Reconciled

Puzzles

"I'm sorry."

Taeyeon looked up. The man sitting in front of her, meanwhile, was still looking down facing a plate of tomato pasta he ordered beforehand. His fidgety fingers shown his restlessness, and Taeyeon read the sign clearly.

"I shouldn't have acted like that. I was being unreasonable. I hated seeing him in such a close proximity to you and the thoughts of him taking a good care of you while I'm not around you.... God. I know I was being unreasonable. Trust me, I hate my own full-of-jealousy too, Taeyeon. I have no excuse. I think I love you a little bit too much I'm actually going crazy. God, Taeyeon I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Jiyong spitted his raw feeling almost in one breath, as if he was rapping. He didn't want to look like a total mess in front of Taeyeon, but he could feel that his eyes were b with tears.

 

Taeyeon sighed, "what should I do with you, Ji?" She then proceed to cup his left hand. 

"I love you Ji, but you can be such a fool sometimes."

 

Surprised with her sudden gesture, Jiyong looked up and he met Taeyeon's gaze. 

 

"I don't want to lecture you all the time about how I can't really be picky about people I'm gonna work with. I mean, you should have known it better than I do, you're technically my senior, anyway." Taeyeon paused for a while to let out a long sigh,

"it's long over between me and him, Ji. I belong to you. To you, and only you. Baby please, can this be the last time we argue about such things? Let's work on this together, okay?" 

 

Taeyeon's plea felt like a huge, strong slap for him. It reeled all kinds of guilty feelings inside him. What on earth did he do to his woman?

Taeyeon did nothing wrong, it was his unrational self who caused all this unwanted mess. He should be the one who beg for her apology and promise to change for better, yet Taeyeon beat him to it. He felt like a total trash. 

 

"God, Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you so much. I'm sorry." 

 

Jiyong stood up, opening his arms wide to hug the petite woman. Taeyeon nestled herself within his embrace, inhaling his scent for the first time in a while. He placed a soft kiss on the top of her head, hoping the woman could get his message--he's very thankful and sorry.

 

"You're wetting my hair." Taeyeon mumbled to Jiyong's chest, "I came styled from the hair salon, stop ruining it."

 

Jiyong loosen his hug and looked down, then found his woman grinning wide. He felt like he's in love all over again.

 

"I love you, Ji."

 

Instead of reciprocate it with another words, Jiyong bent to kiss her lips. He could feel Taeyeon's smiling between their kiss, and that's when he promised himself to be a better guy Taeyeon deserves.