Snail-like

Puzzles

A simple throwback to accident at Seoul Music Award last January.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That's it. I'm suing the stage crew. This is not right, Hon."

 

Jiyong got up from his seat furiously, ready to grab his phone on the coffee table nearby, but a pair of small hand hold his wrist first.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"I'm going to sue them. You heard me."

 

Taeyeon pulled him back into the sofa, forcefully made him sat right beside her again. She saw his worried face, then intertwined their fingers together.

 

"I am okay, Ji. The accident was unintentional and the injury is not that severe." She hold Jiyong's face with her free hand while giving him a reassuring smile.

 

"What do you mean not severe? You have this bandage almost all over your body and..."

 

Taeyeon laughed hard upon hearing her boyfriend's answer, "and now what do you mean all over my body? It's only on my hip and ankle, babe."

 

"Woah," Jiyong shake his head, left dumbfounded with his girlfriend calmness.

"I know that 'Taeyeon' literally means 'calm', but sometime you are too calm to the point it's irritating, do you know?"

 

Taeyeon could only chuckled, "oh and you, Mr. 'Yong', you ain't a real dragon too, so please stop spitting fire like this!"

Jiyong pouted. He really worried about her condition. She fell from a quite tall place while wearing her killer heels. When her manager called him from the hospital and told him the chronology, he nearly got a heart attack. He knew that despite of her calm facade, she must be hurting a lot.

 

"Rather than spending it to spit your useless anger, why don't you use your energy to carry me to our room? I am sleepy. The medicine start working I guess." She yawned and ruffled his jet black hair.

 

Jiyong could only sigh, and hurriedly piggybacked the petite woman, "they're lucky that you're able to hold me back tonight. If else, all of them will end up beaten tonight."

"You're carrying me in with this snail-like speed and wish to beat all of the crew?" Taeyeon chuckled, "stop dreaming, Kwon Jiyong."

 

Jiyong shook his head, "you rascal. You're really lucky that I love you so much."