Part 13

I Promised You

Author POV

*Vrooommmm*

Two cars is racing on the track with the cheer of the audience.

“Jinyoung-aa~?” Amber whisper as she looked around the warehouse where her brother were hidden.

“N—noona?!! help me!” Jinyoung surprised as Amber come.

“Ssssh~! noona will help you..” Amber tried to release the rope that bind her brothers hands.

“but noona...who is racing right now?” Asked Jinyoung slowly.

Amber just deep sigh as she done released her brother hand. “You will know it soon. let’s go!”

Amber and Jinyoung quickly went out the wearhouse, “Wow!! This girl is so brave! hahahah!” Suddenly Mr. Jay appeared in front of them.

Amber quickly protect her brother. “Noona..i am scared!”

“Noona here..dont worry.” said Amber as she hide her brother on her back.

“What do you want from me?!” Amber shouted to Mr. Jay.

“Everything on you. I really want to taste you, baby.” Mr. Jay teased Amber and made her really angry.

Amber suddenly spit on Mr. Jay face and he suddenly he slapped Amber hard. Mr.Jay squated down beside Amber and grabbed her collar. “You know the consequence hmm?”

Amber’s mouth is bleeding. She tried to escaped, “I Dont know and i dont want to know!”

Mr. Jay scoffed as he slapped Amber many times. “Stop it!!” Jinyoung pushed Mr. Jay to stop hitting his sister.

Amber already weak and also her nose is bleeding. “J—jinyoung-aaa...run...now!”

“Aniya noona aniya! I am here for noona.” Jinyoung hugged Amber as tight as he can.

“Both of you should die then.” Mr. Jay laughed as he took out his gun from his pocket.

*Baaaammm*

 

...................

“J----jinyoung—aa...........!!”

 

To be continue.......

 

 

 

 

 

Can you guess what will happen to Jinyoung and Amber? Comment below guys.kkkkk~