Part 10

I Promised You

Author POV

Amber took Jackson to the near clinic. After Jackson done with his treatment for his wounds, Amber asked him, “Let’s eat? I will treat you Ramyun.” Amber drove her car slowly.

 

“Can I ask something?” Jackson asked her while she driving.

 

Amber just nodded and Jackson continued his question, “Do you like someone these days?”

 

“Aniya...Waeyo?” Amber kept driving. “Oh..good then. Anyway, do you have time tonight?” Jackson kept looking at her.

 

Amber nodded again. “How about a date?” Jackson made Amber stopped the car suddenly.

 

“W—what? Ah..Okay.” Amber continued driving until reached the apartment. “I will go home and go to umma until 6pm. See you tonight?” Amber smiled at Jackson.

 

Jackson nodded and he quickly planted a peck on amber cheek, “See you..”

 

*At the hospital*

 

“Unnie, there was a boy who talked to umma just now.” Said Jimin while Amber just arrived.

 

Amber sit beside her umma, “Nugu umma? Who’s that boy?”

 

“I don’t know too, dear. But he came with Min. You know Min right?” She smiled at Amber while nom the apple.

 

“Ah! Maybe it was her brother.” Amber nodded before Min came inside.

 

“Mrs. Minyoung? Let’s do the therapy?” Min asked umma the she smiled at me. “Amber, my brother Namjoon just went home…”

 

“Mwo?!! Namjoon?!! Where is he?!” Amber cut Min words and run to the direction that Min pointed.

 

“Kim Namjoon…you dare to touch my mom..” Amber mumbled as she found Namjoon and pulled his hoodie.

 

“YA!! What did you do to my mom?!!” Amber yelled at him.

 

“Owhh man, you are here. Calm down, she is my sister’s patient right?” Namjoon just raised his brow. “I just wanna meet her. I didn’t do anything to her. Don’t worry, young lady.” He escaped himself from Amber.

 

Amber scoffed at him, “Don’t try to make her sad or hurt. I will kill you.” Amber stepped on Namjoon foot and went away. Namjoon whined a bit and shrugged when Amber went away.

 

“Jinyoung and Jimin, don’t let any stranger talked to umma. Arraso?” Amber warned her brother and sister.

 

“Ne!!” They answered it together. “Noona, I will go to my friend’s house to take a book. Can i?” Jinyoung asked Amber’s permission.

 

Amber nodded and gave him one of her mobile phone, “Call me when you feel insecure, ne? Noona will pick you up.” Jinyoung nodded fast and hugged Amber tight. “Jiminie, take care of umma while Jinyoung go ne? Unnie will go to work for awhile. Take care!” Amber messed her sister and brother hair before she went away.

 

*Amber, I am in front of the hospital. Where are you?* Jackson texted Amber as he arrived.

 

“I am here, pabo.” Amber suddenly entered Jackson’s car before she replied.

 

“You made me surprised! Alright, let’s go to my favorite place.” Jackson started driving his car.

 

Amber kept looking to her cell phone during the journey. “Something wrong Amber?” Jackson asked.

 

Amber just shook her head and leaned on the seat. They arrived after awhile. Amber went out the car and sit infront of the car. Jackson gave her a can of beer, “I know you wont get drunk, cheers?” Amber tossed her can with Jackson’s can and drank it quickly.

 

“I am just afraid Mino will do something to my family.” Amber drank the beer more.

 

“I’ll protect you and your family. I’ll be their hero..and your hero too.”Jackson threw a sweet smile at her.

 

Amber sighed, “I don’t want you to get hurt anymore, Jackson.”

 

“Amber… As long as we are together, we will and we can beat anything.”Jackson scouted down in front of Amber while hold her hand. “Amber…..Will you marry me?”

 

Amber dropped her can suddenly and looked at Jackson’s eyes..

 

 

 

To be continue…. 

 

 

 

 

Hello, guys! Cliffhanger Author is back! I am really sorry for the late update because again..*sigh* i was sick. but dont worry i promise i will update the story soon! Comments and Subscribe for the story update! - Author