Mental Note

Puzzles

"Oh my God..." 
Taeyeon sighed and shook her head, couldn't believe the sight of chaos right in front of her. 

She thought her eyes were playing tricks on her, but no, it were not. She just finished her schedule and went right to their shared pad to give him a surprise visit. Busy schedules in past week made that night as the only chance for them to meet face-to-face. She initially planned to relax herself and stay overnight, but it seemed like.... she wouldn't be able to rest peacefully tonight.


"Oh, sweetheart? What a surprise visit!" Jiyong came out from bathroom, clad in a simple white tee and a boxer.

"I thought you will straightly go back to the dorm? You left something here, Hon?" He walked to the door, the place where Taeyeon stood still. He sneaked his arm to her waist, wanted to greet her with a hug, but his arm got slapped by her instead.

"Don't 'Hon' me right now, Kwon Jiyong. What the heck are you doing with our pad?" Taeyeon shouted while pointing the mess at the living room. 


Empty cans, nutshells, his shirt, joysticks, empty pizza boxes, pillows, tissues.... scattered everywhere. She sighed in stress, and instinctively walked in to check her precious kitchen, only to find another mess: piled dirty plates, unwashed kitchen utensils, leftover food here and there.... she just want to explode. How could Jiyong turned their neat and clean pad into a big mess like this only in three days span? 

 

Jiyong gulped upon realizing that her girlfriend was actually fuming mad.

"I... I am sorry, Taeng."

 

"Is it that hard to just throw all of these to the bin like this?" Taeyeon grabbed two empty cans then throwing it to the bin, "see? It's easy, isn't it?"

Jiyong hung his head down. Talking back to furious Taeyeon is a big no, because no matter how good his explanation is, he will eventually lose to her.

 

Taeyeon walked back to the door, wore her shoes again, and turned her back to face Jiyong who's still hung his head down.

"I'm going to buy us some dinner and back in one hour. You better clean up all this mess before I go back, or you'll sleep alone tonight, Ji."

 

Soon he heard the sound of door being slammed. Jiyong exhaled loudly, feeling relieved that Taeyeon said she would be back. He made a mental note for himself: don't mess with anything related with their households, or else that calm beauty will be transformed into a mad dragon.