Part 11

I Promised You

Author POV

 

Amber just blankly stared at Jackson, and then Jackson repeated his question, “Will you Marry me, Ms. Liu?”

 

Before Amber answered it, her phone was ringing. Jackson grabbed her phone and picked up the call. “Hello?”

 

“So, now Amber has an assistant?” that person on the phone talked while laughing evilly.

 

“Who is that?” Amber asked Jackson with soft voice. Jackson just shook his head and shrugged.

 

Amber suddenly grabbed her phone and looked at the name that appeared on the screen and she gasped, “Ya! don’t you ever touched my brother! Who are you?!”

 

“Noona…help me noona…noona!” Jinyoung voice is heard from the back of the person. “Ya!! Jinyoung-aa~ gwenchana?!! JInyoung-aa!!” Amber shouted while her tears kept flowing.

 

“If you can win the race tonight, I will release your brother. If not…let see then.” the person threatened while hung up the call.

 

Amber dropped her phone and looked down while clenched her fist. “I have to win..Jinyoung-aa..wait for noona..” Amber sobbed silently then Jackson hugged her as he heard it too.

 

“I will help you…no…I will be the one that beside you to free your brother..i promised you..” Amber hugged Jackson tight as he said that.

 

Amber looked up at Jackson with teary eyes, “Please don’t get hurt…or you will not handsome at our wedding day.”

 

Jackson gave a soft smile while Amber’s hair gently, “I wont get hurt and no one will get hurt, okay?” Jackson wiped Amber’s tears while pecked her forehead.

 

*rrrrrrrrrrrr*

 

Jackson phone was ringing.

 

“Jackson, we all knew what happened to Amber and you. We already prepared the car for the race tonight. We will secretly help both of you with the system of the car. Me, Ailee and Scott of us already made a three house near the track. We have to win! – Christian”

 

“Who is that?” Amber peeked to Jackson’s phone.

 

“Our leader-nim.” He chuckled. “Don’t worry ne? Your brother will be safe..we will be safe. Let’s prepare okay?” Jackson smiled while open the car door for her.

 

As they drive back to the showroom, two cars already waited for them. One for Amber and one for Jackson. As they quickly arrived, Amber checked the car carefully. Jackson prepared their clothes and also checked his car.

 

“Jinyoung-aa~ noona mianhe…” Amber sighed while mumble to herself. Suddenly her phone was ringing.

 

“Hey baby~…are you ready to have fun with me? Remembered the last time I cant enjoy the time with you.” Mr. Jay suddenly called and laughed to tease Amber.

 

Amber widened her eyes as she shocked and angry, “Do not ever touch my brother..”

 

“Don’t worry, y lady.. If you can win the race, I wont touch your little cutie brother also I wont touch your body…but if you lose…you will be mine and you have to say goodbye to your brother.” Mr. Jay laughed evilly.

 

“I..I take the deal….but please do not hurt my brother…or Jackson or anyone around me.” Amber did a bargain while kept shivering.

 

Jackson suddenly grabbed her phone, “Mr. Jay, you can kill me if you want, but do not ever touch Amber. She is mine. Wait for us tonight.” Jackson hung up the phone and sit beside Amber that still shivering.

 

“Trust me okay?” Jackson made Amber looked at him and hold her hand.

 

“But..i don’t want to lose you, Jackson.” Amber shivered more while looked at Jackson eyes deeply.

 

Jackson just smiled and slowly kisses Amber lips softly. “You wont lost me..you wont lost anything.” He mumbled between the kisses before they end it softly.

 

“Let’s do this…hmm?” Jackson smiled to Amber.

 

Amber nods and smile before pecked Jackson lips. “Let’s do this!”

 

 

 

To be Continue…

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys! Long time no see! today i comeback with the new chapter. What will happened to Amber and Jackson? wait for the update soon!!