Friend

Puzzles

"I'm home!"

Taeyeon turned her sight from the television and smiled to her friend, "Hey. Welcome home, Hyo."

Hyoyeon returned the greeting with smile. She walked towards Taeyeon, plopped herself on the comfortable sofa, just right beside Taeyeon. It's honestly a rare sight for Hyoyeon to see Taeyeon at the dorm lately. She's practically stayed at her shared pad with Jiyong most of the time. Curiosity almost got her to ask Taeyeon about the reason of her sudden visit, but she refrained it. She sensed something wrong had happened, but she wouldn't squeeze Taeyeon to told her about everything if she don't want to. 

Sensing that her friend being unusually quiet, Taeyeon shoved a bucket of popcorn to Hyoyeon's sight, "you want?"

"Nope. I just ate before I went home. Thank you."

Taeyeon just nodded. Deep inside she knew that Hyoyeon must be curious about the reason behind her sudden visit. Seeing Hyoyeon tried to be mindful and not curious made her chuckled a little bit.

"I am sorry for barging. I just need some time to be alone."

Hyoyeon got a bit surprised hearing such words from Taeyeon. She didn't expect Taeyeon to read her, but with Taeyeon opened the conversation, she attempted to ride on it.

"You okay, Taeng? Did he done something bad to you?" 

Taeyeon shook her head, "nope. It's nothing like that, don't worry. I just don't feel like going to our pad tonight."

Hyoyeon just nodded slowly. It was so clear that Taeyeon is having a fight with Jiyong. But the way Taeyeon answered her question sent her a clear hint that she don't favor any further mention of Jiyong in their conversation.

"Glad to hear that."

The two stayed in silence. The only sound heard was the sound from television, which now was completely ignored by both human.

"You know," Hyoyeon broke the silence, "not talking to each other will only make the relationship malfunctioned. After you got a good time of being alone, go talk to him. Don't avoid him and talk rationally, okay?"

Taeyeon nodded, then patted Hyoyeon's head softly.

"Thanks, Hyo. I will."