Part 14

I Promised You

 

“N---noona......NOONAA!!! Andwee!!” Jinyoung screamed as he realized that Amber got shot on her back when hugged him. “Noona...wae...noona!!!” Jinyoung cried as he hug his sister tight.

Amber hold his brother face and stammered“J—jinyoung-aa..please...promise to noona...you will...protect Jimin and Umma...n—ne?” Amber smile weakly while hold the pain on her back because she lost many blood.

“AMBER!!!” Jackson run to Amber and Jinyoung as he arrived with the policemen.

Jinyoung cried and panic, “Jakcson hyung please help noona. I dont want to lose Amber noona. Hyung help me...”

Jackson quickly carried Amber that already unconscious to get her to the hospital, while Mr. Jay arrested by the police.

“Let’s go Jinyoung, we dont have much time.” Jackson and Jinyoung run to the hospital near their place.

 

*At the hospital*


“Excuse me, who is Ms. Amber family here? We need B type blood transfusion. ” a nurse asked Jinyoung and Jackson.

“Me!! I am his brother...but...” Jinyoung sentences cut by Jackson. “Just take mine, i have the same blood type with her”. Jackson follow the nurse to do the blood transfusion.

Scott, Ailee and Christian came to accompany Jinyoung while waiting for the doctor and Jackson.

“Hey guys!” Jackson comeback after did the transfusion.

“Are you okay, bro?” Scott asked Jackson.

Jackson just nodded as he stand beside Jinyoung. “Hyung thank you so much!” Jinyoung smile happily as he thanked to Jackson.

“That’s my responsibility to help my soon to be wife..” Jackson chuckled.

“What?!” Everyone seemed surprised with that statement before the doctor came out from Amber’s room.

“Hello, are all of you Ms. Amber family?” The doctor asked them.

“Yes we are!” all of them said it together.

“Good. There are two news. The first Amber already past her critical condition. But.. the second news is.... she.. will have a little amnesia because i found a wound on her head. I think she got hit on her head. But dont worry, i am sure with your help, Amber will be back to normal.” The doctor left after he gave the news.

That news made all of them happy but also sad. All of them sneaked to Amber’s room. “Noona...” Jinyoung want to wake Amber up, but Scott hold him. “Let your sister rest hmm? let’s clean your wounds hmm?” Jinyoung agreed and left with Ailee, Scott and Christian.

Jackson slowly sit beside Amber’s bed and lay his head while looked up at her, “Hey princess.. Are you okay? Is it hurt? Get well really soon hmm? I will always be on your side. I promise. I miss you..” Jackson’s tears dropped as he whispered to Amber.

After some hours, Amber’s hand slowly move and it made Jackson a little bit surprised. “Amber...?” He called Amber softly.

Amber just look at him then look around her room. She suddenly asked while look back to Jackson, “Are you one of my friend?”

 

To be continue....

 

 

 

*i was crying when write this chapter. kkkk*