Jay and their friends approached Amber and Jackson. “Hyung, is that boy that kick your tummy until your ribs cracked?” Mino said to Mr. Jay.

“Yeah that boy and.. that girl... I want to taste her. “ Mr. Jay smirked to them.

“Don’t worry hyung, I will crack that boy bone and make sure he will be suffering.” Mino scoffed before Amber punched his face hard and made Mino fall.

“Don’t try to touch Jackson…” Amber pointed on Mino’s face.

Mino tried to punch Amber’s back, but Jackson hold Mino’s fist. “Don’t you dare to touch her!” Jackson and Mino make a strong gaze each other.

Mr Jay laughed evilly as saw them, “You guys so funny, let’s do the race then..” Mr Jay dragged his brother away to start the race. They also brought Jinyoung away.  

“Jinyoung-aa…” Amber again stopped by Jackson. She looked up at Jackson. “Let me do this by myself…” Amber sudden changed made Jackson confused.

“Amber…..” Jackson followed Amber and grabbed her wrist to stop her.

“I don’t want you to get hurt……please….” Amber cant hold her tears while looked back to him. “Just enough with my brother..it hurt…!”

Jackson pulled Amber to his hug and cupped her cheek, “You are my other half. You race…I race.. you die.. I die..arraso? I love you, Amber.”

Amber cannot reply Jackson, she just buried her face to Jackson’s chest and mumble, “Jackson gomawo……s---sa…saranghae…” she sobbed before released her hug and got inside her car.

She smiled to Jackson before she was ready on the track, “Annyeong….my love…”

Amber prepared the system on her car before she shocked a little bit that she saw Mino will be her opponent today.

 

 

To Be continue...

 

 

 

 

What will happen to Amber? Will she win the race? 

Guys, i need your comment and suggestion. should i made two endings? one is happy and one is sad? comment below~ thank you kkk