Part 6

I Promised You

Author POV

 

Mr. Jay started bumping his car to Amber’s car. “What the....!” Amber bumped her car to do a revenge and drove it until the finish line.

 

“You will get something, tonight baby! “ Mr. Jay laughed as he bumped Amber’s car from the back. Amber kept driving her car until Mr. Jay stopped her at a soccer fields not too far from the finish line.

 

“Ya! What do you want from me?!” Amber got out from her car and shout at Mr. Jay.

 

“Oh hello…ah you are a girl?” Mr. Jay smirked at her as he heard Amber’s voice.

 

Mr. Jay suddenly grabbed Amber’s wrist and held her chin tight, “So, you wanna try to beat me at this race hmm?” Amber tried to escape from him.

 

“Just say what do you want from me!!” Amber’s free hand keep hitting Mr. Jay chest hardly.

 

Suddenly Mr, Jay slapped Amber hard and she fell on the ground with bleeding lips. “Do not ever shout at me.” He smirked. “Shout for some help, no one will hear you.” He laughed as he started take off his t-shirt.

 

Amber’s kept shouting to ask for help while her tears kept flowing, “Help me!! Please don’t do anything to me” Mr. Jay pretended that he didn’t hear amber’s voice.

 

“Come to me girl.” He laughed as he held amber’s wrist tightly.

 

“Please don’t…I wont take the money! Just take my car!..help me…..!” Amber kept begging to mr. Jay before he slapped and grabbed Amber’s hair.

 

“I told you do not ever shout at me!” He threw Amber hard to the ground and grabbed her ankle to get closer to him. “Now, you cant go anywhere..young lady.” He tried to ripped Amber’s t-shirt as she still trying to escape.

 

“Hey you!” suddenly mr. Jay fell beside Amber as he got kicked from that voice.

 

“Do not..Ever…touch…her!” Mr.Jay punched by the person who has that voice at his face. Amber just curled at the ground as she kept crying because she was really afraid and scared.

 

Mr.Jay and that person kept punching each other until that person kicked mr.Jay’s tummy hard. That kicked made mr. Jay run away with his car.

 

“Amber? Are you okay?” that voice approached Amber with a heavy breath. Amber wasn’t answering him and kept shut her eyes tight.

 

That person held her shoulders to calm her, “DON’T TOUCH ME PLEASE HELP!! Help….please..!” Amber suddenly yelled as she was still afraid of mr.Jay.

 

“Amber! It’s me Jackson!! Are you okay?!!” that voice is Jackson who succeeds beat mr. Jay.

 

Amber opened her eyes and hug Jackson tightly as she looked at him, “Jackson! I am afraid..that man!..help me!”she sobbed hard.

 

“He already went away. I am here..dont worry,ne?” He looked at her face and gave a soft smile to calmed her. He wiped Amber’s tears with his thumb gently.

 

Amber touched his swollen cheeks which got bruise, “A—are you okay?” Jackson whined a bit.

 

“I am okay..dont worry. Your lips are bleeding. Let me take care of it okay?” Jackson carried weak Amber with bridal style to his car.

 

“I don’t want to go home…Let’s stay outside for a night..” Amber looked at Jackson with her teary eyes.

 

He nodded as he put Amber gently at the seat beside him. He took some ointment and took care at Amber’s wound. “Why did you help me?” Amber suddenly asked him.

 

Jackson surprised at her question and look at her teary eyes. “Answer me..please” Amber’s voice trembled.

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

 

 

 

 

A cliffhanger outhor is comeback! LOL. Wanna know what is Jackson's answer? Wait for the next update!. Enjoy! -Author :D 

ps: Should i put this chapter as rated M or not? mianhe i am confussed. Comment below, guys. Thank you so much! :D