Hangry

Puzzles

Nom. Nom. Nom.

Taeyeon turned her head towards the source of munching sound, spotting her lover sitting on the other side of sofa she was sitting at—the guy is holding a huge white bowl on his laps. She scooted over a little bit, trying to peek whatever he was having inside that huge bowl. Sensed a movement from his right side, Jiyong darted his sight towards Taeyeon quickly, then raised his right eyebrow.

 

“What?” Jiyong mouthed his question without any sound.

 

Taeyeon shook her head, then grabbed the pillow beside her before focusing on the movie again.

 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

As her hearing sensed the munching sound again, Taeyeon couldn’t help but look to her left side, again to spot her boyfriend busy eating stuffs from the huge white bowl. She managed to see a reddish stain on Jiyong’s lower lip. “Ah, the food must have been served with some sauce.” Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

The munching sound was getting louder, and Taeyeon’s stomach growled unknowingly. She realized, she hasn’t had any proper meal for the whole day. Little did she hope her man noticed her growling stomach.

 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

She stole a glance towards Jiyong, and no. Her man didn’t look like he notice her growling stomach. At all.

 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

“Such an insensitive jerk. I mean, isn’t he supposed to offer me his food to begin with?” Taeyeon huffed.

 

Nom. Nom. Nom.

Nom. Nom. Nom.

 

“Dammit.” Taeyeon stomped her feet and stood up, ready to leave her man alone. But Jiyong was quick to grab her wrist, “Where are you going?”

 

Now that she’s on standing position, she finally could take a good look of the stuffs inside the huge white bowl.

“The jerk was having complete twigim set with tteokbokki sauce alone. Damn.”

 

Grrrrrrrrrrrwwwlllllll.

Taeyeon’s stomach growled again. This time, she was sure it was long and loud enough for Jiyong to notice it.

 

“You babo,” Jiyong laughed and pinched Taeyeon’s cheek playfully. He stood up, transferred his bowl to Taeyeon’s embrace, and flashed a quick kiss on her temple.

 

“Where are you going?!” Taeyeon hollered as Jiyong walked out from the living room.

 

“Cooking some ramyeon for a grumpy, hangry lady!”