The Beginning

Puzzles

The brief moment of Jiyong asking Taeyeon out.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<<

 

 

I wish I could make this moment more romantic... but I don't know why I just... couldn't. I was known as the best when it comes about making surprise or sweet event, though. But this time, I will just make it clear and clean, Taeyeon."

Jiyong grabbed her hand and locked his sight to her, who seemed to be nervous and couldn't see him right in his eyes.

"I don't think that I still able to play around anymore, Kim Taeyeon. It might be too fast for you, but I just want to let you know, something has told me that I can not lose you this time, not after the magic you've done to me. You healed me, you woke me up from all stupid fantasy of romance, and provide me a safe haven. I wish I could start this earlier.. you don't know how much I regret the fact that we always acted like a plague to each other, when now you are the best source of my happiness. I already showed all my flaws to you, you know I am really far from perfect. But I wish you can give me a chance to be a better person, and I'd be honored if you're willing to stay by my side throughout the process.

 

Let's be together, Kim Taeyeon. Let's ride this life tide together, for highs and lows. With less pain and less drama, let's just be stronger together."

 

She shed her tears, touched by the super-long confession came from the man in front of her. After minutes of silence, Taeyeon looked up to his orbs, finally found the composure after her tears stopped. She smiled and squeezed his hand,

"Let's be together, Ji. Let's be each other strength from now on, until whenever."