Part 4

I Promised You

Part 4

Author POV

Amber parked her car on the drift competition. Jackson knew that it really dangerous for her. He quickly grabbed Amber wrist, “Ya! Are you crazy? You want to die? You car is not for this kind of competition. You and your car might flip upside down!”

Amber stared at him, “You will never know why I do this. Don’t mind me.” She try to escape her wrist from Jackson’s grip.

“Please listen to me, Amber. I know you hate me, but please just this time. I beg you.” Jackson didn’t lose his grip.

Amber yelled at him, “Where can I get money?! I need to pay my sister and brother tuition also my mother medicine! I am the only person that can help them!! I need more money!.” she looked at him with teary eyes.

Jackson sighed deeply and slowly pulled Amber to his hug, “I am sorry…” he looked at her teary eyes and kissed it gently.

“Don’t ever touch me…!” Jackson got a gently slapped on his cheeks.

Amber just continued to register herself for the competition. Jackson just stood far away from her as he got a slap before.

*braakkk!!*

A car flipped up-side down at the arena of the competition. Everyone shocked when it happened suddenly. They announced that canceled the event.

“Umma, mianhe..i cant get extra money for you, Jamie and Jinyoung.” Amber came back to her car while Jackson still standing beside her car with mixed feelings. He was happy because the event canceled, but he felt guilty too because what he did to Amber before

*rrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr*

Amber picked up her phone, “Ne Jinyoungie? Mwo?!! Ah ne.. noona will be there soon. Wait okay?!” Amber rushed to drive her car after got that called.

“What did happen? I should follow her.” Jackson followed Amber to a hospital.

Amber drove her car fast as she realized that Jackson followed her. She quickly parked her car and run to the Emergency room.

“Noona! Finally you are here!” Jinyoung, Amber’s 2nd little brother run and hugged her while crying.

Jackson just followed her and hide not too far from Amber and her brother.

“Umma fell and unconscious, I am afraid something bad will happen to umma!” Amber soothed her brother by hugged him tightly.

“Don’t worry, doctor will take care of umma, ne? let noona see umma ne?” Amber and her brother got inside the emergency room and met their umma.

Jackson just peeked from the door as he saw Amber cried a bit when she saw her umma. “What should I do?” he sighed deeply and took his phone.

“Hello..ah ne, can you come here? I need your help. Ne..gamsahanida..” he hung up the call then smile as he peeked again. “Don’t worry, Amber. I will erase that tears from your face.” He mumbled to himself. 

to be continued..

 

 

 

 

 

 

ps : Hows the story so far, guys?!  i am so happy with your comments. i will update again soon. Enjoy! :D - author