Part 7

I Promised You

Jackson POV

I surprised at her question. I looked at her teary eyes and my heart was beating fast, “I....uhm..because you are my partner and also my friend. Even you always ignore me, but i believe that one day we will get close.” I threw a soft smile as I kept looking at her eyes.

She just looked at my eyes back, but I felt she stared at me deeply. I didn’t know what she felt. I leant closer at her and I her messy hair gently, “You need to rest. Sleep okay? I’ll drive you to my favorite place.” I pecked her lips gently then to her forehead.

She was blushing! I was so cute. She suddenly took my hand and held it tight, “Don’t leave me..That boy might comeback.” She looked away and rested her head on the seat.

“He wont comeback. Trust me, okay?” I her hair again as she slowly fell asleep. I slowly release her hand and started driving.

We arrived at my favorite place, it was a park that i always use to see stars at night and play basketball alone or with my friends.

“I will protect you. I promise you..” I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her.

Before I fell asleep I sent a message to Christian, “Amber and I are looking for some cars. We will be back tomorrow morning.”

 

Author POV

As the morning came, Jackson woke up firs, he checked sleepy Amber beside him, “You look like a little girl when you are asleep.” He mumbled as he caressed her cheeks.

“No…please…don’t!” Amber talked on her sleep. “Amber? What happened?” Jackson tried to wake her up gently.

Amber woke up and suddenly hugged Jackson tight, “He comeback! I am afraid!” Jackson hugged her back and rubbed her back softly.

“It was just a nightmare, Amber. Don’t worry okay?” Amber looked at Jackson’s eyes deeply as he calmed her down.

“Don’t leave me ne? protect me ne? promise me?” Jackson smiled at her as he nodded. “I promise you, Amber.” Jackson gently kissed Amber lips.

Amber surprised and closed her eyes as she reply to his kiss gently. “Let’s go home, ne?” Jackson mumbled between the kisses.

Amber released the kisses and nodded while blushing, “Ne, but don’t tell anyone” she looked away and made Jackson chuckled.

“So cute..” he kissed amber’s head as he started driving back to the apartment.

Three weeks after that accident, Amber slowly opened her heart to let Jackson be her friends. They worked together but Amber still a bit cold to Jackson.

 

* One day, at the Apartment*

*Dude! Meet you and Amber at the café 2 blocks from our apartment at 7pm. We will celebrate my engagement with Ailee. Scott will bring his girlfriend too. Make sure don’t be late. *

Jackson found a letter on his bed, he smiled and mumbled, “They are so cute. I wish…Amber and i…” He slapped his cheeks, “What are you thinking about, stupid!”

Jackson went to Amber’s room and knocked the door, “Amber, may I get in?”

“Wait!” She quickly wore her t-shirt and a short short. She opened the door as let Jackson came in. Jackson surprised at Amber’s short.

“Uhm..don’t you feel….cold?” Amber sit on her bed while looked at him.

“What? Cold? Because of this short? Nope. Just sit on my bed. Sorry for the messy room.” She got up and looked out the window.

Jackson just looked at her, “Why do like to race?”

“It is because I need money and I need to help my family. No one can stop me” Amber answered him while keep looking out the window.

“I won’t stop you..” Jackson stood up behind Amber and suddenly back hugged her and whisper to her ears “Let me race with you. Okay?” Amber widened her eyes as he gave her backed hugged. Her heart was beating so fast and slowly held Jackson’s hand.

“What is your answer Amber? He waited for her answer.

 

To be continue…

 

 

hello guys! Mianhe for the late update!. Are you guys waiting for Amber's answer? kkkkkk~ Wait for the next update! 

Question : Should i make a scene? lol Just asked! Comments bellow. Enjoy! :D - Author