Part 3

I Promised You

Part 3

Jackson POV

It was the first day I went to my 1st job in South Korea. I met a girl that was against me at the race last night. I didn’t know that she was working here too.

“Hi, Josephine!” I called her as I walking closer to her. She turned back suddenly and our eyes met.

“…..What?!” she turned her back to me after she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled as she did that, “Hey, ssup? We are a partner now. Just call me Jackson.” I tried to be friendly to her.

She ignored my introduction, just wore her mask and continued to sand her car that she used for race last night. I didn’t know why she so ignorance. I will keep trying to get close to her also the other.

“Jackson, this is you work for today.” Ailee noona the iest person here suddenly came and gave me some work. “Thank you, noona. You are so pretty!” i praised her as I said thank you. She just giggled and left me and Amber.

“That is going to be your car.” Amber suddenly said and point at a car beside her. I run to it and shout to her, “Thank you, Amber noona!” Again, she just rolled her eyes and back to her work.

I start to modify my car as Ailee noona gave me the module because we will join an car modification event.

As I started working, Christian came to me. “Hows it, dude?” he asked me with his swag style.

“So far I can make sure that we will go to the next level of the competition.” We both laughed then he left after pat my shoulder and go to Amber.

I widened my eyes when I saw Christian gave her a back hugged. “Wow….” I didn’t know why I surprised when I saw that.

“She is lucky.” I heard someone mumbled behind me. I turned to see that person, she was Ailee noona. She seemed jealous with Amber, poor Ailee noona.

 

Author POV

“Why does that white boy have to work with me?.” Amber grumbled to herself every time she looked and met with Jackson, but she already worked with him for three months. Jackson kept trying to get closer to Amber and patiently be nice to her.

“You, come here!” Jackson’s t-shirt pulled by Amber and she dragged him to the back of their car. “You are so annoying! Stop pretending that you are nice!”

“What happened with you? I want to get friend with you too. Why do you really hate me?” Jackson asked Amber back and she replied by rolled her eyes and left him.

“Is it because that I was on the race with Namjoon?” Jackson mumbled and shrugged.

Amber and Jackson didn’t know that Ailee was behind them and listened to their conversation. “What?! Jackson knows Namjoon!” she quickly run to Christian and Scott to tell what happened.

“Ssup, girl? Anything you want to tell me?” Christian gave her a smile to comfort her. “Jackson…Namjoon.” Ailee stuttered.

Christian widened his eyes as he heard that name, “What did you mean, tell me slowly okay?” he calmed Ailee with hold her hands and Ailee held Christian’s hands back without she realized it.

Amber came as she wanted to take her key and interrupted them, “Jackson knows Namjoon because I won over him at the last race.”

“Yes, I am Namjoon’s cousin. I am here not as an intruder or else. I just arrived from HongKong and I wanted to help Namjoon because he has to pay for his father’s debt. I hope all of you can understand.” Jackson suddenly came and bowed politely after he explained the reason that he was working there.

Christian gave Jackson a bright smile. “I never mad at him even he ever cheated over our team. Thank you for explained what happened to us. I hope that you can work harder and help Namjoon. Also.. We hope that you are not lying.” said Christian as he patted Jackson’s back.

Amber still cannot get over it. “I don’t get it why three of you believe at him? Anyway, I will go somewhere for awhile. See you at night.” Amber just walked away and started her car.

“You better follow her, Jackson. We believe in you.” Scott offered Jackson to follow Amber. Christian and Ailee nodded as they agreed.

Jackson quickly took her jacket and key and followed Amber as she drove her car fast.

 

After 30 minutes followed her, Jackson surprised at where Amber parked her car.

“Oh…no…this is too dangerous….”